So please just accept the truth,
所以接受现实吧
and this will all be over.
这一切很快就会结束
I'm telling you the truth.
我说的是实话
And I'm not leaving here until I find Damon.
我找不到达蒙不会离开的
Damon is dead!
达蒙死了
No!
不
No!
不
You are!
你才死了
What?
什么
You got sick and you died, Mom.
你生病 死了 妈妈
And you want to know who was there for you the whole time?
知道是谁一直陪伴着你吗
It was Damon.
达蒙
Stop it, Caroline!
够了 卡罗琳
Stop making excuses. Believe me,
别再找借口了 相信我
I never thought I would see the day.
我根本没想到会有那么一天
Damon was a monster,
达蒙是个禽兽
and he did terrible things to me and my friends,
他对我和我的朋友做过很可怕的事
and I used to hate him for that.
我以前为此恨死了他
So why are you enduring all this pain
所以你为什么要为他
and all this suffering for him?
忍♥受这么多痛苦和折磨
Because he was the only person
因为他是唯一
who truly understood how much it hurt to lose you.
真正理解失去你是多么痛苦的人
And as strange as it sounds,
虽然听上去很奇怪
that made me forgive him for everything else.
这让我原谅他做的其他一切
Good-bye, Caroline.
再见 卡罗琳
Mom, wait.
妈妈 等等
Mom! Mom!
妈妈 妈妈
Mom!
妈妈
Mom!
妈妈
I was almost really worried about you for a second.
我刚刚差点真担心你了
And then I got over it.
然后我克服了
What just happened? Well, Stefan was right.
怎么回事 斯特凡是对的
Forgiveness is the key to reaching Damon,
原谅是触动达蒙的关键
but just not yours.
但并不是你的原谅
I hope your friend has better luck.
希望你朋友的运气更好
Hey, sweetie.
亲爱的
I didn't know if you would be here.
我不知道你会不会在
You even... you even got the sweater right.
毛衣都弄对了
You okay, child?
你没事吧 孩子
Look like you've seen a ghost.
你像是见了鬼
I need your help, Grams.
我需要你帮忙 外婆
This should help quiet your mind.
这应该能让你平静下来
Now what's all the fuss about?
到底是怎么回事
My friend's in trouble.
我朋友有麻烦了
I need you to do a locator spell.
我需要你做个定位咒
Magic, huh?
魔法 是吗
You know what I say-- always comes with a price.
你知道我怎么说的 它总是有代价的
Now, who exactly are you looking for?
你究竟在找谁
Damon Salvatore.
达蒙·塞尔瓦托
Name doesn't ring a bell.
没印象
Is he related to Stefan? They're brothers.
他是斯特凡的亲戚吗 他们是兄弟
Then forget about it.
那算了
I do not get involved in vampire business.
我不掺和吸血鬼的事
And I suggest the same for you.
我建议你也别掺和
It's way too late for that.
这话可太迟了
Pretty much all of my friends are vampires now.
我的朋友基本上都变成吸血鬼了
I'm even in love with one.
我甚至爱上了一个
Bonnie Bennett, are you trying to kill me?
邦妮·贝内特 你是想要我的命吗
I've never been this happy, Grams.
我从未这么开心过 外婆
I'm so close to the life I've always wanted.
我非常接近我一直想要的那种生活
Please help me find Damon, so I can get back to it.
求你帮我找到达蒙 我好回到那个生活中
Now, that's cheating.
这是作弊
You know your happiness means everything to me.
你知道你的快乐对我来说就是一切
But rules are rules. I'm gonna need something
但规矩不变 我需要一件
that belongs to Damon if you want me to find him.
达蒙的东西才能做定位咒
He wrote me a letter once--
他曾给我写过一封信
he was trying to apologize to me.
想向我道歉
It must be around here somewhere.
应该就在这里
Have you gone soft, child? This is my house.
你傻了吗 孩子 这里是我家
And it's Damon's head.
但是是在达蒙脑子里
That means if you're willing to help...
所以 如果你愿意帮忙
Deep down, Damon wants me to find him.
内心深处 达蒙是希望我找到他的
But if he ever wants me to know what this says,
但如果他希望我知道这上面写了什么
he's gonna have to read it to me himself.
他就得自己读给我听
Come on. Concentrate with me.
来吧 跟我一起集中注意
Matt.
马特
What's going on?
怎么回事
We were just outside talking about
我们刚才在外面讨论
how Stefan needs to send more souls to Cade,
斯特凡需要给卡德更多灵魂
so I offered him a couple thousand.
所以我提出给他几千个
By tonight.
今晚之前给
And then I said that sounds too good to be true,
然后我说 这听上去好得不真实
and Seline said, "Follow me."
席琳说 "跟我来"
And now you're all caught up.
现在你都知道了
You want those souls?
你要那些灵魂
All you got to do is make sure that bell rings.
你只需要确保那钟敲响
12 times, to be exact.
准确说 是12次
That wasn't part of the deal.
我们说好的可不是那样
Did I forget to mention the fine print?
我忘记提小字部分了吗
Well, you all know
你们知道
that the bell is capable of destroying a siren.
钟可以摧毁一个海妖
What you don't know
但你们不知道
is that it does it with hellfire.
它是用地狱烈火烧死她
The world Cade created is really a massive psychic imprint
卡德所创造的世界就是他死亡一刻所留下的
of the moment of his death.
精神印记的放大
He was burned at the stake.
他被烧死在木柱上
Which means his domain is pretty much a ball of fire.
所以 他的疆域就是一片火海
And the tuning fork disrupts that energy.
音叉能干扰那份能量
And when it gets amplified by the striker and bell,
当钟锤和钟扩大它后
it rips a hole open, straight to Cade.
就能撕开一道裂口 直通卡德
Sounds dangerous.
听上去很危险
I like it.
我喜欢
You have no idea.
你无法想象
You see, when the door between this world
瞧 这个世界和卡德世界的
and Cade's gets cracked open,
大门被撞开后
the hellfire it unleashes
喷发出的地狱烈火
doesn't just wipe out any siren in its proximity,
不仅单纯摧毁其附近的海妖
it wipes out everything, for miles.
还能摧毁附近数英里内的一切
In this case...
这次
All of us and Mystic Falls.
就是神秘瀑布镇的所有人
I plan on being long gone before that happens.
我打算在那之前跑得远远的
So...
那么
what do you say, Stefan?
怎么样 斯特凡
Would this entire miserable town
这整个可悲的小镇的灵魂
be enough souls for you to betray my sister?
足够让你背叛我妹妹了吗
Would you stop that? It's annoying.
你能不能够了 很烦人的
Not to mention it shows a complete lack of confidence in Bonnie.
而且还表明你对邦妮完全没有信心
I have 100% confidence in Bonnie.
我对邦妮有绝对的信心
I'm not sure the feeling is mutual.
恐怕她对你不是
I shouldn't be telling you this,
我不该告诉你的
'cause I snatched it out of her head, but...
因为这是我从她脑子里偷听到的
Who am I kidding?
但我骗谁呢
It'll wound you deeply, so it'll be fun.
这能深深伤害你 所以会很有趣
If Bonnie was really your bestie,
如果邦妮真是你的好闺蜜
don't you think she would have told you
你不觉得她会告诉你
that she's planning to give Enzo the cure?
她打算让恩佐服用解药吗
She wants to give the cure to Enzo?
她想让恩佐服解药
She asked for my advice.
她问过我的建议
We just... got a little distracted.
我们只是...分了心
Always the case when it comes to the things she wants, isn't it?
一说到她想要的东西就总会如此 是吧
剧集 | 吸血鬼日记(2009) | 导航列表