Their age is actually a plus.
她们的年龄实际上是优势
In order to serve Cade,
要服务卡德
you have to meet certain criteria.
是需要满足一定要求的
Blah blah blah.
净废话
Damon, turn the radio on.
达蒙 打开收音机
One minute.
稍等一分钟
Promise.
保证
Criteria?
什么要求
Well, like me and my obnoxious sister,
就像我和我讨厌的妹妹
Cade's missionaries must be supernatural.
卡德的使者必须有超自然能力
They have to serve him of their own free will.
她们必须出于自愿服务于他
Two siphons.
两个吸魔法者
Two young, impressionable minds.
两个年轻 易受影响的孩子
And they trust me more and more every day.
她们每天都越来越信任我
I can convince them that this is something that they want.
我可以说服她们这是她们想要做的
And if Cade accepts the deal, then...
如果卡德接受协议
we're in the clear.
那我们就没事了
From him.
摆脱他
From hell.
摆脱地狱
Forever.
永远无忧了
All this time, I thought hell was a one-way ticket.
这么久以来 我以为去地狱是有去无回
It is.
是的
Unless you find exactly the right carrots to dangle.
除非你找到最合适的筹码
Looks like your little plan has hit a roadblock.
看来你的计划遇上路障了
Literally.
真正的路障
Shut up and let me handle this.
闭嘴 让我来处理
Are we there yet?
我们到了吗
Oh, great, this should be interesting.
太好了 这下要好玩了
It's okay, Lizzie.
没事的 莉兹
Be a good girl and go back to sleep.
乖乖的 继续睡觉
Hello, Officer.
你好 警官
Is everything okay?
没事吧
We have an AMBER Alert out for two missing children.
有安珀警报发布 两个孩子失踪
Mind if I take a look inside?
我可以看看车里吗
Sure thing. Go right ahead.
当然 请吧
Thanks for your time.
多谢您配合
Sorry to bother you folks.
抱歉打扰你们
I don't want to sleep anymore.
我不想再睡了
What the hell?
搞什么
Looks like someone's taking charge.
看来某人要自作主张了
Why are we stopping here?
我们为什么在这儿停下
Because
因为
I have been with you for roughly five hours,
我跟你相处有大约五小时了
and in that time you've almost been captured
在此期间内 你险些
by the bumbling human authorities, not once-- twice.
两次被笨蛋人类当局抓住
On the plus side, I'm happy to see that
好处是 我很高兴
there's some wiggle room in this arrangement of eternal servitude.
永恒奴役这件事是有商量余地的
So,
所以
let's do this.
我们做吧
Do what?
做什么
Call the big man.
把大佬叫来
Tell me exactly what we need to do
告诉我究竟要怎么样
to summon him up and then let's get to it.
把他召唤来 然后我们就去做吧
I'm not telling you.
我才不要告诉你
A body of water, a couple of human bodies...
水体 几具尸体
Sybil. Perfect.
茜波 太棒了
Look at this.
看啊
We have a pool,
我们有泳池
we have some residents...
有几位住户
and-and look:
还有
free HBO.
免费有线台
Are you dense?
你蠢吗
This is a long game.
这事得从长计议
Those girls won't be ready for at least a decade.
那俩姑娘至少得10年才能准备好
No reason we can't get started on approvals.
那也可以现在就去争取他同意
I'm not doing this. Oh, yes, you are.
我不会这么做的 你必须做
You know why?
知道为什么吗
Because you want to get out of hell as much as I do.
因为你跟我一样想逃脱地狱
And with a little help, I have a way that we can all win.
只需一点帮助 我有办法让我们都开心
A plan, a good one.
我有个计划 好计划
Get the kids out of the car seats.
把孩子带下来
Let's go summon the devil.
去召唤魔鬼吧
Come on.
走吧
What are we gonna do?
我们怎么办
We have to help him.
我们得帮他
I can go inside his mind again
我可以再次进入他的脑子
but I don't know if that's a good idea.
但我不确定那是否是好主意
Do it.
去吧
Just be careful.
小心点
A state cop called in the minivan's plates from that location.
一个州警上报了那个地点一辆面包车的车牌
They were here. What did they do to him?
他们到过这里 他们对他做了什么
You don't want to know.
你不会想知道的
What about Enzo?
恩佐怎么样了
Nothing yet.
还没发现
He's unconscious.
他昏迷了
Stefan's still trying.
斯特凡还在努力
She's been right in front of me the whole time.
她一直就在我面前
I-I should've noticed something.
我早该发现的
I-I should've felt something!
我早该有所察觉的
We'll find them, okay? We will.
我们会找到她们的 我们会的
Nothing else matters.
其他都不重要
We will find them.
我们会找到她们的
These people have no idea they're all about to die horribly.
这些人浑然不知自己马上要惨死了
They're not exactly the shining stars of society.
他们并不是社会之光
You should know,
你该知道
if Cade feels used or disrespected,
如果卡德觉得受到了利用或不被尊重
there's no telling what he might do.
很难说他会做什么
I'll tread lightly.
那我会小心行事的
Seline said you had to consent to be Cade's missionary.
席琳说得自愿才能成为卡德的使者
But that's not what your story sounds like.
但你的故事可不是那么说的
I was dead.
我当时死了
But even in death,
但即便如此
Cade's psychic power reached into my soul
卡德也得以靠通灵能力触及了我的灵魂
and heard my screams for life.
听到了我求生的呼喊
No one wants to die.
没人想死
In that moment, you'll agree to anything,
在那一刻 你什么都会答应下来
even slavery in hell.
哪怕在地狱做奴隶
Well, that's good to know.
我知道了
Because I have a deal of my own in mind,
因为我也有个交易想做
and I'm gonna need your help to pull it off.
我需要你帮忙才能实现
Go on.
说吧
I can multi-task.
我可以一心多用
Where are the children?
孩子们在哪
Tell me, and you can do whatever you want with me,
告诉我 你随便把我怎么样都行
I don't care.
我不在乎
I'm already doing what I want with you.
我已经在随心所欲地虐你了
You're dying, Enzo.
你要死了 恩佐
There you are.
你出来了
I was wondering when you'd shift from creeper to participant.
我还想你什么时候会不躲了 出来插手
Where are the twins?
双胞胎在哪
I'll make you a deal.
我跟你做个交易
You come alone and I'll let Enzo live.
你单独来 我就饶了恩佐
No, mate.
不行 伙计
You can't trust her.
你不能信任她
He's right.
他说得对
But you're still gonna come. Alone.
但你还是得来 一个人来
Damon and I have an offer
达蒙和我有个提议
you won't be able to refuse.
你肯定不会拒绝
I gave Ric and Caroline the address to the motel.
我把旅馆地址告诉里克和卡罗琳了
They're on their way there now.
他们正在赶过去
剧集 | 吸血鬼日记(2009) | 导航列表