I don't know.
我不知道
I never knew.
我从来都不知道
And that used to be...
那曾经
...exciting.
是令人兴奋的
But now it just feels misguided.
但现在只觉得是痴心妄想
Enzo.
恩佐
I'm here.
我在这儿
I'm here. Please, I know you're out there.
我在这儿 求你 我知道你还在
If you can hear me,
如果你听得到
I need you.
我需要你
Hello, luv.
你好 亲爱的
Don't ever leave me again.
别再离开我了
Oh, believe me, I don't want to.
相信我 我也不想
Is it really you?
真的是你吗
Are you really here?
你真的在这儿吗
It is really me. But I'm not really here.
真的是我 但我并不真的在这儿
Are you part of some psychic world I created?
你是我创造的灵力世界的一部分吗
None of that matters now.
那些都不重要了
All that matters is you.
只有你才重要
Mommy! Mommy!
妈妈 妈妈
I missed you girls so much!
我好想你们
Oh, I think you got a foot taller.
你们好像长高了
Who's hungry?
谁饿了
Me! I am!
我 我
It's good to see you.
见到你很高兴
It's good to see you.
见到你也很高兴
I want the pink cup.
我想要粉色杯子
Honey, you always have the purple.
亲爱的 你一直用紫色的
Pink! No, no...
粉的 别
Lizzie!
莉兹
Lizzie.
莉兹
What did I say? No siphoning.
我怎么说的 不许吸魔法
I didn't mean to.
我不是有意的
Don't hurt Mommy! Incendi...
别伤害妈妈 [咒语]
No! No! No, no!
别别
Honey, don't you ever, ever say that.
亲爱的 永远别说那个
Okay? You could really hurt somebody.
好吗 你会真伤到人的
I don't know what's going on.
我不知道是怎么回事
They started acting out three days ago.
她们三天前开始乱发脾气
I can't control it.
我控制不了
And neither can they.
她们也是
How do I know you won't kill me as soon as I do this?
我怎么知道你不会等我做完就杀了我
You don't.
你不能知道
But if you want out of hell,
但如果你想离开地狱
it's either trust me or run from Cade forever.
就要信任我 要么就永远躲避卡德吧
Man, this thing has some miles on it.
这玩意跑了挺多路程啊
Hi, sleepyhead. Remember me?
睡美人 记得我吗
Clock's ticking, creeper.
时间不多了 变♥态♥
Just reverse the damn spell.
逆转咒语吧
Uh, it's, it's complicated magic.
这魔法很复杂
I need to siphon more power first,
我得先多吸点魔法
'cause otherwise, I might slip away in the middle of the it, and...
否则 我可能中途滑走
well, that'd be messy.
那就糟糕了
What is it that you need?
你需要什么
You.
你
Magic takes energy.
魔法需要能量
If I'm gonna do this right,
如果我想做好
I need to drain the biggest, baddest battery of all.
我就得吸干最大最坏的电池
Kai, stop.
卡伊 停下
I've been in hell long enough to know
我在地狱很久了 我知道
that there is no such thing as redemption.
根本没有救赎这回事
There are only promises and bargains and tricks
只有承诺 交易 把戏
we play on ourselves to make us believe that we're good people.
我们骗自己相信 我们是好人
I'm not a good person.
我不是个好人
I own that.
我承认
And if I'm going down,
如果我要死
I'm going out with a bang.
我就要先干票大的
Invisique.
[隐形咒]
No!
不要
剧集 | 吸血鬼日记(2009) | 导航列表