Previously on The Vampire Diaries
《吸血鬼日记》前情提要
You just killed your whole family?
你杀害了所有的家人
Who names a kid Malachai?
谁会给孩子起名叫玛拉基啊
It's like they expected me to be evil.
就好像他们就指望我会变坏
I linked Elena's life to yours,
我把埃琳娜的生命跟你的联在了一起
The rule is as long as you're alive,
规则就是 如果你活着
Elena will remain asleep.
埃琳娜就会做睡美人
You're gonna be human.
你会变成人
Enzo!
恩佐
Surely you've heard of the legend of Arcadius.
你肯定听过阿卡狄奥斯的传说吧
You know him by another name: the devil.
你知道他的另一个名字 魔鬼
Cade, how are you here?
卡德 你怎么来了
The bell rang 11 times.
钟敲了11次
Enough for me to pay a visit.
足以让我来看看了
I just came home to change before I go to Bonnie's.
我就是回来换衣服 然后去邦妮家
I spent the last hour trying to...
我这一小时
figure out what I was gonna say to her.
一直在想该跟她说什么
If I can't figure out a way to forgive myself,
如果我无法原谅自己
I can't expect her to.
她更不会了
Bonnie's a much better person than you or me.
邦妮比你我强多了
What is this?
这是什么
A relic of Cade's creation
卡德的遗物
that is the means to destroy him?
还是摧毁他的办法
Now, that has a certain poetry to it.
多么诗意啊
I say we make a plan to kill the devil.
我们制定计划去杀魔鬼
Yeah, sorry to interrupt.
抱歉打扰了
But what if I told you I had a better idea?
但如果我说我有更好的办法呢
Dad, get up!
爸爸 起来
Come on, Dad, do something, please.
拜托 爸爸 做点什么 求你
Nine. This thing's heating up.
九 这玩意越来越热了
Ten.
十
Dad, come on!
爸爸 快
11.
十一
Where am I? Mystic Falls.
我在哪 神秘瀑布镇
The Grill.
神秘酒吧
Oh, my God.
天呐
Is it too late to order food?
现在点餐会太晚吗
Beer, burger. Two burgers. No.
啤酒 汉堡 两个 不
No. Two beers, three burgers. Are the fries here good?
不 两瓶啤酒 三个汉堡 薯条好吃吗
I remember them being a little soggy.
我记得是有点潮
Oh, and a hot dog! A hot dog.
还有热狗 热狗
Is that... is that crazy?
这疯狂吗
Whatever. I'll do it. Dog me.
不管了 给我来条狗
It's my special day, I am here,
今天是我特别的日子 我在这儿
and here is not hell, and that means that I am alive,
这里不是地狱 就是说 我活了
so... thank you.
所以...谢谢
Yeah. Good.
嗯 很好
It doesn't taste like anything.
没味儿
Why... can't I taste anything?
我...为什么尝不出味道
Come on, come on. Come on, come on, come on.
拜托 拜托 拜托
Come on. Come on.
拜托
Come on. Okay.
拜托 好吧
I can't feel anything.
我没有感觉
I'm not here. I'm not alive.
我不在这儿 我还没活
Okay, here's that beer.
好吧 啤酒来了
Motus.
[咒语]
Well...
好吧
at least I felt that.
至少这个有感觉
Is that weird or what?
多奇怪啊
I mean, I can still touch stuff.
我还能碰触东西
I'm not a ghost.
我不是鬼魂
More like a psychic imprint.
更像是灵力痕迹
Stuck between dimensions thanks to hell's bell.
困在两个次元之间 多亏了地狱钟
One foot on Earth, the other in Cade's nightmare world of hurt.
一脚迈入人间 另一脚还在卡德的痛苦噩梦里
On the run, off the grid.
在逃 藏匿
A renegade relying only on his wits.
只能依赖自己聪明才智的叛逃者
A renegade. That's funny.
