And thank you for staying late,
谢谢你留到这么晚
and working on your night off.
休假还这么拼
I... couldn't have got through today without you.
没有你今天真撑不过去
What can I say? I love your girls.
没办法 我太喜欢你女儿了
They keep me feeling young.
她们让我感觉年轻
I'll be heading home soon.
我很快就回家
No rush.
不急
Thank you.
谢谢
You're a doll.
你真好
You're here.
你来了
Of course I am. What happened?
当然 怎么了
I saw the truth. Feelings make you weak.
我看清了真♥相♥ 感情让你脆弱
I'm done feeling.
我不要感情了
Good. Now, is your little existential crisis over?
很好 你的存在主义危机结束了吧
Because we have things to do.
因为我们还有事要做
It'll be fun, I promise.
肯定好玩
I'm all yours.
我属于你了
You must be starving.
你肯定饿坏了
You gonna be mad if I tell you I'm happy to have you back here?
如果我说我很高兴你回来了你会生气吗
I just wish it were under better circumstances.
我只是希望不是在这样的情况下
I'm sorry that I've been M.I.A.
很抱歉我一直不在
I've just been going through some stuff.
我就是遇到些麻烦
Story of our lives.
我们不都是这样吗
So how are the girls?
女儿们怎么样了
Practically teenagers.
都小大人了
So I'm guessing you have a photo or two.
你有一两张照片吧
That's them playing with the puppy filter,
这是在玩狗狗滤镜
first day of school,
第一天上学
uh, crafting at a friend's birthday party--
在朋友的生日派对上做手工
Oh, I love this.
我喜欢这张
Seline sent it, from from earlier today.
席琳发的 今天早些时候的
Seline?
席琳
The nanny.
保姆
I know, Ric hired the hot nanny.
是啊 里克雇了个性感保姆
No, Caroline, you need to get home now.
不 卡罗琳 你得马上回家
Lizzie?
莉兹
Hey, Josie?
乔赛
Girls? Lizzie?
姑娘们 莉兹
Girls? Josie?
姑娘们 乔赛
Girls?
姑娘们
Girls!
姑娘们
Girls?
姑娘们
Ric...
里克
剧集 | 吸血鬼日记(2009) | 导航列表