No, that's your priority.
不 那是你的重中之重
Kai is quite literally my worst enemy.
卡伊是我最大的敌人
And as soon as you hear from me or Damon,
等我和达蒙给了你信儿
you can do whatever you want with him.
你就想做什么做什么吧
Look, if anyone deserves to send him back to hell,
如果有谁有权利送他回地狱
it's you.
那就是你
But first I need your help.
但首先 我需要你帮忙
Why me?
为什么找我
Because your name's not Maxwell or Donovan.
因为你不姓麦克斯韦尔或多诺万
Are you happy?
你开心吗
Right now?
现在吗
Yes.
是啊
Perfectly.
非常开心
Then why not forgive Stefan?
那为什么不原谅斯特凡呢
Do you really have to ask?
你真的还要问吗
Stefan did horrible things, sure.
斯特凡的确做了可怕的事
He was a servant of the devil.
他做过魔鬼的仆人
But I served Cade, too.
但我也给卡德效过力
I took so many lives.
我也杀了很多人
Even before that,
甚至在那之前
death followed me around wherever I went.
死亡也总是随我而至
When my humanity was off, I was willing to let you die.
我的人性关闭时 甚至不顾你的死活
Your point?
什么意思
You continue to love me,
你不还是爱我吗
to hold me here.
把我拴在这里
So I know you have the capacity to forgive.
所以我知道你有宽恕的能力
I-I just need time.
我就是需要时间
Yeah, of course.
当然了
But take it from me,
但听我一句
if you hold on to hating him,
如果你坚持要恨他
it will eat at you.
那会侵蚀你的
Why the hell does Cade want to meet here?
卡德为什么要在这儿见面
Beats me. He doesn't wear the cape or carry the pitchfork,
我怎么知道 他不♥穿♥披风 不拿干草叉
so maybe that's just his way of being dramatic.
或许这是他给自己加戏的方式
Things have a way of getting bloody with Cade.
卡德总能把场面搞得很血腥
We may not have another chance, so...
我们或许不会再有第二次机会了
do you want to tell me why you were planning on leaving town?
想告诉我你为什么打算离镇吗
Nope. I don't.
不想
Well, then it's a good thing Caroline did.
那幸好卡罗琳告诉我了
Look, me leaving Mystic Falls
听着 我离开神秘瀑布镇
is the best thing for her.
对她是最好的
I don't think she agrees, bro.
我觉得她并不认为 弟弟
I can't atone for my mistakes if I keep making them.
如果我不停犯错 就不能为我的错误赎罪了
I love her.
我爱她
I don't want to drag her down with me.
我不想把她一起拖下水
Well, if that's the way you see it,
如果你是这么想的
what are you doing out here with me?
你为什么跟我一起来
I've always been the albatross around your neck.
我一直是拖累你的负担
You're my brother.
你是我哥哥
But let's be clear,
我们说清楚
this is about more than just you and me.
这事不仅关系到你我
I am the one that compelled Matt Donovan to ring that bell.
是我控制了马特·多诺万敲响了那口钟
Cade is free because of me.
卡德是因我而被释放
And that's why I have to kill him.
所以我必须杀了他
That wasn't the plan, man.
计划不是这样的
Yeah, well, it is now.
现在是了
Kai said that killing Cade will destroy hell, too.
卡伊说杀死卡德 地狱也会一起消失
Yeah, I know, I was there. I was eavesdropping.
我知道 我当时也在 我偷听了
You actually believe him?
你真♥相♥信吗
What I believe is that I have to give it a shot, Damon.
我相信 我得试试 达蒙
With or without you.
不管你帮不帮忙
Are you forgetting that you are human?
你忘记你是个人类了吗
Kai almost gutted you, and I was standing right there.
卡伊差点当着我的面宰了你
What do you think Cade's gonna do?
你觉得卡德会对你做什么
I know it's a long shot...
我知道希望渺茫
It's suicide, Stefan!
这是自杀 斯特凡
And if you screw this up...
如果你搞砸了
we don't know what he'll do to Elena.
我们不知道他会把埃琳娜怎么样
I'm sorry, Damon.
对不起 达蒙
I have to do this.
我必须这么做
Yeah, I'm sorry, too.
我也抱歉
But I can't let anything happen to her...
我不能允许她有事
...or you.
你也是
I thought you might feel that way.
我猜到你会这么想
Do we have to go to sleep now?
我们非得现在睡觉吗
It has been a long and exciting day,
今天很长很累了
and you two girls should have no problems falling asleep.
你们俩应该能很快睡着的
Sorry about the dresses.
裙子的事抱歉
Yeah, sorry, Mommy.
是啊 抱歉 妈妈
It's okay.
没事
But no more of that.
但不许再那么做了
Okay? Do you think you girls can cut that stuff out?
好吗 你们可以不再那么干了吗
Just try your best.
尽量吧
Okay?
好吗
Hello, Clarice.
你好 克拉丽丝
You killed your sister Jo, you tried to kill her kids, too,
你杀了你妹妹乔 你还想杀她的孩子
so why would you be interested in helping?
你为什么会想帮忙
Well, the same thing happened to me
我像他们这么大时
when I was around their age.
也遇到了一样的事
You start being able to do these things, amazing things,
你开始可以做些了不起的事
and at first it's accidental and random, and then
起初是随机偶然的 然后
you start to figure it out, which...
你开始摸索出名堂了
which sounds cool, but it's, um...
这听上去很酷 但其实...
it's torture.
那是折磨
It's lonely.
很孤独
Wasn't the same thing happening to Jo?
难道乔不也是一样的吗
Jo wasn't a siphon.
乔不吸魔法
Jo was a Glinda.
乔是格林达
A perfect little witch who would do spells
完美的小女巫 会施咒语
and make things float, and people would clap.
让东西飘起来 大家会鼓掌
Oh, Josie! Yes!
乔赛 真棒
And I was the kid
而我是
walking around like an addict,
瘾君子一样的孩子
fiending for a hit like I was on fire
总是像火烧身一样
all the time.
想爽一把
And they didn't understand it.
他们无法理解
So they isolated me.
他们孤立了我
Couldn't even touch anyone.
不许我碰任何人
That screwed me up big-time.
这对我伤害很大
How do we fix them?
我们怎么帮助她们
Well, I chose to become a sociopath
我选择成为了反♥社♥会♥
with a penchant for murder and mayhem.
喜欢杀人和搞破坏
But I take it you might want to steer them in a different direction?
但我感觉你是想把他们往另一条路上引
Yeah?
是啊
Look around.
看看周围
We are in the hotbed of supernatural energy,
我们在超自然能量的温床里
with the artifacts and books
到处是魔法物件 书籍
and talismans and the God knows what else.
护身符 天知道还有什么
I mean, witches literally eat that up.
巫师会吸收这一切
They siphon it without trying.
她们不许用力就能吸走
So the girls' magic is going haywire
她们的魔法在失控
because we brought them to the Armory?
是因为我们带她们来了军械库
Ding!
答对了
Worst possible place to bring a siphon.
把吸魔法者带来这里简直太不该了
Like, easily, the worst.
简直是万万不该
I mean, there's... there's practically...
这里的墙壁上
magic in the walls.
几乎都有魔法
See?
瞧见没
Okay, it's, uh,
好吧
it's not practically in the walls.
准确说不是几乎
剧集 | 吸血鬼日记(2009) | 导航列表