See you in hell, Cade.
地狱见了 卡德
No, Damon.
不 达蒙
Yes.
嗯
You will.
会相见的
No.
不要
No!
不要
Josie? Yoo-hoo, Lizzie?
乔赛 莉兹
Come out where Uncle Kai can see you.
出来让卡伊舅舅看看
I have a small axe to grind.
我有把小斧子要磨[算账]
Well... not so small.
不算很小
And Josie slipped off.
乔赛溜走了
Yeah, I fell,
是啊 我摔倒了
but I was okay.
但我没事
She wasn't hurt.
她没受伤
Idiots. Then she pushed me,
白♥痴♥ 然后她推了我
but I didn't fall down.
但我没摔倒
I can feel the magic. Like you showed me.
我能感觉到魔法 就像你教的那样
But she got scared.
但她怕了
Yeah, I got scared.
是啊 我怕了
Then I stopped.
然后我就停下了
That was for my kids.
这下是为我的孩子
That was for me.
这下是为我
And this is for...
这是为...
Kai Parker don't fight fair.
卡伊·帕克是使阴招的
You were saying something? Something about, uh...
你说什么来着 关于...
this is for...
这是为了...
For Jo.
乔
That's what he was gonna say.
他是想说那个
There's no point hiding, Damon!
别躲了 达蒙
You're dead.
你死了
Your soul belongs to me.
你的灵魂是我的了
I'm psychic, remember?
我有灵力 记得吗
I know you can hear me.
我知道你听得到
Hiding ain't my style, Cade.
我从不躲藏 卡德
Annoying you, on the other hand--
但是烦你
it's right up my alley.
是我的专长
So I guess this is where the tragic tale
那么达蒙·塞尔瓦托的悲伤故事
of Damon Salvatore ends.
要就此结束了
Look on the bright side.
看到好的一面
Your suffering is just beginning.
你的折磨才刚开始
Well, that was anti-climactic.
真是反高♥潮♥
We taking an Uber instead?
我们要做优步去了吗
We have a visitor.
有人来了
And her pain will be almost as sweet as yours.
她的痛苦几乎跟你的一样美味
Miss Bennett.
贝内特小姐
You're just in time.
你来得正巧
Where are my friends? Don't worry.
我的朋友呢 别担心
They're safe... except for Damon.
他们很安全 除了达蒙
Damon's very dead.
达蒙死了
What?
什么
Relax.
放松
You share my psychic gift.
你跟我一样有灵力
So if you'll just open your mind...
如果你愿意打开思维
You shouldn't be here, Bon.
你不该来 邦
Let him go.
放了他
And why should I do that?
我为什么要那么做
Damon sold his soul to me.
达蒙把灵魂卖♥♥给了我
Like you said, we share the same gift.
就像你说的 我们都有灵力
I won't let you take him without a fight.
我不会让你轻松地带走他
I was hoping you'd say that, but I warn you:
我就希望你会这么说 但我警告你
if you attempt to keep Damon's soul on this plane,
你如果想留住达蒙的灵魂
your mind will surely shatter.
你的大脑会崩溃的
I... said...no!
我...说...不行
Or maybe your body will give out first,
或许你的身体会先崩溃
leaving Elena Gilbert to wake up in a world
留下埃琳娜·吉尔伯特独自醒来
without her lover or best friend. Shut up!
爱人和挚友都不见了 闭嘴
For the last time, release Damon,
我最后说一次 放开达蒙
or risk losing more than him.
否则你失去的将不止是他
He's right, Bon.
他是对的 邦
You got to let me go.
你得放了我
Not... gonna... happen.
绝...不
Please.
求你
Let go, Bon.
放手吧 邦
Or I will.
否则我就放了
Damon. Don't you dare.
达蒙 不可以
Don't.
别
Damon.
达蒙
Bet you didn't see that coming.
你肯定没料到吧
Go... to hell.
下地狱吧
You first.
你先
Bonnie.
邦妮
Bonnie.
邦妮
Bonnie.
邦妮
Bonnie, wake up.
邦妮 醒醒
Please.
求你
Bonnie, wake up.
邦妮 醒醒
Nice save.
救得漂亮
For the record,
我要说
this doesn't mean I forgive you.
这不代表我原谅你了
Consider it a first step.
算是迈出了第一步吧
Because I'm not gonna stop trying until you do.
因为我会一直坚持不懈 直到你原谅我
Am I late for the group hug?
现在团抱太迟了吗
Damon.
达蒙
You okay? Yeah.
你没事吧 嗯
That little psychic blast
那个灵力爆♥炸♥
must have blew me back into my body.
肯定把我炸回自己身体里了
Let me do the dirty work next time, okay?
下次让我来干难办的差事吧
Saving this for a special occasion.
这是为特殊场合留的
Guess I'm gonna get that epic bro moment after all.
看来兄弟情时刻到底要来了
Yeah, I'd say killing Cade
杀死卡德
and destroying hell as we know it qualifies.
摧毁地狱 算是够格了
It was actually a wedding present.
其实这是婚礼礼物
I know I don't get a vote, but
我知道我无权说 但是
you're crazy if you think leaving Mystic Falls is the answer.
你如果以为离开神秘瀑布镇是解决办法就是疯了
I'm human, Damon.
我是人类 达蒙
You're gonna have to let me go someday.
你总得对我放手
And it's gonna suck when that day comes.
那天到来时 我会很难受
But it shouldn't be today.
但那不该是今天
Not when things are looking up for a change, man.
不该是情况终于有好转的一天
Hell or no hell, my life is never gonna be the same.
不管有没有地狱 我的生活都将改变
I have a lot of...
我有很多
sins to answer for.
要担责任的罪孽
Well, cowardice ain't one of them.
那罪孽不包括懦弱
You just went toe-to-toe with the devil, man.
你刚跟魔鬼正面对决
Makes you pretty brave in my book.
在我看来 是非常勇敢了
The brave thing to do is stay.
而勇敢的做法就是留下
How can I?
我怎么能留下
I have to pay for what I've done.
我得为我做的事付出代价
In my wretched, miserable life,
在我悲催的一生中
I have inflicted a fantastic amount of pain.
我制♥造♥了一大堆的痛苦
I don't think my slate will ever be clean.
我觉得我永远洗不清
But I don't need some spirit journey
但我不需要跟陌生人
with a bunch of strangers to convince me
踏上精神旅程 让我相信
that my redemption is within reach.
我的救赎触手可及
I just need the people I love.
我只需要我爱的人
The list is short, but profound.
人不多 但很深刻
You're right at the top,
你排在最上面
alongside a great girl I hope to marry one day.
跟我希望有一日能迎娶的好姑娘并列
Don't walk away from your list
别抛下你的名单
because you don't think you're worth it.
就因为你觉得自己不配
剧集 | 吸血鬼日记(2009) | 导航列表