Previously on The Vampire Diaries
《吸血鬼日记》前情提要
What will I ever do without you?
没有了你我要怎么办
What if you could take the cure?
如果你可以服用解药呢
When the door between this world
这个世界和卡德世界的
and Cade's gets cracked open,
大门被撞开后
it wipes out everything.
还能摧毁一切
All of us and Mystic Falls.
就是神秘瀑布镇的所有人
All you got to do is make sure that bell rings.
你只需要确保那钟敲响
12 times. What do you say, Stefan?
12次 怎么样 斯特凡
You need a Maxwell to ring that bell,
你需要一个麦克斯韦尔家人去敲钟
and I'm not touching it.
我不会碰它的
Oh, yes, you are, Matt.
你会的
I'm about to burn Mystic Falls to the ground.
我就要把神秘瀑布镇烧成灰了
I ain't gonna let it happen.
我不会让那种事发生的
I will do whatever it takes.
我会不惜一切
I'm getting you back.
我要把你找回来
Cade, how are you here?
卡德 你怎么来了
The bell rang 11 times.
钟敲了11次
I'll handle it from here.
接下来让我来吧
There's so many options.
好多选择啊
"Nitro brew"?
"硝酿咖啡"
"Flat white"?
"平白咖啡"
"Sea salt and smoked chili latte"?
"海盐熏辣椒拿铁"
These are complicated times.
好复杂的时代
It's Mystic Falls' attempt to be hipster.
这是神秘瀑布镇想扮时髦
If you want simple, go for the straight drip.
想喝简单的 要直滴的
Thanks for the insight.
多谢你的意见
Good luck.
好运
I would like a straight drip.
我要直滴咖啡
For here or to go?
在这儿用还是带走
To go, please.
带走 谢谢
Keep the change.
不用找了
Appreciate it. ?
多谢
I know you've been stretching your paycheck
我知道你为了讨好老板的妻子
while you try to impress your boss's wife.
一直刻意装阔气
You didn't have to try so hard.
你不用那么卖♥♥力的
Based on what I see in your memory,
从你的记忆来看
money was the least of her needs.
她要的才不是钱呢
Now, you were right to wonder about all of her lunch dates.
你的确该对她的午餐约会有所怀疑
Tuesdays and Thursdays.
周二和周四都是
Always at his place.
总在他家
Update from the outside world.
来自外面世界的新闻
Don't care.
不在乎
But I do.
我在乎
I care so much, it hurts.
我好在乎 简直疼了
But it's a good kind of hurt.
但这种痛是好的
Because my lovely humanity is back on
因为我美妙的人性恢复了
and I am seeing the world through rose-colored glasses.
我戴着玫瑰色的眼镜看这个世界
Oh, God, when you say things like that,
天呐 你说那种话时
it really makes me regret not destroying Mystic Falls with hellfire.
我真的好后悔没用地狱烈火毁掉神秘瀑布镇
Maybe Seline'll ring that bell again
或许席琳会再次敲响那口钟
and put me out of my misery.
也结束我的痛苦
Don't hold your breath, brother.
别太期待了 弟弟
Psycho sisters are MIA.
疯子姐妹不见踪影
It's almost as if
就好像
all is right with the world.
这世界一切正常了
Yeah, except for the fact that we made a deal with the devil.
是啊 只不过我们跟魔鬼做了交易
You should be out dropping bodies
你该在外面杀人
and keeping our numbers up, Damon.
保持我们的杀人量 达蒙
Stefan Salvatore,
斯特凡·塞尔瓦托
dropping bodies is not part of
杀人可不是
a balanced, humanity-on lifestyle.
有人性的健康生活方式
Sorry, I fell asleep.
抱歉 我睡着了
That's okay. I forgive you.
没事 我原谅你
I'm all about redemption these days.
我现在特别看重赎罪
I am gonna set things right.
我要纠正错误
Starting with your humanity switch.
首先 就是开启你的人性
When did you become such a nag?
