Previously on The Vampire Diaries
《吸血鬼日记》前情提要
I really hoped that when we put Sybil down,
我本希望我们放倒茜波
it'd break whatever control she had over him.
就能打破她对他的控制
But she still has ahold of him.
但她还能控制他
Turn off your humanity, pledge your loyalty to me.
关闭人性 向我效忠
If anyone can pull me back from the precipice, it's you.
如果有人能把我从绝境拉回来 那就是你
I know you can.
我知道你能的
There are two of us and you've met my sister,
我们有两个人了 你见过我姐姐了
Seline.
席琳
Seline is the other siren?
席琳是另一个海妖
You're assuming that I'm gonna let you remember this when you wake up.
你以为等你醒来 我会让你记住这一切吗
Your intern, Georgie, she broke into the house.
你的实习生 乔治 闯进了家里
I mean, she's just a little weirdo, right?
她就是个怪胎吧
Georgie. I'm here.
乔治 我在这儿
Sorry.
抱歉
Wait!
等等
Why did you make me do that?
你为什么逼我这么做
By the way, send Cade my regards.
对了 替我给卡德代好
If this disrupts your psychic ability,
如果这能干扰你的灵力
then why is Damon still your puppet?
那达蒙为什么还受你控制
I gave him a look at what awaits him,
我让他看到了等待他的命运
and even that was enough to make him flip his humanity switch.
就那一点点就足以让他关闭了人性
Damon believes in hell.
达蒙相信地狱
I ripped into Tyler's throat last night.
我昨晚咬了泰勒的脖子
Humanity or not, nobody'd forgive you for that.
不管有没有人性 没人会原谅你犯下那种错误
Why, I do declare,
我宣布
this is some of the best purple tea I've ever had.
这是我喝过的最好喝的紫茶
Dear Elena, I don't know where to start.
亲爱的埃琳娜 我不知该从何说起
What are you doing here on your day off?
你今天休假怎么还来了
Caroline told me you and your friends lost someone.
卡罗琳告诉我你和你的朋友们失去了什么人
Yeah.
是啊
I'm happy to take the girls for the day if you need me to.
如果需要 我今天可以看孩子
I mean, that...
那样
that would be a huge help, actually.
就太好了
Thank you.
谢谢
Were you close with him?
你跟他亲近吗
Yeah, he was one of us.
是啊 他是我们的朋友
He was family.
他是我们的家人
I get it.
我理解
I lost my family, too.
我也失去了家人
Everyone?
每个人吗
I have a sister,
我有个妹妹
but we're sort of estranged.
但我们疏远了
Yeah. Tyler's parents died a few years ago.
是啊 泰勒的父母几年前也死了
He was the only Lockwood left.
他是仅存的洛克伍德了
Now it's just a whole legacy...
如今这个香火
just gone.
也断了
I'm sure wherever Tyler is,
不管泰勒在哪
he's at peace.
他肯定已经获得安宁
And he knows he was loved.
也知道自己是被爱着的
Look, I, uh...
我
I really need to head out.
我真得走了
Are you sure you don't mind?
你真不介意吗
Not at all. Go.
不介意 去吧
I heard there's a carnival in town.
我听说有嘉年华来到了镇上
Thought it might be nice to take the twins.
我还想带双胞胎去看呢
Yeah. They would love that.
嗯 她们肯定会乐意
Seline.
席琳
Hey, you two.
你俩好
Come play with us.
来跟我们玩
Who can get their shoes on first?
比比谁先把鞋穿上
Me. I can.
我 我快
I can.
我快
That's not gonna bring him back.
这也不能让他复活
Tyler deserved more than to be collateral damage
泰勒不该沦为茜波玩弄达蒙的
in whatever game sybil's playing with Damon.
附带伤害
Yeah. I can't even remember our last conversation.
是啊 我都不记得我们多久没谈话了
We haven't talked in months.
我们好几个月没说过话了
We've both been so busy.
我们都那么忙
After everything we went through,
我们经历了那么多
I guess I just always assumed that he would be there.
我大概以为他一直都会在
I'm at a loss with Damon.
我真拿达蒙没办法了
I don't know what to do with him anymore.
我不知道该怎么对付他
Maybe the best thing to do
或许最好的办法
is just to mourn Tyler with your friends.
就是跟你的朋友一起哀悼泰勒
We all owe him that.
这是我们欠他的
Oh, don't mind me, luv.
别管我 亲爱的
Something wrong?
出什么事了吗
I'm fine.
我没事
So Damon murders Tyler Lockwood, in cold blood,
达蒙冷血地杀了泰勒·洛克伍德
and you're fine with it.
你还"没事"吗
I didn't mean to eavesdrop on your call,
我不是有意偷听你打电♥话♥
but that seems like a decidedly not fine situation, at least to me.
但我是觉得这是个"有事"的情况
But that grief that you're trying damn hard to hide
但你在努力掩藏的悲伤
is giving you this beautiful glow.
让你格外美丽
Set me free, Bonnie.
放了我吧 邦妮
Set us both free.
让我们都解脱吧
I'll take you on a proper date.
我带你去好好约个会
Anywhere you'd like.
随你想去哪
Paris...
巴黎
You can fix everything that's broken inside of me.
你可以修复我内心破碎的一切
You can fix us.
你可以修复我们
Your wrists look a little raw.
你的手腕看上去挺疼的
I'll help you out.
我帮帮你吧
Bonnie Bennett,
邦妮·贝内特
you are my saving grace.
你真是我的恩赐
You spelled the cabin?
你给小屋下了咒
You've been keeping a secret from me.
你一直在瞒我
Are you a witch again?
你又是女巫了吗
I'm actually not.
我不是
Still don't have my magic,
还是没有魔法
but doesn't mean I can't use a magical object.
但我还是可以用魔法物件
This is a dark object on loan from the Armory.
这是军械库借来的黑暗物件
It's called a "Flame of imprisonment."
叫做"狱火"
Well, aren't you fancy?
你真厉害啊
It traps supernatural beings
它能将超自然生物
in the space where it burns.
困在它燃烧的空间里
I can come and go because I'm the one who lit it.
我可以随意来去 因为是我点的
And I'm the only one who can put it out.
也只有我能熄灭它
And I won't...
我不会的
unless you turn your humanity back on.
除非你恢复你的人性
Why are you suddenly taking this stand?
你为什么突然坚定立场了
Because Tyler Lockwood is dead.
因为泰勒·洛克伍德死了
And I'm not gonna lose you, too.
我不想也失去你
What are you doing?
你在干什么
Savasana.
挺尸式
It's restorative.
有助于恢复元气
It promotes physical
有益身心
and emotional well-being.
健康
So not Zen.
太不禅了
That's for Tyler.
这是为了泰勒
To be fair, that was more Damon than it was me.
公平来说 是达蒙不是我♥干♥的
I simply suggested that he do whatever he could
我不过是建议他要不惜一切
to sever his remaining ties.
切断与过去的联♥系♥
Georgie, where is she?
乔治 她在哪
I already have another cell ready.
我已经备好了另一间牢房♥
Labeled Siren Number Two.
标着二号♥海妖
Oh, wait, that's right, I can't see anything.
等等 对了 我什么都看不到
My psychic abilities have been neutralized.
我的通灵能力被遏制了
I set up an intercom system here.
我建立了对讲机系统
剧集 | 吸血鬼日记(2009) | 导航列表