I'll do it.
我愿意
Just let the girls go.
放了孩子们
Mommy! Daddy!
妈妈 爸爸
Hey, darling.
亲爱的
Oh, my gosh.
天呐
Oh, my gosh.
天呐
Oh, it's so good to see you. Thank you.
见到你们太好了 谢谢
It's so good to see you. I missed you too.
见到你们太好了 我也想你们
I missed you, too.
我也想你们
I'm fine, luv. Really.
我没事 亲爱的 真的
I know.
我知道
I just fought so hard to get you back, and...
只是我拼了好大力才把你找回来
here you are, still suffering for what Sybil put you through.
可你还在因茜波的折磨承受痛苦
I hope you know how much I appreciate
希望你知道我多感激
how hard you fought to get back to me.
你为回到我身边做的努力
That's what I do.
我就是这样的
It's what I'll always do.
我永远会这样
How did you keep fighting
你怎么做到坚持抵抗的
so long after Damon broke?
达蒙早被击溃了
I was an orphan.
我是个孤儿
Abused. Abandoned.
被虐待 被抛弃
Spent the better part of my life tortured by a man who
大半生都在被一个男人折磨
stripped me of my identity.
他剥夺了我的身份
A century like that, you harden your heart and your mind
经历这样的一个世纪 你会让心和头脑
till you're made of stone.
都硬如磐石
But... you're not.
但...你不是石头
You're kind.
你很善良
And you are loving.
你有爱心
Thanks to you.
因为你
All those years, I kept a secret from the world.
这么些年来 我一直隐藏着一个秘密
A shred of faith.
一丝信念
See, I never believed that life...
我从不相信 生命
the universe, a higher power,
宇宙 至高力量
whatever you want to call it, nothing...
不管你怎么称呼它吧
would allow me to suffer so much and then die...
会让我受尽折磨 然后
without knowing true love.
不识真爱就死去
It'd just be too cruel.
那就太残忍♥了
And when I met you...
当我遇到你
my faith was rewarded.
我的信念得到了报偿
So...
所以
basically, I'm an angel.
可以说 我是个天使
Bonnie Bennett...
邦妮·贝内特
to me, you're the whole damn world.
对我来说 你是全世界
They should be sleeping in their own beds.
他们应该睡在自己的床上
I just want one of the doctors here to check them out first.
我只是想让这里的医生先给她们检查一下
We can take them home in the morning.
我们可以早上再带她们回家
Listen, uh...
听着
...the things I said...
我的那些话
I'm sorry.
对不起
I'm really sorry.
我真的很抱歉
You were right.
你是对的
Genetically, they are not mine.
基因上讲 她们不是我的孩子
But I gave birth to them;
但我生下了她们
I raised them;
我养大了她们
I loved them...
我爱她们
...and when they went missing, I felt like I was dying.
她们失踪时 我觉得自己像是要死了
So don't you ever throw that in my face again.
所以不许你再说那种浑话
I won't.
我不会了
I was out of my mind...
我是急疯了
Caroline.
卡罗琳
I don't know how to do this.
我不知道该怎么办
I don't know how to protect... my own children.
我不知道该怎么 保护我的孩子
Yes, you do...
你知道的
...because you were right about something else.
因为你有件事说对了
Right now, wherever I go...
现在 不管我去哪
darkness follows me.
黑暗尾随而至
So you need to take them.
你得带走她们
Take them someplace safe...
带她们去安全的地方
...until this is all over.
直到一切结束
Take them away from me.
带她们远离我
That wasn't fair, what I did...
我做的事很不公平
cutting you off like that.
把你拦在外面
We're partners...
我们是伙伴
and we should be making decisions together.
我们应该一起做决定的
I love you, Stefan, so much.
我爱你 斯特凡 非常爱你
But I have a really bad feeling about what you had to do
但我对你为了救回我的女儿而不得不做的事
to get my daughters back...
有很不好的预感
so if you could just... tell me.
所以 你能不能告诉我
Rip off the Band-Aid.
直说吧
I asked you to do whatever it took, so...
我叫你不惜一切
what did it take?
你做了什么
I gave Damon what he promised me...
我让达蒙如愿了
...an eternity of misery.
让我永远痛苦
What does that mean?
什么意思
It means I surrendered my immortal soul to Cade.
我把我的永恒灵魂交给了卡德
I have to serve him the way the sirens did.
我要像那对儿海妖一样服务于他
Deliver the darkest souls to hell
将最黑暗的灵魂送入地狱
so I don't end up there myself.
以免我自己去那儿
No.
不
No, there has to be...
不 肯定有...
a way out of this.
别的办法
You promised me a June wedding.
你答应我六月结婚的
I know.
我知道
I know. I'm sorry.
我知道 我很抱歉
No, I don't accept that.
不 我不接受
You... are going to be waiting at the end of that aisle for me
你要在圣坛上等着我
and we are going to start our lives together that day.
我们那天要一起开始生活
Our day is tomorrow.
我们的好日子在明天
It's my last day.
那是我的最后一天
No. What? Why?
不 什么 为什么
Because my one condition was that I get to spend
因为我唯一的条件是
my last 24 hours of freedom...
最后24小时的自♥由♥
with you.
跟你一起度过
You could've just told me about your little scheme with Damon.
你怎么没告诉我你和达蒙的小诡计
Yeah, I could have...
是啊
but, boy, was it fun watching you
但是 看着你
embarrass yourself in front of Cade.
在卡德面前丢脸太好玩了
Whatever.
随便了
I'm done.
都结束了
No more rituals... no more killing in his name.
不再有仪式 不再需要为他杀人
No more free pass out of hell.
也不能免下地狱了
Sorry, sissy, I checked the fine print.
抱歉 姐姐 我仔细看过协议
You're about to start making payments on your karmic debt.
你要开始还报应债了
No, I'm supposed to be free of all that.
不 我应该能摆脱那一切的
That's the point of my deal.
这才是交易的目的
You don't have a deal.
你没做成交易
You had a proposal, which Cade said no to
你有个提议 而卡德接受了我更好的提议
when he accepted my better offer.
便拒绝了你的提议
You cut me out of the agreement?
你没在协议里带上我
How could you do that to me?
你怎么能这么对我
That is exactly what
这一百年里
I spent 100 years thinking
你一直没来救我
when you never showed up to rescue me.
我也一直在思考这个问题
I am just...
我真的...
so glad that I could finally pay you back
好高兴终于能报复你
for leaving me to rot in the dark.
留我在黑暗里等死
But I was trying to make up for that
但我现在想帮你摆脱卡德
by getting you released from Cade now.
就是在弥补那一切
Oh, I'm released, never fear.
我已经摆脱了 别担心
I negotiated for myself on the side.
我为自己谈好了条件
剧集 | 吸血鬼日记(2009) | 导航列表