...or who, or what, took them.
或者是谁 是什么带走了他们
We promised each other we'll find ways
我们向彼此保证 会想办法
to steal small moments of normal every day.
每天保持少部分的正常时间
That's how we'll all stay sane.
这样我们才不会疯
But it's just you and me talking right now,
但现在只有我们俩
and I need to tell you:
我得告诉你
it's hard.
这很难
It's the hardest thing I've had to do in my whole life.
这是我这辈子所做的最难的事情
Darling, your guitar playing would send Odysseus
亲爱的 你的吉他会让奥德修斯
sailing in the other direction.
往错误的方向航行
No idea what that means, but screw you.
不知道那是什么意思 但管你呢
Right.
好吧
Let me save you from yourself.
让我来救你
I broke it.
我弄坏了
Have you really never read The Odyssey?
你从没看过《奥德赛》吗
Is that the one with Helen of Troy?
是和《木马屠城记》里特洛伊的海伦在一起的吗
Not quite.
不是
Thank you.
谢谢
How can you love such a terrible guitar player?
你怎么会喜欢这么差劲的吉他手
Because one day you'll play like a Siren.
因为有一天你会像海妖一样出色
And on that day, I know you'll love me forever.
到那天 我知道你会永远爱我
Why's that?
为什么
Only true love
只有真爱
can make you conquer your absolute lack of skill.
能让你征服你不熟练的技能
Come here.
过来
And then she cut their sandwiches into the shapes
然后她把三明治都切成了
of little hearts and stars.
心和星星的形状
With no crust.
没有面包皮
That's cute.
真可爱
Isn't it?
不是吗
I'm just saying, if Ric had hired the old lady nanny,
我想说的是 如果里克请了那个老太太做保姆
then my kids wouldn't be wasting perfectly good parts
那我的孩子们就不会浪费三明治
of the sandwich.
最好的部分
Millions of people in this world go hungry every single day
实际上数百万人每天都会挨饿
while our hot nanny is getting all sparkly with their food.
而我们性感的保姆却把他们的食物弄得那么花哨
Sounds like you're worried she's getting "Sparkly" With Ric.
听起来你很担心她会和里克"花哨"
Well, yeah.
是的
He's running the Armory
他只要一离开
every minute he's away from Lizzie and Josie.
莉兹和乔赛 就会去军械库
Sleeping on a futon and probably not eating full square meals.
睡在蒲团上 可能都吃不到一顿完整的饭
Ooh, maybe...
也许
he's eating the sandwich crusts.
他在吃着三明治的面包皮
What I mean is,
我的意思是
he's susceptible to hot nanny charms.
他很容易受性感保姆魅力的影响
We need to look out for him.
我们得帮他留心着点
You know, he's in a delicate place.
他现在非常脆弱
So what's on deck for today?
今天要做什么
Well, I'm going back over all the Central State
我要去看看中部失踪人口报告
Missing Person Reports for the last four weeks
在过去的四周里的记录
to see if I missed a pattern.
看看有没有漏掉什么
Great.
好极了
I will check with the local affiliates.
我去看看当地电台
Maybe today will be better.
也许今天会好起来的
Yeah.
是啊
Bye.
拜
Bye.
拜
Stefan, they found a body.
斯特凡 他们发现一具尸体
All those people that we've been tracking,
我们追踪了那么多人
and now there's a body.
现在发现了尸体
That's good, right?
这是好事 对吧
It's better than yesterday.
比昨天好
Daddy, when can we come to work and see your toys?
爸爸 我们什么时候可以去工作 看你的玩具
You can come see the toys when you turn 18.
等你们18岁了就可以来看玩具了
Will you put Seline on, please?
让席琳接电♥话♥好吗
Okay, you two, go get your swimsuits.
好了 你们俩去拿泳衣
I blew through Caroline's Monday to-do list.
我刚开始做卡罗琳的周一必做清单
Anything else you need?
你还需要什么
Uh, just one more of you.
只有一件
Any chance you're a doppelganger?
你会不会是二重身
Should I know what that is?
我应该知道那是什么吗
Not even remotely.
完全不该
Hey, one of my interns is summoning me.
我的一名实习生在召唤我
I have to go.
我得挂了
Make sure no one drowns.
确保大家都别溺水
Got it.
没问题
You got something?
发现什么了吗
We got something.
我们有发现了
Come on.
来吧
Georgie and I have been playing around in the vault
乔治和我在密室里
for a couple weeks now,
厮混两三周了
trying to figure out how someone could get out of it
想搞清楚怎么能在别人看不到的情况下
without anyone seeing.
从里面出来
Now, she told me I shouldn't show you what we found
她说我不该让你看我们的发现
until you tell us what supernatural thing escaped from it.
除非你告诉我们从里面逃出了什么超自然东西
I told you. It's just a theoretical exercise.
我说了 这些都是理论研究
I've been running this place for only a couple months now,
我负责这地方才几个月
and I just want to know all about its nooks and crannies.
我只想了解密室的隐匿处和裂缝
Right.
对
Mother of...
该死
Dorian, uh...
多里安
We need to find a better signal.
我们得找个更好的信♥号♥♥
Or you need to be less jumpy.
或者你不该这么神经质
So? Did you spill any secrets?
怎么样 你有透露什么秘密吗
No secrets to spill.
没有什么好透露的秘密
I told you, this is just a...
我说过了 这只是
Theoretical exercise. Yeah, got it.
理论研究 我知道
So, are you ready for us to theoretically blow your mind?
所以你做好准备 让我们在理论上震惊一下吗
I think so.
我想是的
All right, so check it.
好吧 你看
Every little crevice in here leads nowhere, right?
这里的每一条裂缝都不通向哪里 对吗
Just walls, dirt and dead-ends.
只有墙壁 灰尘和死路
No one's getting out without a spoon
没有勺子和百年的挖掘
and a hundred years of digging.
是出不去的
May I?
请允许我这么做
So, my cousin had this thing
我的表妹在很小的时候
where she lost her hearing and eyesight real young,
失去听力和视力时 有这样的东西
but she became brilliant at finding her way around,
但是她却非常擅长寻找周围的路了
because all her other senses were so heightened.
因为她其他的感官都变强了
Which got me thinking. Come this way.
这就让我陷入深思 来这边
There we go.
好了
All right, now you're gonna let your fingers do the walking.
好了 现在让你的手指来往前走
Go ahead.
来吧
Find your way out.
找到出路
What is this? He's got it.
这是什么 他明白了
Yes!
棒
Yes!
棒
Dumped the girl.
把那姑娘甩了
Why? She could have been dessert.
为什么 她可以被当做点心
You know the rules.
你知道规矩
Last night was pushing it.
昨晚太勉强了
It wants real evil, not these
它想要真正的邪恶 而不是
lightweight losers we've been feeding it.
我们喂给它的轻量级混♥蛋♥
Yeah, you should get on that.
嗯 你应该好好努力
I'm trying.
我努力了
Which is more than you're doing.
比你努力多了
Hey, this is a really good book.
这本书真的很好看
How long is this bad-guy slaughter going to last?
这个坏人屠♥杀♥者要持续多久
How many more bodies will it take before this is over?
在这结束前 还要有多少尸体
It can hear you.
它能听到你说话
It can get into our minds. It knows how I feel.
它能进入我们的思维 它知道我的感觉
剧集 | 吸血鬼日记(2009) | 导航列表