I stay immortal with my powers.
我可以拥有能力 永生不死
What are you up to?
你想干什么
Let's just say...
这么说吧
the game's not over yet.
这游戏还没结束
I don't know what you want me to do with all this stuff.
我不知道你要我怎么处理这些东西
Oh, that's okay, I'll take care of it.
没事 我来弄吧
Thank you.
谢谢你
Yeah, no problem.
不客气
No, really, Matt...
真的 马特
thank you.
谢谢你
You know, sometimes...
有时候
I think you're the only sane voice in this...
我觉得你是唯一正常的声音
parade of crazy
在我们这
that we call our lives.
疯狂游♥行♥一般的生活中
It doesn't take a crazy person to want to
正常人也会想
kill someone for threatening their kids.
杀了威胁他们孩子的人
No, I suppose not.
是啊
But still...
但是
You know, even I have a threshold for how much pain
就连我对看着朋友们承受痛苦
I can watch my friends go through...
看他们苦苦支撑
how hard they have to fight.
也是有忍♥受极限的
Sometimes it makes me want to fight back, you know?
有时候这让我想还击
A little help around here?
帮帮忙
Little, little help here, huh?
帮帮忙啊
Donovan?
多诺万
Isn't it past your bedtime?
你早该睡了吧
Thanks for showing up.
多谢你来
I've been wanting to kill someone all day.
这一整天我都想杀了谁
I can't have my kids endangered anymore.
我不能允许我的孩子再有危险
And they will always be endangered
只要你活着
as long as you're alive.
她们就总有危险
Oh, your timing's hilarious,
你真会挑时候
'cause I just made the deal of a lifetime.
因为我刚做成了一辈子的交易
Hopefully, a thousand lifetimes.
希望 能是几千辈子
He's had enough, okay? Just finish him.
打够了 干掉他吧
This is for Tyler.
这是为了泰勒
剧集 | 吸血鬼日记(2009) | 导航列表