I could do it again.
我可以再做一次
Say that once more, with feeling.
再说一次 有点感情
Hey, guys.
两位
Vicki Donovan?
薇姬·多诺万
Yeah,
是啊
Caroline Forbes.
卡罗琳·福布斯
Last time I checked, that's my name.
据我所知 那就是我的名字吧
Are you guys here for lunch? Follow me.
你们来吃午饭的吗 跟我来
That's... creepy.
好恐怖
But on the bright side,
但好处是
Damon bit Vicki in that exact spot, you remember?
达蒙当初就咬了薇姬那个位置 记得吗
Follow the clues.
追踪线索去吧
Matt.
马特
What's going on?
怎么了
I thought you wanted me to take the bell out of town.
你不是叫我把钟带出城吗
I told the Fells I'd help pick out a plot for their daughter.
我告诉菲尔一家我为他们女儿选好了墓地
I've done it before, so...
反正这事我也做过
Is this really why you brought me back?
你真的就是为了这个找我来的吗
To kick my teeth in for something I can't change?
为一件我无法改变的事折磨我
No, it isn't,
不是的
but, while you're here,
但 既然你来了
Dad, do you even remember Vicki?
爸爸 你还记得薇姬吗
Honestly, I try not to remember.
老实说 我尽量不去想
I blame myself for what happened to her.
她的遭遇我怪自己
You're not the only one responsible.
你不是唯一负有责任的
What if I told you
如果我说
the person that killed Vicki was suffering right now?
那个杀了薇姬的人正在受折磨呢
And that that bell
而那个钟
could either save him,
可以救他
or make sure that he keeps being punished?
也可以确保他继续受惩罚
I say let him suffer.
让他继续受折磨吧
I mean, it's weird, right?
这很怪 是吧
If I built a world in my own mind,
如果我在自己脑内建个世界
I would make it a happy place,
我会把它弄得开开心心的
unicorns required.
必须要有独角兽
But Damon killed Vicki,
但达蒙杀了薇姬
so why would he want her hanging around?
他为什么还要她存在
She's leaving. Come on.
她要走了 来
Let's follow her.
我们跟上她
I don't think we're the only ones working this case.
我觉得不是只有我们在查案
I forgot how pretty she was.
我都忘了她是多美了
I'll tell you what.
这样吧
I'll talk to Vicki, you talk to your mom.
我去找薇姬 你去找你妈妈
Oh, no. She's not real, Bon.
不不 她不是真的 邦妮
I know.
我知道
But if I were you, I'd still have some things to say.
但如果我是你 我肯定还有话想说
Hey, Vicki.
薇姬
Wait up. What's going on, Bennett?
等等 怎么了 贝内特
You need more ketchup? I'm off the clock.
还需要番茄酱吗 我下班了
You haven't seen Damon Salvatore
你会不会见过
by any chance? No. Got to go.
达蒙·塞尔瓦托 没有 得走了
Are you sure? Maybe he had something
你确定吗 或许他跟你
to do with that bandage on your neck?
脖子上的创可贴有点关系
Okay, now you're officially pissing me off,
好吧 你现在惹火我了
so why don't you just come out and say what you really want to say?
你能不能直接说你想说的
I thought that he'd maybe...
我觉得他可能...
There. You happy?
看 高兴了吗
Is that what I think it is?
那是我想的那个东西吗
A hickey?
吻痕
Yeah. So slut-shame me all you want,
是的 随你怎么荡♥妇♥羞辱我
but this didn't come from Damon Salvatore.
但这不是达蒙·塞尔瓦托留的
I've never even heard that name in my life.
我都没听说过这个人
Hi, Mom.
妈妈
Hey, sweetie. Something wrong?
亲爱的 有什么事吗
I'll take that as a yes.
看来是有
My finely-honed detective skills tell me this is
我精湛的侦察技艺告诉我
probably about a boy.
这大概是为个男孩
You're right.
是啊
Damon Salvatore.
达蒙·塞尔瓦托
Which one is he?
他是哪个来着
I know. It's all a little confusing.
是啊 是有点让人犯糊涂
Damon was, um...
