Yes. Let me ask you something.
是的 我问问你
What has Damon done?
达蒙做了什么
Besides give up.
除了放弃
She doesn't mean that. She's just upset.
她不是真心的 她就是生气
I'm gonna go stay with Bonnie tonight.
我今晚去陪邦妮
She needs me.
她需要我
This has all been a lot for her.
这一切给了她太多折磨
I hated us being on the opposite side of the fight today.
我真讨厌我们今天站在对立面
I had to. I know.
我没办法 我知道
I know what you had to do.
我知道你是没办法
But I hated it.
但我讨厌那样
I hate all this.
我讨厌这一切
I hate it, too.
我也是
Dear Elena, where to begin?
埃琳娜 该从何说起
Looks like you could use that.
看来你需要这个
Thanks.
谢了
Just trying to figure out a fresh new way
只是在考虑用什么新办法
to deliver the same bad news.
报同样的坏消息
Well, I think your engagement would qualify as good news.
你的订婚应该算好消息
I'm pretty sure I forgot to say congratulations earlier.
我早些应该忘记说恭喜了
Thanks.
谢谢
Though I'm not sure today's how I wanted
但今天并不是我期待的
to spend the first day of it.
订婚第一天
Not to mention my best man just tried
更别提我伴郎刚想
to take out a good chunk of the wedding party.
杀掉一大半的婚礼宾客
Here you go.
给你
You can leave the bottle.
瓶子放这儿吧
Thanks.
谢谢
You know, I never had a brother.
我没有过兄弟
Uh, Damon was the closest thing.
达蒙算是最接近的了
And I have to believe
我必须相信
that if you have gotten him back before,
如果你以前曾把他拉回来过
there has got to be a way
肯定有办法
to do it again.
再次做到
I don't know. This is different.
我不知道 这次不一样
I've never seen him like this before.
我从没见过他那样
I really hoped that when we put Sybil down,
我本希望我们放倒茜波
it'd break whatever control she had over him.
就能打破她对他的控制
That he'd go back to being
他会继续做回
whatever Damon's version of normal is again.
达蒙版本的常态
But somehow, some way,
但不知怎么
she still has ahold of him.
她还能控制他
I didn't know you cooked.
我都不知道你会做饭
Listen, you're gonna be here all the time,
听着 你要一直在了
I am gonna need to get some more pancake batter.
那我就得再去弄点薄煎饼面糊
Well, I'm only here because you obviously want me here.
我在是因为你显然希望我在
I think you've seen the light, Damon.
我觉得你已经明白了 达蒙
You know that true devotion to me is the only way
只有完全的忠诚才能让你
to save you from that which you fear the most.
避免你最害怕的命运
But we still have a lot of work to do.
但我们还有好多事要做
Oh, yeah?
是吗
What else is there to do?
还有什么事
You still have too many attachments.
你还是有太多牵挂
Too many people willing to fight for you.
太多人愿意为你而战
They still believe you can be saved.
他们依然相信你可以获得救赎
We should work on that.
这个问题得处理一下
What do they call it?
他们怎么说的
Changing hearts and minds?
改变感情和理智
Are you all right?
你没事吧
Damon?
达蒙
Lockwood.
洛克伍德
Heard you haven't been yourself lately.
听说你最近不太像自己
Oh, I am who I've always been.
我一直都是这样
Just got to keep proving it.
只需要继续证明自己
Your fight's not with me, man.
你的事跟我无关 伙计
Nice hardware.
枪不错
Armory standard issue?
军械库标配吗
You kill me, you can say good-bye to everything.
你杀了我 你就跟一切告别吧
No one forgives you for this.
没人会原谅你的
I think we're way past that.
那个早就不是问题了
You have another option.
你还有别的选择
Walk away.
走开
Fight whatever it is she wants you to do
反抗她要你做的事
and get your life back.
夺回你的人生
Walk away, Damon.
走开吧 达蒙
Think about what you want at the end of it all.
想想看你最终想要的是什么
Think about who you want. That's the problem.
想想你想要的是谁 问题就在这里
I don't want any of it anymore.
那些我都不想要了
That's a lie. Is it?
撒谎 是吗
I wouldn't even know.
我也无法分辨
Okay, then. Do it.
好吧 动手吧
If this is it, if this is the way I go out,
如果就是这样 如果我就这么死了
then let me go out as the face
那就让我做
that you can never erase from your brain.
你永远无法遗忘的人
The face that reminds you, to the end of time,
直到时间尽头都提醒你
of the moment you gave up.
你放弃的那一刻
The moment you threw away everything you've ever wanted...
你抛弃你想要的一切
to be a siren's little bitch.
成为那个海妖的狗腿子
Or maybe this'll be the thing that wakes you up.
或许这能让你醒过来
And then maybe both our lives will be worth something
那么或许我们的生命终究
at the end of it all.
都能有点价值
So, go ahead.
来吧
Do it.
动手吧
Tear me apart.
把我撕碎吧
Damon?
达蒙
Damon, wait!
达蒙 等等
剧集 | 吸血鬼日记(2009) | 导航列表