叛逃者 滑稽
I can still do magic if I siphon myself,
我如果吸自己 还能施魔法
but even then, it takes concentration.
但那也是需要专注的
It's like having cell reception on Mars.
就像火星上的手♥机♥信♥号♥♥
You murdered my wife. Fiancée.
你杀了我妻子 是未婚妻
It was mid-ceremony as I remember.
我记得仪式还没举♥行♥完呢
But, yes, yes, yes, huge...
但是 是啊
huge mistake.
大错误
I see that now.
我现在明白了
I do.
真的
Motus.
[咒语]
Okay. Are you having a hard time concentrating?
好吧 注意力无法集中吗
No.
不是
Ric, hey.
里克
I have some questions.
我有些问题
Starting with...
首先
how the hell are you here?
你怎么会在这儿
Why don't you tell me?
不如你来说说
You guys rang some giant bell,
是你们敲响了一口大钟
and suddenly, I could see Mystic Falls, so I went for it.
突然间我看到了神秘瀑布镇 我就冲了一把
And here I am... sort of.
然后我就...算是来了
Please don't tell Cade. You were in hell?
别告诉卡德 你去了地狱
Yeah, you killed me. I think I'm on the wait list for heaven,
是啊 你杀了我 我可能在天堂的候补名单上
but they're not returning my calls.
但他们不回我电♥话♥
You said you had a better idea than killing Cade with this dagger.
你说你有比用这只匕♥首♥杀卡德更好的主意
Find a way to get me out of hell, all the way,
想办法让我完全脱离地狱
and then I'll help you kill Cade.
我就帮你们杀卡德
I think we can manage without you.
我们没有你应该也能做到
What if I brought back Elena?
如果我复活埃琳娜呢
Let's hear him out, Ric.
听他说完 里克
The kid's a sociopath.
他是个变♥态♥
You're gonna get us all killed. Not necessarily.
你会害死我们所有人的 未必
Then have at it, Damon, and while you're trying to outsmart the devil,
那随你吧 达蒙 你尝试智取魔鬼时
I'm gonna barricade myself in here with my two girls,
我要把自己和我两个女儿锁在屋里
who, in case you forgot,
如果你忘了
Kai tried to murder while they were still in utero.
她们还是胎儿时 他就像杀她们了
I haven't forgotten, Ric.
我没有忘记 里克
Look, when I get out of him what I want,
等我从他那里得到我想要的
I will send him back to hell
我就送他回地狱
in pieces, I promise you.
而且把他大卸八块 我保证
Well, whatever you're gonna do, just do it far away from here.
不管你想做什么 都离这里远远的
How about a little faith, huh?
相信我一下吧
Why don't you save that question
这话留给
for somebody who's never killed you?
没杀过你的人吧
Hey, it's Bonnie. Leave a message.
我是邦妮 请留言
Hey, it's me.
是我
Just calling to say...
就是打来说
good morning.
早上好
I know Stefan was gonna pay you a visit last night,
我知道斯特凡昨晚本想去见你
and judging by the fact he never came home,
而他一直没回来
it means it either went really well, or...
所以要么是谈得很好 要么
really... not.
就是谈得很不好
I'd love to hear your voice,
我想听听你的声音
but if you're not ready to talk, I get it.
但如果你还不想谈 我理解的
Whatever you need.
不管你需要什么
If you need time, space,
如果你需要时间 空间
gallons of red wine.
或是好多的酒
I'm here for you.
我都会陪你
With or without Stefan.
不论斯特凡在不在
What can I do for you, Sheriff?
我能为你做什么 警长
I need your help. Really?
我需要你帮忙 是吗
Even though I'm part of the darkness
虽然我是毁掉神秘瀑布镇的
that's ruining Mystic Falls?
黑暗的一部分
I'm sorry I hurt your feelings, okay?
很抱歉我伤了你的感情 好吗
剧集 | 吸血鬼日记(2009) | 导航列表