of every possible loophole
漏洞都想周全了
when he was bargaining his soul away?
才把灵魂卖♥♥了出去吗
I mean, the only way you'll really find out
你唯一能知道的方式
is if you try to hurt me and roll the dice.
就是尝试伤害我 冒险一试
Is that what you want to do, Caroline?
你想那么做吗 卡罗琳
You want to gamble with your children's lives?
你想拿孩子的性命赌博吗
Hmm, you know, you seem
知道吗 一旦事关
so rational when it comes to your daughters' safety,
你女儿安全 你就非常理智
except you still plan on marrying a Ripper.
可你还打算嫁给一个开膛手
How do you not see that as putting their lives in danger?
你怎么会看不出这会威胁他们的生命
By the time I marry Stefan,
等我嫁给斯特凡时
he will be the man that I have always loved.
他就会成为我一直爱的那个男人
He's gotten through Ripper sprees before.
他以前也从开膛手杀人狂潮中挺过来过
Yet every single time,
但每一次
he manages to find a way to fall off the wagon...
他都又再次旧瘾复发
every... single... time.
每一次
Do you know what the definition of insanity is?
知道疯狂的定义吗
It's doing the same thing
就是反复做
over and over again and expecting a different result.
同一件事 还指望结果不同
I just hope that the next time he goes Ripper,
我希望下次 他变身开膛手时
your kids aren't in the house.
你的孩子们不会在房♥间里
Uh, if you got any questions,
如果你有什么疑问
the C.O. can show you our permit.
狱警会给你看我们的许可证
You find anything valuable around here?
你在这里找到什么贵重物品了吗
Candy wrappers and fast-food bags.
糖纸和快餐纸袋
Well, that doesn't help my existential crisis.
这对我的存在危机没有帮助
I was driving through here
我昨晚跟弟弟
last night with my brother.
开车经过这里
We got into a heated moment
我们一时激动
and threw something out the window.
然后我从车窗丢了件东西出来
Maybe he should help you look for it, then.
那或许他该来帮你找
Oh, he took the morning off from work.
他早上下班休息了
Besides, he doesn't want me to have this thing, anyway.
再说 他本就不希望我拿着那东西
Honestly, I don't even know why I want it.
老实说 我都不知道我为什么想要
'Cause whenever I have it, I just feel...
因为我拿着它时 都会感觉
...better.
好一些
In that case, it sounds like
那么 听起来
your brother's kind of a jerk.
你弟弟很混♥蛋♥
He can be. You got any siblings?
有时候是吧 你有兄弟姐妹吗
Only child.
独子
Lucky you.
你真幸运
Never have to worry about other people's mistakes.
不用去担心其他人犯的错误
Your brother's a troublemaker?
你弟弟是个麻烦精吗
He's keeping it together.
他还在保持振作
Relatively speaking.
相对而言吧
Which is a good thing...
这是好事
...'cause things are weird right now.
因为现在情况很奇怪
My brother takes a turn for the worse...
我弟弟陷入黑暗
...all bets are off.
一切皆有可能了
Sometimes people bounce back.
有时候人能恢复的
By doing penance, like you?
靠像你这样苦修吗
One wrapper at a time?
一次一张糖纸
It beats leaving 'em on the ground.
总比把它们留在地上好
In case you're right.
或许你是对的
剧集 | 吸血鬼日记(2009) | 导航列表