Think of all the ways that
想想这一个世纪以来
you have ruined my life for the last century--
你都怎样毁了我的人生
including the fact that I'm working for Cade right now
包括我现在为卡德工作的事
because of you-- and you seriously believe
就是因为你 你还真认为
that you're the one who should be forgiving me?
是你该来原谅我
You're right.
你是对的
I'm a monster.
我是个禽兽
But like I said...
但就像我说的
...I forgive you.
我原谅你
I have nothing to apologize for.
我没什么需要道歉的
Then why are you here, Stefan?
那你为什么来 斯特凡
Why are you always there
你为什么总会
to straighten me out when I go off the rails?
在我脱轨的时候帮我回归正途
Come on, man, you're not here for Cade.
得了 你不是为卡德而来
You're here because you blame yourself
你来是因为你为当初
for turning me in the first place.
转化我而自责
Apparently, I still do, too.
显然 我也还怪你
At least until today.
至少到今天还是
I officially forgive you.
我正式原谅你了
Shut up!
闭嘴
I forgive you, Stefan.
我原谅你 斯特凡
Why aren't you healing?
你为什么不愈合
Remember that vampire I was warning you about
记得我说过我脑子里有个
running around in my head?
吸血鬼吗
Well, it's not me.
那可不是我
It's you.
是你
It's always been you, Stefan.
一直都是你 斯特凡
So, for the last time,
最后说一次
I forgive you for making me what I am.
我原谅你把我变成这样
I absolve you of all the death and destruction
我为我因此造成的一切死亡和毁灭
I've caused as a result.
原谅你
And you want to know why?
知道为什么吗
Because you're my brother.
因为你是我弟弟
And I love you.
我爱你
And there's nothing you could do
无论你做什么
to ever change that.
这都不会改变
We'll see about that.
我们走着瞧
You want to forgive me for something bad, Damon?
你想为一件坏事原谅我 达蒙
Well, how about this?
这个如何
I'm about to burn Mystic Falls to the ground.
我就要把神秘瀑布镇烧成灰了
What the hell are you talking about?
你说什么呢
Hell is what I'm talking about.
我就是在说地狱
So before that beautiful brass bell rings,
在那口美丽的铜钟敲响之前
forgive me, Damon-- I dare you.
原谅我啊 达蒙 你敢吗
And while you're at it, forgive me for coming here
顺便 原谅我跑进来
and trying to save you.
企图救你
Forgive me for having the tiniest shred of guilt
原谅我还对留下你跟其他人
about leaving you to die with everyone else,
一起死还感到有些许愧疚
for not seeing that the only way to get rid of you
原谅我不能看清 摆脱你的唯一办法
is to let you go up in flames with the rest of the damn town.
就是让你跟这整座小镇一起烧成灰
Come on, Dad! Do something!
快点 爸爸 做点什么
Bonnie? Bonnie!
邦妮 邦妮
Seline has the bell.
席琳拿到钟了
You lied to me.
你骗了我
Yeah, sorry. That was my bad.
是啊 抱歉 我不好
Oh, come on. Don't look at me like that, Caroline.
得了 别那么看着我 卡罗琳
This is what you wanted, right?
这不是你想要的吗
Till death do us part.
直到死亡将我们分开
You're right, little brother.
你说得对 弟弟
I can't forgive you for destroying our hometown.
我不能原谅你要摧毁我们的家乡
'Cause I ain't gonna let it happen.
因为我不会让那种事发生的
Come on, Dad, do something, please.
拜托 爸爸 做点什么 求你
Dad, get up!
爸爸 起来
Nine!
九
This thing is heating up!
这玩意越来越热了
Ten!
十
You're gonna have to kill me.
你得杀了我
Dad, come on!
爸爸 快
Eleven!
十一
I'm so sorry, Matt.
对不起 马特
I forgive you.
我原谅你
Let's hope that one doesn't count.
希望那一下不算
How are you feeling, sport?
你感觉如何 伙计
Like I just had my head rammed into a giant metal object.
就好像我的脑袋撞在了一个巨大的金属物件上
Hashtag you're welcome.
#不客气
Your dad was looking pretty rough, too.
你♥爸♥看上去也不妙
I put the hell bell in the back of his truck
我把地狱钟放在了他车后箱里
and sent him on his way.
让他走了
You're not gonna do anything stupid
你不会做追上去
like chase after him, are you?
那样的蠢事吧
Well, since Stefan compelled me to ring the bell by 9:00,
斯特凡控制我九点敲钟
I'd say we're in the clear.
我们应该没事了
For the record, it's hard to thank you
对了 我很难为一件
for something that's pretty much your fault.
基本上要怪你的事感谢你
Matt.
马特
I'm sorry about Vicki.
薇姬的事我很抱歉
I know you'll never forgive me for what I did, but...
我知道你永远不会原谅我害死她
I should have told you this a long time ago.
但我早该对你说了
Let me guess, your emotions are back on, huh?
我猜猜 你的情感恢复了
Yep.
对
It's gonna be a bumpy ride.
会非常痛苦的
Well, you did just save my father
你刚刚救了我父亲
and pretty much the entire town, so...
和整个小镇
...that counts for something in my book.
这对我来说是有意义的
Does that mean we're good?
那么我们没事了
Not by a long shot.
远远不算
But you keep earning it the way you did tonight,
但你继续像今晚那样赢得我的原谅
I'm not ruling anything out.
我并不会把话说死
Fair enough.
好吧
Need a lift?
需要搭顺风车吗
Nah. Got to stop by the police department.
不了 我得去趟警局
I hear Mystic Falls needs a sheriff.
听说神秘瀑布镇需要个警长
Always did like the sheriffs in this town.
我一直喜欢这小镇的警长
You really can't take a hint.
你真是不长眼色
Actually, I can.
其实不是
So before you try tearing me down again,
你损我之前 我要说
I am fully aware
我完全清楚
that Damon means more to you than I do.
达蒙对你比我更重要
Then why are you here?
那你来做什么
Because I love you, stefan.
因为我爱你 斯特凡
The other you.
另一个你
The good you.
好的那个你
But this quarter of a man I'm staring at isn't you.
但我眼前这残破的男人不是你
Not even remotely.
远远不是
So if Damon is the answer to getting your humanity back,
如果达蒙是让你恢复人性的关键
and not me, fine.
而不是我 也没事
I will do whatever it takes.
我会不惜一切
And we will love each other forever or we won't.
我们会永远爱彼此 或许不会
And we'll make our relationship work...
我们会让我们的爱延续下去
or we won't.
也或许不会
But either way,
但不管怎样
I'm getting you back.
我要把你找回来
Hey, stranger.
你好 陌生人
Looks like I'm interrupting a reflective moment.
看来我打断了你自省
It's fine.
没事
I'm reflecting on the good things--
我在回想那些好事
for a change.
换换胃口
I wish I could say the same thing.
真希望我也能这么说
What you did while you were under Sybil's control
你被茜波控制时所作的事
wasn't your fault, Damon.
不能怪你 达蒙
剧集 | 吸血鬼日记(2009) | 导航列表