Previously on The Vampire Diaries
《吸血鬼日记》前情提要
No.
别
Don't hurt Mommy! Incendi...
别伤害妈妈 [咒语]
No! No! No, no!
别别
You could really hurt somebody.
你会真伤到人的
I don't know what's going on.
我不知道是怎么回事
I can't control it.
我控制不了
I gave him the cure.
我把解药给了他
He's human now.
他是人类了
Are you gonna teach me how to contact Enzo?
你要教我如何联络恩佐
I'm going to give you an understanding of what you've become.
我要让你理解你变成了什么
I want you to remember the moment
我要你回忆
of Enzo's death.
恩佐死的一刻
When Enzo died, you screamed.
恩佐死时 你大喊了
A powerful psychic blast created an entire world.
一个强大的灵力爆发创造了一个世界
Like... what I did.
跟我做到的事一样
Enzo, I thought I'd never see you again.
恩佐 我以为我再不会见到你了
You have to get away from Cade.
你得远离卡德
Why don't you give yourself a chance
你为什么不给自己个机会
to discover who you are now?
去发现你现在是谁呢
Because I think that means leaving Mystic Falls.
因为我觉得那意味着要离开神秘瀑布镇
Alone.
一个人走
If you want my forgiveness,
如果你要我原谅你
you're gonna bring Elena Gilbert back to life.
你就要复活埃琳娜·吉尔伯特
I need to siphon more power first,
我得先多吸点魔法
I've been in hell long enough to know
我在地狱很久了 我知道
that there is no such thing as redemption.
根本没有救赎这回事
Invisique.
[隐形咒]
No!
不要
Well, this is creepy.
真吓人
You shouldn't talk to yourself
自言自语
and expect an answer.
是不会得到回答的
That way lies madness.
那是疯狂
Speak of the devil.
说魔鬼
The devil.
魔鬼就到
What the hell is going on?
怎么回事
Your body is spent.
你的身体枯竭了
Right now, you're in the space between spaces.
你现在在空间之间的空间里
On death's literal doorstep.
就在死亡门口了
Call it limbo, if you must.
也可以称之为地狱边缘
No, that makes sense.
这也难怪
Kai siphoned me like a juice box.
卡伊把我的魔法吸干了
Why are you here?
你来做什么
I want the ashen dagger.
我想要灰烬匕♥首♥
The one weapon that can kill me.
唯一能杀死我的武器
Well, you're out of luck,
你不走运了
because I don't have it.
它不在我手里
And last time I checked,
而且据我所知
I wasn't your errand boy anymore.
我也不是你的跑腿了
What happens if I refuse to play fetch?
如果我不肯去找呢
In layman terms?
通俗地说
I drag your soul to hell. Go for it.
我会把你的灵魂拖进地狱 动手吧
I'd rather burn than serve you for another second.
我宁可烈火焚身也不要再侍奉你了
I believe I have something that will change your mind.
我觉得我有能改变你想法的东西
Bonnie. There's nothing you can say.
邦妮 你说什么都没用的
I understand.
我理解
But I wouldn't be able to live with myself
但如果我不至少试试
if I didn't try. That's a shame.
我会过意不去的 真遗憾
A good human skill is knowing when to shut up.
人类的一项好技能就是知道什么是该闭嘴
I'm sorry.
对不起
I'm so sorry.
非常对不起
You killed Enzo, Stefan.
你杀了恩佐 斯特凡
You. Killed. Enzo.
你 杀了 恩佐
And I will spend the rest of my human life
我作为人类的余生
living with that guilt.
都将承受这份愧疚
Looking for ways to make up for my actions.
想办法弥补我的行为
I'm leaving town.
我要离开了
And I know it may not mean much to you,
我知道这对你可能没什么意义
but I'll be doing everything I can to atone.
但我会想尽一切办法去赎罪
Okay.
好啊
Safe travels.
一路顺风
A bit harsh, love?
有点狠了吧 亲爱的
I didn't know you were here.
我不知道你在这儿
Well, when you're in this state it seems to be quite easy.
你情绪激动时似乎很容易看到我
He's earned it.
他活该
I hate him.
我恨他
Careful, brother.
小心 弟弟
I can hear you popping a hernia over here.
我好像听到你搞出疝气来了
Need a hand?
需要帮忙吗
Nope. I'll manage.
不用 我能行
I didn't know you were planning a trip.
我不知道你打算出行
Look, you're not gonna talk me out of leaving town,
你别想劝我留下
so you might as well just save your breath.
还是省口气吧
Cade has Elena, Stefan.
卡德抓走了埃琳娜 斯特凡
What?
什么
How? Long story.
怎么回事 说来话长
Cliff Notes: I had a nasty run-in
简单讲 我不愉快地遭遇了
with our old friend Kai Parker.
我们的老朋友卡伊·帕克
It didn't end well. What are you talking about?
结果不太好 你说什么呢
Kai's dead. Ish.
卡伊死了 算是吧
He's alive enough to screw me over, and kidnap Elena's coffin.
但他鲜活到可以坑我 还偷走埃琳娜的棺材
Then he turned her over to Cade. Apparently.
然后他把她给了卡德 看来是的
But Kai being Kai, he tried to cheat the devil.
但卡伊那种人 还想骗过魔鬼
Kept an ace up his sleeve, and now Cade wants that, too.
他藏了张王牌 卡德想要那个王牌
In exchange for Elena.
换取埃琳娜
Putting aside the fact that you were gonna blow out of town
且不说你打算不跟哥哥好好道别
without having an epic bro moment,
就离开镇上
I hope wherever you're going can wait.
希望你的旅行计划不着急
Because I-I need your help, brother.
因为我需要你帮忙 弟弟
I love this dress.
我喜欢这件裙子
We look so pretty.
我们好漂亮
How did you...?
你们怎么...
These could've fallen on you.
这些可能会砸到你们呢
What have I been telling you?
我怎么说的
You have to be careful.
你们要小心
And these dresses are not play clothes.
而且这些裙子不是玩具
We're practicing.
我们在练习
For the wedding.
为婚礼做准备
Look, I know you girls are excited about the wedding,
我知道你们很期待婚礼
and wearing these dresses, and all of it,
和穿这些裙子 什么的
but it might not be as soon as Mommy promised.
但婚礼可能不会像妈妈说的那么快举♥行♥
Why?
为什么
Well...
因为
people who love each other don't always get married.
相爱的人不一定会结婚
It doesn't mean they don't love each other.
那不代表他们不相爱
It just...
只是...
doesn't always work out that way.
结局不是总能那么好
Oh, honey.
亲爱的
Please don't be upset.
别难过
Girls, please!
孩子们 拜托
Lizzie's in trouble, just like at school.
莉兹有麻烦了 就像在学校那样
This happened at school?
在学校也发生了这种事
**Mama, wipe the blood off my face*
*妈妈 抹掉我脸上的血吧
**'Cause I can't see through it anymore*
*因为血太浓 让我看不清了
**I need someone to talk to*
*我需要找个人谈谈
**And a new hiding place*
*我需要新的藏身之所
**I feel like I'm knockin' on heaven's door*
*我觉得自己敲响了天堂的门
Sing it with me now.
跟我一起唱
**Knock, knock, knockin' on heaven's door*
*敲响天堂的门
Sing it with me.
一起唱
剧集 | 吸血鬼日记(2009) | 导航列表