你什么时候变这么唠叨了
Maybe you've been hanging out with my ex-fiancée too much.
你是不是跟我前未婚妻泡在一起太久了
I'm surprised she's not here with you right now.
她居然此刻没跟你一起来
Telling you all the things you're doing wrong.
一边念叨着你都做错了什么
She had other obligations today.
她今天另有事要做
Contrary to your personal belief,
跟你的想法不同
it's not all about you.
并不是什么都围着你转
You look hungry.
你似乎饿了
I'm gonna make pancakes.
我去做薄煎饼
Welcome, everybody.
欢迎 各位
As part of our ramp-up to Founder's Day,
作为创立者日的助兴活动之一
our high school students have followed up on a
本地高中生追溯了一个
local legend about a time capsule buried in 1790.
关于1790年被埋下的时空囊的传说
With the help of our historical society,
在历史协会的帮助下
they went digging for treasure.
他们去进行了寻宝
And this is what they found.
这是他们发现的
Left behind by the first settlers,
它是最初定居者留下的
it hasn't been opened until... now.
一直未被开启 直到今天
You okay?
你没事吧
You looked a little shaky up there.
你刚刚看上去有点虚弱
Yeah, this morning's been a real mess.
今早上乱死了
I got called into a fight at a coffee shop,
我接警去了一家咖啡店
these two guys almost killed each other.
有俩人差点闹出人命
I feel like Mystic Falls just isn't as safe as it used to be.
神秘瀑布镇真是不如从前安全了
Tell me about it.
可不是呢
Is that ancient Tupperware? ?
那是古特百惠塑料盒吗
Elena, Bonnie and I made our own time capsule
埃琳娜 邦妮和我11岁时
when we were 11 and buried it right under this tree.
做了自己的时间囊 埋在了树下
And I cannot believe it is still here.
简直不敢相信 它还在
Look at this.
看啊
Oh, my gosh,
天呐
look at your mom's hair.
看你妈妈的头发
Oh, Miranda Gilbert.
米兰达·吉尔伯特
Here's Bonnie, Elena and me.
这是邦妮 埃琳娜和我
Wow, we look like babies.
我们好小
Oh, my gosh.
天呐
"Dear Future Caroline,
"亲爱的未来的卡罗琳
I predict you will win a Tony Award,
我预测 你赢得了托尼奖
live in the perfect house,
住在一间完美的房♥子里
and marry the perfect boy."
嫁给了一个完美的男孩"
Ambitious.
好有野心
And sadly, inaccurate.
很遗憾 预测得不准
Stefan still locked up?
斯特凡还关着呢
But I'm staying positive.
但我在保持积极
I mean, look at Damon.
看看达蒙
Humanity on and he's a new person.
人性开启 他完全焕然一新了
Stefan will get his emotions back, too.
斯特凡也能恢复感情的
What?
怎么了
I just wonder if he's ever gonna feel bad
我就是不知他会不会为
for trying to make me destroy our whole town
想逼我毁掉我们整个小镇
and kill God knows how many people.
杀死天知道多少人而愧疚
Stefan's not him... ?I know, Stefan's not himself.
斯特凡不在... 我知道 那不是他
The sirens, the devil,
是海妖 是魔鬼
the mind control.
是精神控制
But it's still him
但还是他
that did all those things.
做了那些事
It's hard to keep giving him a pass.
很难一直饶过他
Sorry, luv.
对不起 亲爱的
Peter Maxwell's truck is in dire need of shock absorbers.
皮特·麦克斯韦尔的车急需减震器
You all right, luv? Yeah, I'm fine.
没事吧 亲爱的 没事
Just a supernatural ringing in my ears.
就是耳朵里有超自然耳鸣
That fork-bell combo packs a nasty psychic punch.
那个音叉加上钟 打出一记狠狠地灵力拳
Yeah, those tie-down straps must have come loose.
绑好的束带肯定是松动了
剧集 | 吸血鬼日记(2009) | 导航列表