It's best not to mess with such things.
还是别去乱碰这些事的好
There must be a way.
肯定有办法的
You came back here for a reason.
你回来是有原因的
Let this be it.
就当是这个吧
Thank you.
谢谢
And you're going to erase every mention
你要把斯特凡·塞尔瓦托
of Stefan Salvatore's name from your system.
从你们的系统里完全抹去
And when did you last see your mom?
你最后见到你妈妈是什么时候
Yesterday.
昨天
After school, she called and said she was running late.
放学后 她打回家里 说她要晚些回来
She was showing somebody a house.
她带人去看♥房♥♥了
This is her.
这就是她
What is it?
怎么了
I forced that girl's mother
我逼那女孩的妈妈
to change the deed to Bonnie's house.
修改了邦妮房♥子的地契
Then I left her for dead in the trunk of a car.
然后把她留在一个车后箱里等死
They won't find that body for weeks.
他们几周内都找不到尸体的
Is there someone we can call? A family member?
需要我们打给谁吗 亲属
No. It's just me and my mom.
不 就只有我和妈妈相依为命
I know.
我知道
Let's go find her.
我们去找到她
Yeah, the clock is ticking on Stefan's life, but
斯特凡剩的时间不多了
by all means, let's give Donovan a physical.
但没关系 给多诺万做个体♥检♥吧
Well, if we can figure out why the journal's so important to Cade,
如果我们能搞清楚日记为什么对卡德如此重要
maybe we can figure out how to stop him.
或许我们就能想到办法阻止他
After that, it's all yours.
然后 就给你
Oh, yeah?
是吗
How's your little science experiment gonna do that, huh?
你的科学实验怎么能做到这点
We're gonna trigger Matt's visions
我们要将马特置于催眠状态中
by inducing a hypnotic state.
诱发他的幻象
If we're lucky, the answer's in his head.
如果走运 答案就在他脑子里
That'd be a first.
那可是头一遭了
The sedative should be kicking in. How you feeling?
镇定剂应该开始起效了 你感觉如何
Like I'm on the back half of a 12-pack.
好像12瓶啤酒已经喝了过半
That's good.
很好
I want you to focus on the metronome.
注意力放在节拍器上
And listen to the sound of my voice.
听着我的声音
I want you to close your eyes
闭上眼睛
and relax.
放松
Now I'm gonna lead you down
我会引导你
a long path.
沿一条长路向前
This may take a while.
这可能会要点时间
Or we'll just dive right in.
也可能一个猛子扎进去
Okay, Matt, picture yourself there.
好吧 马特 想象自己在那里
Now tell me what you're seeing.
告诉我你看到了什么
The bell.
钟
Maxwell's journal.
麦克斯韦尔日记
It's the old house where the witches were burned.
是烧女巫的那栋老房♥子
But it's not old; it looks like it's brand-new.
但看上去不旧 像是崭新的
Mr. Maxwell, you are a true artist.
麦克斯韦尔先生 你真是个艺术家
You are too kind, Ms. Bennett.
多谢夸奖 贝内特小姐
My skills pale in comparison
我的技艺跟你们女巫团
to the magic your coven infused in its metal.
往金属中注入的魔法一比不值一提
My mother was glad
我母亲收到
to receive your letter
你宣布钟造成的信
announcing the bell's completion.
非常欣喜
But not as glad as I was
但我更高兴
to decipher the information
因为我破解了
you had so cleverly hidden within.
你巧妙隐藏其中的讯息
"Your courage will save us all."
"你的勇气将拯救我们所有人"
And soon we will be rid of the vile, inhuman creatures
很快 我们将摆脱那些匿于林间的
stalking our woods.
邪恶非人生物
Have there been more attacks?
又发生袭击了吗
Just last night.
就在昨晚
That makes nine of our community
我们社区里已经有九人
that's been slaughtered by these nameless, faceless monsters.
被这些不知名不知样子的怪物残害
By this time tomorrow,
等到明天此时
the ringing of your bell
你的钟的嗡鸣
will drive those depraved beasts from our lands.
将把那些堕落的怪物驱逐出境
Forgive my intrusion.
原谅叨扰
But I'm in need of a metalsmith,
但我需要一位铁匠
and from what I've been told, Mr. Maxwell,
据我所知 麦克斯韦尔先生
you are the finest in Virginia.
你是弗吉尼亚州最棒的
It's Sybil. She's here.
是茜波 她来了
She wants Ethan to come with her.
她想让伊森跟她走
He can't resist her.
他无法抵抗她
Does any of this look familiar?
这里看上去眼熟吗
I don't know. Maybe.
我不知道 或许吧
It'll be dark soon.
很快要天黑了
Damon's gonna come through, okay? He will.
达蒙会办妥的 别担心
Yeah? And then what?
然后呢
You can compel away all the evidence of what I've done.
你可以靠催眠抹去我做的事的一切证据
Doesn't change the fact that I did it.
但我还是那么做了
I can't just forget about that and go cake-tasting.
我不能忘记那一切 去品尝蛋糕
Is that what you think of me?
你是那么想我的吗
That all I care about is our wedding?
我只在乎我们的婚礼
Look, I don't know what to think.
听着 我不知道该怎么想
I don't know how to deal with what I want
我不知道该怎么处理我想要的
or what I thought I was gonna have.
和我本以为我能拥有的
I don't know what to do.
我不知道该怎么办
There.
那里
She survived.
她没死
There's still a chance.
还有一线希望
But for how much longer?
但还能维持多久
Let's go.
我们走吧
We're in the caves.
我们在洞穴里
There's a door.
有扇门
It's the room where you found the journal.
是你发现日记的那个房♥间
It's full of the sirens' treasures.
里面全是海妖的宝藏
There's tools and weapons.
有工具和武器
What is this?
这是什么
And what is it made from?
这是用什么做的
Death.
死亡
From when the ash and burn of Cade
卡德燃烧的灰烬
was forged into glass
用地狱烈火
by the fire of hell's creation.
被锻入玻璃
Surely you've heard of the legend of Arcadius.
你肯定听过阿卡狄奥斯的传说吧
No.
没有
You know him by another name: the devil.
你知道他的另一个名字 魔鬼
Seline's there, too.
席琳也在
She has the tuning fork.
她拿来了音叉
They're forcing Ethan to add it to the bell.
他们逼迫伊森将它加入钟里
When my master, Cade,
我的主人卡德
learned of your bell's ability to drive us from your lands,
得知你的钟可以将我们驱逐后
he devised an altogether different purpose for it.
他便为它设计了一个完全不同的目的
What will it do?
它能做什么
The twelfth ring will unleash hellfire,
第12响钟声将释放地狱烈火
incinerating your entire village.
焚毁你整个村庄
You will not breathe a word of it.
你绝不能说出去
Come on!
快点
Cut to the chase!
说重点
Where's the smoking gun in this story, huh?
这故事里的关键证据呢
Why is the journal so important?
那本日记为什么如此重要
Hey, listen, he can't control what he's seeing, Damon. Relax.
听着 他不能控制他看到什么 达蒙 放松
Enzo, we call on you.
恩佐 我们召唤你
One who loves you is reaching out to you.
一个爱你的人想要联络你
If you are among us, please give us a sign.
如果你在我们身边 请给我们个启示
Enzo, if you are there,
恩佐 如果你在
we are here to listen.
我们在聆听
What are you doing?
你在做什么
剧集 | 吸血鬼日记(2009) | 导航列表