Yeah? There a giant piano out of tune somewhere?
是吗 有哪里的大钢琴走调了吗
You know, Ric,
里克
I could actually help you a lot better with your "book,"
如果你肯告诉我究竟是怎么回事
or whatever that's code for,
我能更好地帮你完成"书"
if you just told me what's really going on. You're right.
或是不管是什么真实的情况 是啊
I'm actually taking this to go do battle
我其实要拿这个去
with a mythical creature from the ancient world.
打一个来自远古世界的神秘生灵
Wish me luck.
祝我好运吧
Little help over here, brother.
帮帮忙 弟弟
I can't let you do that. Caroline, stay out of this.
我不能让你那么做 卡罗琳 别插手
I promised Bonnie.
我答应邦妮了
God...
天呐
Damon, no.
达蒙 别
Damon?
达蒙
Please.
求你
Please fight through this.
抵抗住
I know you can.
我知道你能的
Damon, he's your friend.
达蒙 他是你的朋友
Stop!
住手
He can't.
他不能
The only one that can stop him is you.
只有你能让他住手
Choose.
选吧
Please, Damon. Damon!
求你 达蒙 达蒙
Damon, don't make me do this.
达蒙 别逼我
Sorry, not sorry, Bon.
对不起 我并不抱歉 邦
I choose Enzo!
我选恩佐
What? Damon?
什么 达蒙
Kindly remove your hand, without the gentleman's heart in it.
请把手拿出来 别把他的心脏带出来
No.
不
No. Bonnie,
不 邦妮
don't do this to me.
别这么对我
I know that somewhere deep down,
我知道你内心深处
there's still some part of you left.
你还有一丝意识属于自己
She couldn't have stripped it all away.
她不可能全部都夺走
You're...
你
obnoxiously too stubborn to let that happen.
讨厌的顽固 不可能让她得逞
I know my friend is still in there,
我知道我的朋友还在
and I'm gonna have to live with that.
我只能承受这一点
I just can't let him die.
但我不能让他死
I choose Enzo.
我选恩佐
Oof, I'm getting all weepy.
我都要哭了
So touching.
太感人了
So raw.
太动情了
I know where I'm going when I die.
我知道我死后会去哪
You can't send me there.
你不能送我去那儿
I'll fight every one of you.
我要跟你们所有人打
So Bonnie can't live without Enzo.
邦妮没有恩佐活不下去
And clearly, Stefan can't live without Damon.
显然 斯特凡没有达蒙活不下去
But nobody's bothered to ask me what I want.
但没人问过我想要什么
You're the only one that's truly committed around here, Damon.
你是唯一真正忠诚的人 达蒙
You're an asset.
你对我有用
Enzo's nothing but a burden.
恩佐不过是麻烦
So...
所以
I guess my only real problem is with you, Bonnie.
看来我唯一的问题在你身上 邦妮
You chose wrong.
你选错了
Which is why I'm gonna have Damon kill you.
所以我要让达蒙杀了你
What?
什么
Damon kills Bonnie, I'll kill you,
达蒙杀邦妮 我杀你
and then we can all get on with our lives.
然后我们都能各自生活了
Unless... you give me what I want.
除非 你让我如愿
Turn off your humanity, pledge your loyalty to me,
关闭人性 向我效忠
and then we can all go home happy.
然后我们都能开心回家了
Pinkie swear.
发誓
Don't trust her.
别信任她
Sorry, luv.
抱歉 亲爱的
I'm not seeing many other options.
我看没有别的选择
Enzo.
恩佐
Don't.
别
Yes, Enzo, do.
好啊 恩佐 屈服吧
You know you want to.
你知道你想的
Come on, this is mercy.
得了 这是仁慈
You've seen what happens when you die.
你见识过你死后会如何了
What if your precious Bonnie is due the same fate?
如果你的宝贝邦妮也将遭遇同样的命运呢
Save yourself.
救自己
Save your one true love.
救你的真爱吧
Do it.
屈服吧
Bonnie, Bonnie... What are you doing?
邦妮 邦妮 你干什么
...if anyone can pull me back from the precipice, it's you.
如果有人能把我从绝境拉回来 那就是你
I know you can.
我知道你能的
No.
不
No.
别
No, no.
不要
No.
不要
No.
不要
No, no.
不要
Finally.
可算
Now, was that so hard?
很难吗
Oh, one last thing,
最后一件事
would you mind if I took back my promise to spare Bonnie's life?
你介意我收回饶过邦妮的承诺吗
No objections here.
不介意
You're the best.
你最棒了
Bonnie, I'm gonna count down from ten,
邦妮 我从10倒数
and then I'm gonna let Damon finish what he started.
然后我会让达蒙完成他的任务
Ten.
十
Nine.
九
Enzo, you sure you don't mind
恩佐 你真不介意
if Damon rips your girlfriend to shreds?
达蒙把你女朋友撕成碎片吗
No.
不
Eight.
八
So much for your indomitable love.
你坚定的爱情也不过如此
Seven. Looks like Enzo's not gonna help you.
七 看来恩佐不打算帮你了
Six.
六
Pretty sure Stefan and Caroline won't be much help, either.
斯特凡和卡罗琳看来也帮不上忙
Five. Bonnie, you really should be running now.
五 邦妮 你真的该跑了
Four.
四
Damon, Stop!
达蒙 住手
Please.
求你
You've got one last decision to make, Bonnie.
你还有最后一个选择 邦妮
It's a multiple choice.
单选题
Neck snap,
扭断脖子
heart rip, or just good, old-fashioned tear your throat out?
扯心脏 还是传统的撕烂你的喉咙
I don't know who you are, but...
我不知道你是谁 但是
Damon, it's over.
达蒙 结束了
You're free now.
你自♥由♥了
I wish that were the case, Stefan,
真希望是如此 斯特凡
but my work with her is just getting started.
但我和她的工作才刚开始
What work?
什么工作
What does she want with you?
她要你做什么
Applesauce penguin, brother.
苹果酱企鹅 弟弟
Maybe now we'll get some answers.
或许现在我们能问出些答案来了
You sure you can handle Enzo?
你确定你能应付恩佐
I'll be fine.
我能行
You know, if you need my help with getting him to the cabin...
如果你需要我帮你送他去小屋...
I said I'll be fine.
我说了我能行
Okay.
好
If it were up to you, you would have picked Damon.
如果要你决定 你就会选达蒙
Yes.
是啊
And you would've done it knowing
而且你明知道
that Enzo was the one fighting Sybil.
是恩佐在抵抗茜波
The one risking his life to help us.
是他在冒生命危险帮我们
剧集 | 吸血鬼日记(2009) | 导航列表