And I don't remember the crash at all.
我根本不记得车祸的事
What I do remember
我只记得
is waking up somewhere else.
醒来时在另一个地方
And it wasn't a place, exactly,
那里并不算是个地方
so much as this...
而是...
crazy intense awareness of pain
非常清醒地意识到痛苦
and loneliness and fear.
孤独和恐惧
And, in that moment,
在那一刻
I knew I'd killed my best friend.
我知道我已经害死了我闺蜜
So I'm trapped in this... terrifying,
所以我困在那恐怖
icy feeling of self-hatred.
冰冷 自我厌恶的感觉里
And somehow I knew that was gonna last forever.
不知为何 我知道 这感觉会是永远的
As in an eternity.
永恒的
Now, in the middle of all that,
在那一切发生时
the one thing I could see
我只能看到
was this symbol.
这个符号♥
I can't explain it. It was just there.
我无法解释 它就是在那里
After that, the EMTs jump-started my heart.
之后 医务人员电击复苏了我的心脏
I guess I flatlined for about a minute.
我大概死了一分钟
They'd already given up trying to save my friend.
他们已经放弃急救我朋友了
I'm sorry that happened.
我很遗憾
Silver lining.
好处是
That one-year gap in my résumé,
我履历上的一年空白
it was my vehicular manslaughter sentence.
是车辆过失杀人的刑罚
Came with library access,
可以去图书馆
so I used all that time to get into every piece of myth, lore,
所以我利用那段时间去翻阅所有神话 传说
near-death accounts. I basically gave myself a PhD in hell.
频死经历 我基本上自学成地狱博士了
'Cause I know where I'm going one day.
因为我知道我有一日会去那里
Bet you wish I was in D.C. with the other interns, huh?
你肯定希望我跟其他实习生去了华府吧
No. No, I don't.
不 不是的
I believe you saw a piece of the puzzle.
我认为你看到了谜题的一块
Now, I may not agree with your interpretation,
我可能不同意你的理解
but I believe you are a firsthand source.
但我相信你是第一手信息源
You don't... think I'm crazy?
你不认为我疯了吗
You don't even approach the threshold
你根本沾不上我见过的
of the crazy I've seen.
疯狂的边
So why don't you come back inside
你回去吧
and share with me this...
跟我分享一下
PhD-level knowledge?
你博士级别的知识
What-what have you done?
你做了什么
I did what I needed,
我做了我想做的
for once. Stop driving.
就这一次 停车
No. I'm gonna get you as far away as I can.
不 我要带你尽可能远远地逃开
Bonnie, stop the car.
邦妮 停车
I have to get out.
我得出去
What's wrong?
怎么了
I'm too far away from her.
我离她太远了
She's trying to pull me back in.
她想把我拉回去
We need to turn around right now!
我们得马上调头
Now!
快点
Hey, you're gonna be okay.
你不会有事的
It's not that simple. My mind is bonded to hers.
没那么简单 我的头脑与她的相连
She's gone on the attack. Tightening her hold.
她开始攻击了 在收紧缰绳
So we'll break you free.
那我们就帮你挣脱
There is no breaking free.
根本不能挣脱
There's no escaping her reach.
不能逃离她的控制
Every moment we spend together is another moment
我们在一起的每一刻 都可能被她发现
she could discover how I feel about you.
我对你的感觉
I'm not gonna let you out of my sight.
我不会让你离开我的视线的
I can't lose you again.
我不能再失去你了
You never lost me, Bonnie Bennett.
你没有失去过我 邦妮·贝内特
Please stay.
留下吧
I can't put you in any more danger.
我不能再让你身陷危险了
You have to let me go.
你得让我走
You have to let me go.
你得让我走
So the sad story of Uncle Zach's girlfriend came with a P.S.
扎克叔叔女友的悲伤故事还有后续
Aw, imagine all the Christmases we could've had with Sarah.
想象一下我们本可以和莎拉一起过的那些圣诞节
My point is, you can't be held accountable
我的意思是 你不能为
for a murder you didn't commit.
你没犯下的谋杀负责
Sarah is not on your list of sins,
莎拉不在你的罪孽清单上
if that sort of thing even exists.
如果真存在这种东西的话
So if you let her go now,
所以如果你现在放她走
it'll balance the scales even more.
天平就更平衡了
I don't think it works that way, brother.
我觉得不是这样的 弟弟
Even if it doesn't, you have to let her walk away.
即使不是这样 你也得放她走
It's what Elena would want
这是埃琳娜会希望的
and I know you can understand that.
我知道这你能明白
Come on, Damon.
别这样 达蒙
Make the right choice.
做出正确的选择
Do it for our family.
为我们的家族这么做
Do it for Elena.
为埃琳娜
And do it for me.
为我
Go. Run.
走 快跑
Get out of here.
离开这里
No.
不
You're gonna have to do a little better than that, Stefan.
你得再加把劲 斯特凡
He's right.
他说得对
I'm a lot tougher than I look.
我比看上去厉害多了
Stay right there.
待在这里
So...
那么
who's Elena?
谁是埃琳娜
Please.
求你了
Stay with me, Sarah.
撑住 莎拉
Damon, what part of "Kill Sarah" was too hard
达蒙 杀死莎拉 这句话
for you to understand?
哪里让你难以理解了
This shouldn't be a tough call.
这应该不是难事
How are you disobeying me?
你怎么能违背我的命令
That takes a lot of willpower.
那需要很大的意志力
A real sense of self.
真正的自我意识
A connection to some shred of humanity
和你隐瞒不让我知道的
that you have been hiding from me.
那一丝人性有关
So many months into this,
这都好几个月了
and I never realized you had a loyalty leak,
我都不知道你的忠诚有问题
which is very irritating.
这非常让我生气
Where does your subconscious go when you try to resist me?
你试图抵♥制♥我时 你的潜意识会去哪
I know, Bonnie, you're right.
我知道 邦妮 你说得对
You and my mom both are.
你和我妈妈都说得对
I just can't bring myself to tell him.
我就是没法告诉他
I'll call you later.
我晚点再打给你
Katherine.
凯瑟琳
No. I...
不 我...
I'm Elena.
我是埃琳娜
I'm Damon.
我是达蒙
The most real thing that I've ever felt in my entire life.
那是我这辈子最真实的感觉
Promise me this is forever.
保证我 直到永远
I love you, Damon.
我爱你 达蒙
Yeah.
嗯
I can fix this.
我能解决
Thanks for letting me take a peek.
谢谢你让我看到了
We haven't met.
我们还不认识
What's your name?
你叫什么
I'm Damon.
我是达蒙
I'm Sybil.
我是茜波
You can still make this right.
你还可以做出正确的选择
Damon,
达蒙
you have to help her.
你得帮她
Please.
求你了
Fight.
反抗啊
Why?
为什么
I'm so sorry.
对不起
剧集 | 吸血鬼日记(2009) | 导航列表