Well, I've known Stefan Salvatore for years,
我认识斯特凡·塞尔瓦托很多年了
but I can honestly say
但我可以说
I'm not sure what all the fuss is about.
我不确定大家干嘛这么隆重
And then, there's little Mrs. Perfect.
还有那位完美小姐
Too mad your mother's dead.
可惜你妈妈死了
Maybe if you hadn't tried to cure cancer,
或许 如果你没企图治愈癌症
she might have lived to see this.
她还能活到今天
Okay, okay. Yeah, yeah.
好了
That's enough.
行了
Now go find the open bar.
去找免费酒吧吧
No.
不
Damon.
达蒙
You're worse than either of them.
你比他俩更坏
What you did to Vicki? Shame on you.
你对薇姬做的事 真可耻
She didn't hurt anyone ever.
她从未伤害过任何人
She might have turned her life around,
她本可能改变自己的人生
but you didn't give her the chance.
但你没有给她机会
Then again,
不过
I never had a chance, either.
我也从未有过机会
No, this town made up its mind about me--
这座小镇早就对我
long time ago.
下了定论
You all looked right through me for years.
你们这么多年来一直都把我看透了
Treated me like a joke.
把我当做笑话
Sent me packing without a second thought.
毫不犹豫地叫我滚蛋
Maybe...
或许
if you hadn't forgotten all about me,
如果你不是完全把我忘了
you would have known
你就会知道
that I had a bad fall two years ago.
我两年前摔倒了
And...
然后
you never knew I was dead.
你都不知道我死了
No, the only one who gave a damn about me was Katherine.
不 唯一在乎我的人 是凯瑟琳
She saw how I was suffering in hel...
她看到了我在地狱忍♥受折磨
Where is she?
她在哪
I have no idea.
我不知道
I was busy causing a gas leak in the house.
我忙着制♥造♥煤气泄漏呢
Oh, my God. The girls.
天呐 姑娘们
And Bonnie.
还有邦妮
You really think you could play Katherine Pierce?
你真以为你能耍凯瑟琳·皮尔斯
It's okay.
没事的
We're okay.
我们没事
Whatever you guys are doing, keep doing it.
不管你们做了什么 继续做
Okay?
好吗
You have to keep moving, luv.
你得赶紧走
You'll die if you stay here.
你待在这儿会死的
I don't know how they're even doing this.
我都不知道她们是怎么做到的
Enzo?
恩佐
I think they're siphoning directly from you.
我觉得她们在吸你的魔法
But I don't have any magic.
但我没有魔法啊
Of course you do, luv.
你当然有 亲爱的
How else do you think you've been able to stay connected to me?
否则你怎么可能一直与我相连
Let them siphon you, Bonnie.
让她们吸吧 邦妮
Tell them to use the magic to save you.
让她们用魔法来救你
No.
不
Look, I know that you think we'll be parted forever
听着 我知道你觉得如果现在放开我
if you let go of me now, but I believe the opposite.
你会永远跟我分开 但我不相信
Enzo.
恩佐
I believe the opposite.
我不相信
I believe we'll be together again.
我相信我们能重新在一起
When I see you again, there'll be only peace.
等我们再见时 会一片安宁
And no one will ever part us.
再没人能分开我们
But right now,
但现在
you need to fight!
你得抗争
And you need to live.
你得活下去
Please, Bonnie.
求你 邦妮
Bonnie, you know in your heart this is right.
邦妮 你心中知道这是对的
Do it now.
快点
Use your magic.
用你的魔法
Show them how to do the spell.
教她们施咒
Do what I do, okay?
跟我做
Say these words:
说这些话
Phesmatos motus incendiaros.
[咒语]
Phesmatos...
[咒语]
Live your life, Bonnie Bennett. All of it.
好好生活 邦妮·贝内特 享尽一切
Promise me.
答应我
I promise.
我保证
I love you.
我爱你
I love you...
我爱你
Phesmatos...
[咒语]
motus incendiaros.
[咒语]
Phesmatos...
[咒语]
motus incendiaros.
[咒语]
Phesmatos motus incendiaros.
[咒语]
Phesmatos motus incendiaros.
[咒语]
Phesmatos motus...
[咒语]
incendiaros.
[咒语]
Phesmatos motus incendiaros.
[咒语]
Mommy! Oh, my God.
妈妈 天呐
You're okay.
你们没事
Oh, my babies.
我的孩子
You're okay.
你们没事
What did Katherine promise you?
凯瑟琳许诺了你什么
Nothing.
什么都没有
Then why help her?
那为什么帮她
You don't get it.
你不懂
She promised me nothing--
她许诺我什么都没有
oblivion, emptiness.
虚无 空洞
Anything is better than endless torture in hell.
什么都比地狱无尽的折磨强
And all I had to do was keep you idiots distracted
我只需要保证你们这群白♥痴♥在着火前
until the fire started.
一直忙于其他
What is Katherine planning?
凯瑟琳在策划什么
You don't have to bully me. She wanted me to let you know.
你不用欺负我 她想要我告诉你
She's gonna burn down Mystic Falls.
她要烧毁神秘瀑布镇
With hellfire.
用地狱烈火
Tonight.
就今晚
She's talking about the bell.
她是指那口钟
Even if Katherine rings the bell, she can't create hellfire.
就算凯瑟琳敲响钟 她也无法制♥造♥地狱烈火
Only someone from the Maxwell bloodline can do that.
只有有麦克斯韦尔家族血脉的人能
Dad's not gonna do it and neither am I.
爸爸不会做的 我也不会
Oh, then it's a good thing you weren't an only child.
那么幸好你不是独子
Except Vicki's dead as a doornail.
但薇姬已经死了
She was.
本来是的
Until my son opened up a portal to hell and
直到我儿子开启了通往地狱的传送门
let some people out.
让人们跑出来了
There's Vicki.
薇姬敲钟了
Right on time.
正准时
Mom...
妈妈
剧集 | 吸血鬼日记(2009) | 导航列表