instead of some reluctant girl
而不是一个不情不愿的女孩
who found morality a hundred years ago.
一百多年前就良心发现
I will never...
我绝不会
be that Ripper again.
再做那个开膛手
Not for you.
不会为你
Not anyone.
不会为任何人
I'm disappointed to hear it.
我很失望
That Ripper
那个开膛手
is exactly what I want in a servant.
正是我想要的仆人
One more stop.
再去一处
All I wanted was a way out.
我只想要条出路
I always wanted to be mortal.
而且我一直想做个凡人
To be free.
想要自♥由♥
But now, when I die,
但现在 等我死了
Cade will torture my soul in hell.
卡德将在地狱折磨我的灵魂
Because my sister sold me out.
因为我妹妹出♥卖♥♥♥了我
Redemption is the only chance I have.
救赎是我唯一的机会
If Alaric loves his daughters,
如果阿♥拉♥里克爱他的女儿
he will bring them to see me.
他就得带她们来见我
We'll relay the message.
我们会转达的
Can't promise results.
但不能保证结果
The path to forgiveness begins with one step, right?
原谅的道路由迈出的第一步开始 对吧
Thank you.
谢谢
I told you.
我说了
I gambled away lots of money.
我赌输了很多钱
I cheated on my taxes for sure.
我也逃税了
I don't know what else you want to know.
我不知道你还想问什么
Well, look who decided to join us.
看看是谁来了
I was just asking Peter what's the worst thing he's ever done.
我刚在问皮特他做过的最恶劣的事是什么
Oh, well, mine was not making sure you
我做过的最恶劣的事是没有确保
that you were permanently dead.
你死透
I see you're wreaking havoc as usual.
我看到你又如以往一般在搞破坏了
Damon, drop this stupid game.
达蒙 别胡闹了
Oh, but humiliating public confession is so fun.
但丢人的当众坦白多有趣啊
You left your son.
你抛弃了你儿子
You abandoned your family.
你抛弃了你的家人
And your answer to the question
而你对
what's the worst thing you've ever done is...
你做过的最恶劣的事的回答是
"I guess I gambled and cheated on account of my dishonesty."
"我因为不诚实 所以赌钱 逃税"
I was a kid.
我那时还小
Well, unless your last name is Pan,
除非你姓潘
you haven't been a kid for a long time.
你已经长大很多年了
So,
所以
explain to me the last 20-plus years.
跟我解释一下这20年来是怎么回事
None of your business, Damon.
不关你的事 达蒙
Enough! Enough.
够了 够了
This has gone way too far.
这太过分了
You do not need to answer him.
你不需要回答的
Yes you do. And quick.
你需要 尽快
Next cut goes a couple inches lower.
下一刀就要低一点了
What are you gonna do, Donovan?
你能怎么办 多诺万
Kill me again?
再杀我一次
Let's hear Papa's story
趁爸爸还有声带
while he still has some vocal cords.
听听他的故事吧
Last chance.
最后的机会
What kept you away for more than 20 years?
你为什么20多年不回来
It was shame, okay? Just look, I was--
因为羞耻 我...
I was ashamed.
我觉得羞耻
Kelly was pregnant again and I--
凯利当时又怀孕了
I couldn't come back and be another toilet scrubber in this town,
我不能回到这里 做个厕所清洁工
I had...
我必须
I had to get out.
我必须离开
It's worse than I thought.
这比我想的还糟
He didn't have a reason at all.
他根本没什么理由
Ladies and gentlemen,
女士们先生们
we have a winner.
有人胜出了
Why are we here?
我们来这儿做什么
This is moments before you first met her,
这是你初次遇到她之前片刻
literally ran into her.
你跟她撞满怀之前
Elena.
埃琳娜
If only you had never come down this hallway,
如果你没走过这条走廊
we might not be together now.
我们现在或许也不会在一起
This was from a chapter in my life when I was good.
这是我是好人时发生的事
I loved her.
我爱过她
She already had enough tragedy in her life.
她的人生中已经有很多不幸了
You just had to insert yourself.
而你非得进入她的人生
All because you "Had to know her."
就因为"你必须认识她"
You took a good girl whose life was headed down the right path
你把一个人生本朝着正确方向走的女孩
and you veered her right into the median.
带上了邪路
That was never my intention.
那并非我的本意
I tried to protect her.
我想保护她的
Never meeting her...
不认识她
was the only way to protect her.
才是保护她的唯一办法
But instead, you chose a total stranger
但是 你选了一个陌生人
and turned her into something dark.
把她变成了黑暗的东西
Well, I can't take that back, can I?
我已经不能吃后悔药了 不是吗
But you can do it again.
但你可以再做一次
For me.
为了我
Find people that would get into the place
找到那些本来差一点
with pearly gates by an inch,
就可以进入天堂的人
and make them into folks that would miss it by a mile.
让他们离那里越来越远
Like Elena.
就像埃琳娜
Help me gather what I need.
帮我收集我需要的
But Elena is a good person.
但埃琳娜是个好人
I thought you needed evil people.
我以为你需要的是坏人
Good people who can be made wicked.
可以被变成坏人的好人
They are evil
他们内心
at their core.
是邪恶的
Their souls are unusually potent.
他们的灵魂一般很强大
Those are the ones I want to feed on most of all.
那是我最渴求的
I'm so sorry about your face.
你的脸真是抱歉了
Me?
我呢
I prefer to catch my flies with honey.
我更喜欢用蜂蜜抓苍蝇
See, Damon came here to give something,
瞧 达蒙是来给的
but I came here to get something.
而我是来拿的
So, where is it?
它在哪
Whatever you want, look, I-I don't have it.
不管你想要什么 不在我这儿
Lies.
撒谎
Lady, I have no idea what you're talking about.
女士 我不知道你在说什么
All you need to know
你只需要知道
is that you have something I need,
你有样我想要的东西
and you will give it to me.
你必须把它给我
I wouldn't.
别去
Simple mind, where is it?
笨蛋 那东西在哪
Are you all right, love?
你还好吧 亲爱的
You've taken too much of my time.
你耽搁我太久了
I suppose.
或许是吧
Especially considering I have forever with you.
尤其考虑到我可以跟你共度永生
And if I refuse?
如果我拒绝呢
I suddenly become patient enough
我突然愿意耐心
to wait for those kids upstairs
等待楼上的孩子
to come of age.
长大
And what if you don't have to be patient?
如果你不非得耐心等呢
What if I can get the job done...
如果我可以更快地
faster?
完成任务呢
"Faster"?
更快
How?
怎么说
I could become the Ripper that you want.
我可以做你需要的开膛手
I'd be more effective that way.
那样会更高效
I wouldn't be held back by my emotions.
我不会受情绪左右
剧集 | 吸血鬼日记(2009) | 导航列表