Certainly, luv.
当然了 亲爱的
I'm imagining us next to a little church
我在想象我们站在一座
I remember in the French countryside.
我印象中的法国乡村教堂边
It's in the middle of a lavender field.
那是在一片薰衣草田中
I always thought it would be the perfect place to marry you.
我一直觉得在那里娶你会最合适
And after our wedding, we'd dance.
婚礼后 我们会跳舞
And I'd tell you how much I love you.
我会告诉你我多爱你
And I'd tell you the absolute truth,
我会告诉你绝对的实话
which is I'm the luckiest man on the face of the Earth.
那就是我是世上最幸运的男人
All right. I got one more.
好了 我还有一个
No. No more practice speeches.
不 不要再练习讲话了
Okay, listen.
好了 听着
Come on, come on.
举杯
Up.
来
To a Mystic Falls mom
敬一位神秘瀑布镇的妈妈
who started out by hating me,
她起初恨我
and became one of my closest friends.
但最终成了我的挚友之一
She was strong. She was loving.
她坚强 有爱
And not only did she protect this town,
她不仅保护了这座小镇
but she raised an incredible daughter...
她还养育了一名了不起的女儿
...that I now get to call family.
现在我可以称她为家人了
To Liz Forbes.
敬莉兹·福布斯
Gone... but never forgotten.
她虽然死了 但永远活在我们心中
God, I miss her.
天呐 我好想她
I know.
我知道
I hate that she is not here.
她不在这里太讨厌了
And Bonnie's not coming, my girls can't be there,
邦妮也不来 我的女儿不能去
Elena won't be there.
埃琳娜也不会在
Hold that thought.
等等
So, I remember when you gave me this...
我记得你圣诞时 给了我
at Christmas.
这个
You said it was for future me.
你说是给未来的我的
A guy who'd one day ask for your forgiveness.
一个有一天会求你原谅的人
Is this you asking?
你是在求我原谅吗
Let's save that for another Salvatore bonding night,
那个还是改日塞尔瓦托家增进情谊日再说吧
why don't we?
好吗
I just wanted you to know that
我希望你知道
Elena would be with you tomorrow.
明天埃琳娜会与你同在
But just so we're clear...
但说清楚
I want that back.
回头还得还我
Something borrowed.
借的东西
Got it.
没问题
There she is! Mommy!
她在那儿 妈妈
Oh, you girls look amazing.
你们好美啊
But I thought we decided it wasn't safe.
但我们不是说 这样不安全吗
Yeah, well, you and I both know that
是啊 我们都知道
Katherine would smell a rat if they weren't there.
如果她们不在 凯瑟琳会感觉到不对劲的
So... Stefan called in a favor from Valerie.
所以 斯特凡让瓦莱丽帮了忙
It turns out she has a soft spot for Gemini twins.
她对双子巫师团的双胞胎格外心软
She put a protection spell on them,
她给她们施了保护咒
so they'll be safe no matter what.
她们无论如何都会安全的
Thank you for bringing them.
谢谢你带她们来
Daddy, come practice with us.
爸爸 来和我们练习
Oh, I'd love to, sweetheart,
我也想 亲爱的
but Daddy has to go back to work.
但爸爸得回去工作了
You understand, right?
你理解的吧
Of course.
当然
Ric... Can I wear this?
里克 我能戴这个吗
Uh, I'm pretty sure that's Mommy's.
那个应该是妈妈的
That is my something new.
那是我的新的东西
Do you want to help me put it on?
要帮我戴上吗
Yeah.
好
Ah, thank you.
谢谢
I also have something blue,
我还有蓝色的东西
something old, and something borrowed.
老的东西和借的东西
Mommy looks so pretty.
妈妈好美
Yes, yes, she does.
是啊
Be happy, Caroline.
要幸福 卡罗琳
Yeah.
我走了
Peter.
彼得
Didn't expect you to be so cleaned up.
没想到你会收拾得这么好
Well, it is a wedding.
这是婚礼啊
I thought you'd come straight
我以为你会直接
from your workshop with the dagger.
从工作间带着匕♥首♥过来
The one they asked you to make from Katherine's bones.
就是他们让你用凯瑟琳的骨灰做的
I'm surprised Matt told you about it.
马特居然告诉你了
I didn't think he'd want to involve you in all this.
我以为他并不想把你搅进来
Well, if we're gonna be a family again,
如果我们想重新成为一家人
we need to be honest with each other.
我们就得对彼此坦诚
Okay, then yes.
好吧 没错
Yeah, I... I finished in time to take a shower
我及时完成 然后洗了个澡
so I could get here a little early.
好早点到
And where's the dagger?
匕♥首♥呢
I gave it to Stefan already.
我已经给斯特凡了
Hey, are you okay?
你没事吧
Honestly, no.
老实说 不太好
Maybe I should hold onto that.
这个还是我拿着吧
No, I'm the bait. I should.
不 我是诱饵 我拿吧
Know this.
要知道
If she lays a hand on you,
她敢碰你
I will cut her up into tiny, little pieces
我就把她砍成一个个小块
and I will serve her at the wedding buffet.
然后当菜端到婚礼自助餐上
Hope I get to see you have this one day with Elena.
希望有一日能看到你和埃琳娜享受这一切
A wedding, a human life...
婚礼 人类生活
all of it.
一切一切
I want you to be there, too, brother.
我也希望你能看到那一天
'Cause I'm gonna need a best man.
因为我会需要个伴郎
Hopefully your hero hair hasn't fallen out by then.
希望你的头发到时候还没掉光
Where's Dad?
爸爸呢
I haven't seen him all day.
我一天都没见着他
I'm sure he'll be here soon.
他肯定就快来了
By the way, I think you may have gone
对了 我觉得你控制来的
a little bit overboard with the number of compelled guests.
宾客人数似乎有点太多了
Well, I mean, Stefan,
斯特凡
it had to look authentic.
得看上去像点样啊
Katherine knows your girl's not gonna have
凯瑟琳知道你女友才不会
a small, intimate gathering.
举办小型婚礼
Traditional opening waltz of the Founder's Ball.
创立者舞会的传统开场华尔兹
The exact same one you and Katherine danced to in 186♥4♥.
你和凯瑟琳186♥4♥年跳的就是这首
She won't be able to resist.
她肯定忍♥不住
You girls will go in front of Mommy,
你们走在妈妈之前
and then Mommy will just walk herself down the aisle,
然后妈妈自己走红毯
and it will all be fine.
一切都会很棒的
Or...
或者
...I could walk with you.
我可以陪你走
Oh, my God.
天呐
You're here.
你来了
I have a selfish reason.
我有个自私的理由
I want to be a part of your happiness.
我想成为你幸福的一部分
Always.
你永远是的
Mommy, are you ready?
妈妈 准备好了吗
Now I'm ready.
现在我准备好了
My best friend's here.
我最好的朋友来了
Check this out.
听听
So I've been reading about psychic energy manipulation.
我一直在读灵力的操控能力
If we could createa massive amount of energy that
如果我们能创造出大量的能量
breaches the psychic plane of hell,
突破地域的灵域
we might be able to destroy it.
我们或许就能摧毁它
Kind of like how they blow out oil well fires
就像用创造更大的爆♥炸♥
by creating an even bigger explosion.
来吹灭油井火灾
剧集 | 吸血鬼日记(2009) | 导航列表