Why don't you give the girls
姑娘们那么努力
a goldfish for their efforts?
给她们条金鱼做奖励吧
We'll take that one.
就要那只
Is he sick?
它病了吗
Aw, I think he might be dead.
我觉得好像是死了
But that's okay. Tell you what,
没事的 这样吧
we'll take him home and give him a proper burial.
我们把它带回家 好好安葬它
Okay. Okay?
好 可以吗
I swear,
我发誓
if Seline wasn't so good with the girls, I would hate her.
如果席琳不是这么会带孩子 我会讨厌她的
She's too perfect to be a real person.
她太完美了 不像真人
Who's that for?
那是干什么
Got a text from Damon a little while ago.
刚刚接到了达蒙的短♥信♥
He wants to meet up at the carnival.
要我去嘉年华见他
Why the carnival? I don't know.
为什么 我不知道
But this is my only chance; I don't know if I'll get another
但这是我唯一的机会 未必会再有了
so I have to take it.
我得抓住机会
Are you gonna need some help?
你需要帮忙吗
No. I'm not putting you in any more danger, Caroline.
不 我不会再让你涉险了 卡罗琳
Two vampires are better than one; it's basic math.
两个吸血鬼比一个力量大 简单的数学
I have to do this on my own.
我得自己去
It's the right thing.
这样是对的
Okay? You know it is.
你明白的
He might not forgive me after this.
他或许不会原谅我
And I might lose him forever.
我可能会永远失去他
You already lost him.
你已经失去了他
Happy New Year's, luv.
新年快乐 亲爱的
Come on, dance with me.
来 跟我跳舞
Like we used to.
就像以前那样
Oh, I remember now, all the lights, the music.
我记得了 那灯 那音乐
Screw you.
去你的
You didn't buy it? Not just a little?
你没信吗 一点都不信吗
I'm glad you found a new way to amuse yourself.
我很高兴你想到办法自娱自乐了
Yeah, sorry. Can't help it.
是啊 抱歉 忍♥不住
Romance... the slow burn of it all.
浪漫 文火慢炖的感情
Oh, it was so unbelievably saccharine.
简直甜蜜的难以置信
And for what?
为什么呢
I kept you safe for three years and then you tried to kill me.
我保护了你三年 然后你企图杀我
It looks like you might be trying that again?
你貌似又动这个念头了
I'm gonna get through to you.
我要让你想通
I'm gonna use your darkest fears
我要用你最深的恐惧
to pull you out of this.
让你摆脱这个状态
Okay, well, I'm a complicated person.
我是个复杂的人
In my 140 years on this Earth,
我行走世间140年
no one's figured me out.
从没有人参透我
Guess I'll die trying.
那我不成功便成仁了
You think I'm afraid of fire
你觉得我怕火
because Damon left me in a fire.
就因为达蒙留我在大火里自生自灭吗
Nice try. But no.
想得美 不可能的
You're afraid of people leaving.
你怕人离开
Period.
就是这样
You're afraid of being abandoned.
你怕被抛弃
The one thing that happens to you again and again.
这是你反复经历的一个遭遇
Everyone leaves, no one stays.
所有人都离开了 没人留下
Well, that ends now.
到此为止了
'Cause I'm not going anywhere.
因为我哪都不去
Yeah, well... This is a bit extreme, don't you think?
这有点极端了吧
Well, desperate times call for desperate measures.
非常时刻 需要非常办法
I'm not leaving until you turn your humanity back on.
你不开启人性 我就不走
I'd rather burn alive than abandon you.
我宁可烧死 也不会抛弃你
Hey, what's going on?
怎么回事
Gas leak; we're being evacuated.
煤气泄漏 我们被疏散了
Hello, brother.
哥哥
Stefan.
斯特凡
I need your help.
我需要你帮忙
I got to say, I'm surprised.
我得说 我很意外
Last time I saw you,
上次见你时
you seemed pretty hell-bent on severing ties.
你还一心想切断联♥系♥呢
Yeah, in hindsight, that might have been a bit dramatic.
是啊 现在想起来 或许有点太夸张了
Well, it's a little late to take it back.
现在收回已经有点晚了
Even if Sybil made you do it.
就算是茜波逼你的
Yeah, see, this is where it gets tricky.
是啊 麻烦就在这里
I want to serve her, Stefan, I mean, I have to.
我想效忠她 斯特凡 我必须效忠她
And serving her keeps me away
只要效忠她 我就不用
from the big bad devil himself.
去面对恐怕的魔鬼
And I want to stay away from hell
只要可能 我就要
as long as humanly possible.
尽可能远离地狱
By turning off your humanity? There are worse fates.
靠关闭你的人性吗 有更可怕的命运
You know I can help you.
我可以帮你
If you let me.
如果你允许
You're gonna make me turn it back on.
你要逼我重新开启人性
No.
不
No, I-I-I-I-I don't want to do that, Stefan.
不 我不想那么做 斯特凡
You have to.
你必须那么做
You can't keep doing what you're doing.
你不能再这么继续下去了
Why not? Isn't this easier?
为什么 这样不是更轻松吗
There are no amends to be made, Stefan.
这没得可弥补 斯特凡
I can't munch on bunnies and save people,
我不能吃兔子 救人
and work my way back to peace.
靠努力恢复安宁
I'm hell-bound.
我必然要下地狱
So, why? Tell me.
所以为什么 告诉我
Knowing what I know, why would I ever want to feel again?
知道了我知道的 我为什么还想要有感觉
Because if we can't feel,
因为如果我们没有感情
then what's the point of being alive, huh?
那活着还有什么意思
Exactly, brother.
是啊 弟弟
What's the point?
有什么意思呢
No. I'm not buying it.
不 我不信
I can see your humanity trying to break through, Damon.
我看得出你的人性在努力挣脱出来 达蒙
Come home with me.
跟我回家吧
I can help you be happy again.
我可以帮你再次快乐起来
How?
怎么快乐
It'll take time and work.
会需要时间和努力
But I'll be there for you.
但我会陪伴你
I-I... I can't, Stefan.
我做不到 斯特凡
I ruined everything.
我毁了一切
I am your brother,
我是你弟弟
and I love you.
我爱你
Just come home with me.
跟我回家吧
No... I can't.
不 我做不到
Is that how you help me? Vervain?
你就这么帮我吗 马鞭草
I don't have any choice; you don't know what you're doing.
我没有选择 你根本不知道自己在做什么
I know exactly what I'm doing, brother.
我很清楚 弟弟
Humanity's gone dark.
人性已经关闭
Anything goes now.
现在什么都可能发生了
Congratulations, you nailed it.
恭喜 你做到了
Fear of abandonment, a textbook case.
遗弃恐惧 典型案例
Now can we end this? I'm not leaving you.
能别闹了吗 我不会离开的
I really hope you leave at some point.
我希望你最终会离开
I mean, this cabin's gonna run out of food.
这小屋要没吃的了
I really question UberEat'' ability to locate this address.
我觉得送餐的也找不到这地方
I'm not leaving you.
我不会离开你的
I know. I get it. No.
我知道了 不
Smoke doesn't feel good in the lungs, does it?
烟吸入肺部感觉很不好 是吧
I'm not leaving you.
我不会离开你的
And I still don't care.
我还是不在乎
Now you're just being stupid.
你就是在犯傻
I'm not leaving you.
我不会离开你的
Any other last words?
还有别的遗言吗
I'm...
我
not...
不会
剧集 | 吸血鬼日记(2009) | 导航列表