达蒙是
...is in the Founder's Council,
是创始人委员会的
and he's sort of your best friend.
也是你最好的朋友
Or he became your best friend.
或者是他后来成了你最好的朋友
Honey, I'm sorry, but I have no idea what you're talking about,
亲爱的 抱歉 我完全不知道你在说什么
or who Damon Salvatore is.
也不知道达蒙·塞尔瓦托是谁
Damon is a vampire.
达蒙是个吸血鬼
The one behind your so-called "animal attack."
就是犯下你所谓的"动物袭击"的人
How do you know about that?
你怎么知道的
Mom, really, it's fine, okay?
妈妈 没事的 好吗
I need to find Damon just as bad as you do,
我跟你一样必须找到达蒙
so I was thinking maybe we could
我在想 或许我们可以
team up.
组团
What do you say?
怎么样
I'd say the vampire I've been looking for
我觉得我一直在找的吸血鬼
is my own daughter.
就是我女儿
Caroline?
卡罗琳
Bonnie, find Damon.
邦妮 找到达蒙
I'm warning you, Bonnie. Stay out of this.
我警告你 邦妮 别插手
Thanks for the call, Matt.
谢谢你打给我 马特
I've been waiting a long time for this day.
这一天我等了太久
I'm not doing this for you. Whatever.
我不是为你 随便了
All I care about is that you're willing to destroy my sister.
我只在乎你愿意干掉我妹妹
But you get brownie points for letting me know
但你让我知道她现在
that she's currently unable to defend herself.
无法自卫算是锦上添花
Just tell me how this works. It's easy.
告诉我要怎么做 简单
Once your dad finishes welding the bell back together,
你♥爸♥爸把钟焊好后
you or he rings it 12 times.
你或他 要敲响钟 12次
There's got to be more to it than that.
肯定不会这么简单吧
What are you not telling me?
你还隐瞒了什么
Why do we have to ring it? I know.
为什么非要我们敲 我知道
It's a silly rule, but your bloodline forged it,
这规矩挺傻的 但是 是你的祖先铸造了它
so your bloodline has to do the honors.
只能是你们家的人来做
I mean, at least, if you want to kill a siren
至少 如果你想杀一个海妖
or keep Damon trapped in that mental hell of his.
或是让达蒙继续困在他的头脑地狱里
I can't let you do that, Matt.
我不能让你那么做 马特
And Ripper tip: if you're plotting to murder someone,
给你个开膛手建议 如果你在密谋杀一个人
you should probably keep a lower profile.
最好再低调一点
Since when do you care about people dying?
你为什么还会在乎谁死去
Since about an hour ago when I decided I needed that bell.
因为一小时前 我决定我需要那口钟
Wait. Why do you want the bell?
等等 你要那钟做什么
Long story short-- Cade needs more souls,
长话短说 卡德需要更多灵魂
and your sister's better at making deals than you are.
你妹妹比你更会做交易
I doubt that.
我深表怀疑
I bet I could offer you something better than Sybil.
我敢说我能给你比茜波更好的条件
Do tell.
说说看
That's not good.
不妙
Mom, why are you doing this to me?
妈妈 你为什么要这么对我
Because you're a vampire, Caroline.
因为你是吸血鬼 卡罗琳
I'm ashamed to know I raised the monster
我感到羞耻 我养大了一个
that's killing the people I'm supposed to protect.
四处杀我要保护的人的怪物
No! I told you, Damon is the one who's doing it, not me!
不 我说了 是达蒙在杀人 不是我
Stop saying that name.
别再提那个名字了
Mom, please! No, you know it!
妈妈 求你 你知道他的
Just stop hurting me for one second and think.
别再伤害我了 好好想想
Damon... Salvatore.
达蒙·塞尔瓦托
Stefan's brother.
斯特凡的哥哥
Stefan Salvatore doesn't have a brother.
斯特凡·塞尔瓦托没有哥哥
I checked the town records. Damon died a long time ago.
我查过镇记录 达蒙早就死了
剧集 | 吸血鬼日记(2009) | 导航列表