Are those her feelings or yours?
那是她的感觉 还是你的
Does it matter if you had to ask?
如果你还要问 那真的还重要吗
You shouldn't be here, Bonnie.
你不该来的 邦妮
Damon, is that you?
达蒙 是你吗
Please leave.
求你 离开
Or I'll make you.
否则我会让你离开
Why, that siren is evil to the core.
这海妖真是坏透了
You're not destroying our town.
你别想毁掉我们小镇
Aren't I?
是吗
Because it's caused me nothing but trouble,
因为它给我带来的只有麻烦
and the emotional hold it has over Damon is
而它对达蒙的情感束缚
worse than a Hallmark card.
比贺卡还强烈
You're forgetting one small detail.
你忘记了一个小细节
You need a Maxwell to ring that bell,
你需要一个麦克斯韦尔家人去敲钟
and I'm not touching it.
我不会碰它的
Oh, yes, you are, Matt.
你会的
And when you do cause the deaths of all those innocent people,
等你造成了那些无辜者的死
I get to mark your do-gooder soul for Cade.
我就可以把你的老好人灵魂献给卡德
It's a win-win.
这是双赢
Stay away from him.
离他远点
I'm sorry. Who are you again?
对不起 你是谁来着
If you compel me, you're making the choice for me,
你如果控制我 就是替我做了决定
and all that blood will be on your hands, not mine.
那些鲜血就是沾在你手上 不是我手上
So how badly do you want me to go to hell?
你究竟多希望我下地狱
Pretty badly.
非常希望
So here's the deal.
这样
The choice is yours, Matt,
选择权在你 马特
but you have to follow your heart.
但你得追随你的心意
What's that supposed to mean?
那是什么意思
It means that if you don't want to ring that bell,
意思是 如果你不想敲钟
you have to forgive Damon for killing your sister.
你就得原谅达蒙杀了你妹妹
And if you can't,
如果你不能原谅
then you have to ring that bell 12 times
你就得在整点
by the top of the hour.
敲钟12下
No excuses.
不得找借口
See you, Matt.
回见 马特
I told you to go!
我叫你走了
You can't make me leave.
你不能逼我走
Damon led me to this crypt
达蒙引我到这座墓室
because he wanted me to find a way to save him.
是因为他希望我找到办法救他
You can't save him, Bonnie.
你救不了他 邦妮
Damon killed me-- that makes me the only one
达蒙杀了我 所以只有我能原谅
that can ever forgive him for that.
他杀我的事
Damon's done a lot of things, Tyler.
达蒙做过很多事 泰勒
Things he's gonna have to spend the rest of his life atoning for.
他余生都要为这些事赎罪
And I know that's scary, but I believe he can do it.
我知道这很吓人 但我相信他做得到
He just has to believe he can.
他只需要相信他做得到
Damon Salvatore is dead, and if you ask me,
达蒙·塞尔瓦托已经死了 要我说
good riddance.
摆脱他是好事
I'm sorry, Tyler.
对不起 泰勒
That's not how this place works.
这地方不是这样的
And I just figured out how it does.
我刚想通它是怎么样的了
Hey, you okay?
你没事吧
You need to get Stefan back here.
你得把斯特凡找回来
Why?
为什么
Because in Damon's mind,
因为在达蒙脑袋里
he lived and died as a human being.
他作为人活过又死了
He never became a vampire.
他根本没成为吸血鬼
That's the only way he can imagine
只有这样他才能想象
keeping the people that he loves safe.
他爱的人都会安全
So what?
那么怎么办
So our forgiveness isn't what matters.
那么我们的原谅不重要
Damon needs to talk to Stefan.
达蒙需要跟斯特凡谈谈
Just so we're clear,
说明白
you calling me isn't why I'm here.
我不是被你们叫来的
I'm on a tight schedule,
我还忙呢
so please, no talking.
别跟我说话
Any luck with that bell?
钟找到了吗
Work in progress.
正在想办法
Any luck with my brother?
我哥哥有进展吗
Work in progress.
正在想办法
This is some kind of trick. Don't worry.
这是诡计吧 别担心
All you're gonna find in there is the truth.
那里只有真♥相♥
Seriously, Damon?
不是吧 达蒙
Graveyard?
墓地
Could your subconscious be any more generic?
你的潜意识能更俗套一点吗
That was a joke.
我是开玩笑的
Look, I just wanted to drop in to let you know we're cool.
听着 我只是想来跟你说 我们没事
Whatever you think you did to me,
不管你以为自己对我做了什么
whatever's holding you back,
不管是什么拖住了你
it's fine.
没事的
Why don't you just get your ass out here
你能不能赶紧出来
and go back to work.
我们继续工作去
Hello, brother.
你好 弟弟
Sweet gargoyle, bro.
石像不错 哥们
You know, you probably shouldn't be wandering around here all alone.
你可能不该一个人在这里漫步
There's a killer vampire on the loose in my head.
我脑子里有个潜逃的杀人吸血鬼
Why don't we just cut to the chase, huh?
我们直说吧
I'm here to forgive you, Damon.
我是来原谅你的 达蒙
You must not have gotten the memo.
你没收到备忘录吧
You see, Bonnie helped me work through my issues.
邦妮帮我理清了我的问题
And you have the reason for your visit backwards.
你把你来访的原因搞反了
Okay, then.
好吧
Enlighten me.
说说看
You're not here to forgive me, Stefan.
你不是来原谅我的 斯特凡
You're here so I can forgive you.
你来 是为了让我原谅你
Can't you just... look, I don't know,
你能不能...
can't you find a way to forgive Damon?
找到办法原谅达蒙
Not in the next ten minutes.
10分钟内做不到
Probably not ever.
或许永远不能
Look, I just...
听着
I need you to get out of here.
我需要你走
Go to the cops and save as many people as you can, okay?
去找警♥察♥ 能救多少是多少
There's no reason that both of us have to die.
我们不必都死
Me running is the whole reason we're in this mess, Matt.
我的逃跑就是造成这一切麻烦的原因 马特
Here's the difference, Dad.
这是有区别的 爸爸
I want you to abandon me this time.
这次我希望你抛下我
'Cause when I ring that bell,
因为等我敲响钟
all hell's gonna break loose, literally.
地狱就真的会出现了
Leaving you and your sister was the biggest mistake of my life,
抛下你和你妹妹是我这辈子最大的错误
and I'll be damned if I do it again.
我绝不会再做一次
No, Dad, you'll be damned if you don't.
不 爸爸 你不走才会死
Maybe! Maybe, but if you want to ring that bell, Matt,
或许吧 但如果你想敲钟 马特
you're gonna have to go through me.
你得先过我这关
Don't you get it, Dad?
你不懂吗 爸爸
I will go through you.
我会过了你这关
I'm compelled. I'm ringing that bell!
我被催眠了 我肯定要敲钟的
Unless you kill me.
除非你杀了我
What?
什么
What? No.
什么 不要
No, no, no, no, no, no.
不不不
You have to kill me.
你得杀了我
No matter what you do, I'll keep coming.
不管你做什么 我都不会停止
I'll probably kill you in the process.
我可能还会在尝试过程中杀了你
Please, Dad.
求你 爸爸
I'll die a hero.
这样牺牲是英勇的
My life will mean something.
我的生命会有意义
I'm not laying a hand on you, son.
我不会伤害你的 儿子
You've been a crap father my whole life. Why stop now?
我这辈子你一直是个糟糕的老爸 何必现在停止
You're kidding me, right?
你开玩笑吧
剧集 | 吸血鬼日记(2009) | 导航列表