Previously on The Vampire Diaries...
《吸血鬼日记》前情提要
If this disrupts your psychic ability,
如果这能干扰你的灵力
then why is Damon still your puppet?
那达蒙为什么还受你控制
I gave him a look at what awaits him,
我让他看到了等待他的命运
and even that was enough to make him flip his humanity switch.
就那一点点就足以让他关闭了人性
Damon believes in hell.
达蒙相信地狱
We have to put him down.
我们得让他沉睡
That's the only way that we can protect ourselves.
只有这样我们才能保护自己
I saw the truth. Feelings make you weak.
我看清了真♥相♥ 感情让你脆弱
I'm all yours.
我属于你了
I'm not leaving until you turn your humanity back on.
你不开启人性 我就不走
I'd rather burn alive than abandon you.
我宁可烧死 也不会抛弃你
Bonnie, wake up.
邦妮 醒醒
You come back to me.
你回来了
You're okay now.
你没事了
And you're stuck with me forever.
你要永远跟我在一起了
Who's Cade?
卡德是谁
You want to save your brother?
你想救你哥哥
All you have to do is kill the devil.
你只需要杀掉魔鬼
My sister, she made a deal with Cade.
我姐姐 她跟卡德做了交易
We feast on the flesh to keep us beautiful,
我们吃人肉 以维持面目
and he collects the souls of the wicked.
他则收集恶人的灵魂
Incendia.
[咒语]
I think you're ready. For what?
你们应该准备好了 干什么
It's a surprise.
是个惊喜
Seline? The nanny.
席琳 保姆
Caroline, you need to get home now.
卡罗琳 你得马上回家
Lizzie? Girls!
莉兹 姑娘们
Josie?
乔赛
When was the last time you saw the nanny?
你们最后见到保姆是什么时候
Here.
在这儿
She offered to watch the girls for me.
她提出替我看孩子
We spoke by phone a few hours ago.
我们几小时前通过电♥话♥
She was getting ready to put the girls to bed.
她当时正要哄孩子上♥床♥
I have these. I don't know which ones you want to use.
我有这些 不知你想用哪张
This is them. And, uh, this is Sybil,
这是她们 这是茜波
the woman who we believe is with Seline.
我们认为她跟席琳在一起
How do you know they're traveling together?
你怎么知道她们在一起
It's a hunch.
直觉
Sybil is Seline's sorta sister.
茜波跟席琳算是姐妹
"Sorta" sister? Look, it doesn't matter.
"算是"姐妹 这些不重要
Are you gonna disseminate these photos or what?
你要不要公布这些照片啊
Hi, Alaric.
阿♥拉♥里克
Seline.
席琳
Where are they?
她们在哪
They're safe with me.
她们跟我在一起很安全
Let me speak to them.
让我跟她们说话
I'm sorry, I can't do that.
抱歉 不行
Bring them back, please.
把她们带回来 求你
Can't do that either.
那也不行
Why?
为什么
Your girls are very special, Ric.
你的女儿很特别 里克
You've always known that.
你一直都知道
Special girls have special needs.
特别的女孩有特别的需要
The less you know, the better.
你知道的越少越好
Just know that I am saving them from a lifetime of pain.
你只需要知道我是在替她们免去一辈子的痛苦
You're right.
你是对的
The less I know, the better.
我知道的越少越好
But I'll tell you,
但我告诉你
I could give a damn about your plans,
我才不在乎你的计划
because they're never gonna happen.
因为你是绝对别想得逞的
I'm gonna find you...
我会找到你
and I'm gonna kill you.
然后杀了你
No discussions,
不废话
no last-minute pleas for my sympathy.
不必最后关头求我宽恕
You have been in my home with me.
你一直待在我家 我身边
And somehow, in all your scheming,
但不知怎么 你策划诡计时
you've missed just how far I'm willing to go to protect my children.
却没注意到我为保护孩子愿做到什么地步
I'm not coming for you.
我不是要去找你
I'm coming for them.
我要去找她们
But the longer you run,
但你跑得越久
the more I'm gonna hurt you.
我就会伤你越深
Hey, sissy.
姐姐
Sybil?
茜玻
Quite the family reunion you've sprung on us.
好个突然的家庭聚会啊
Hey, little munchkins. Remember me?
小家伙们 记得我吗
You have no idea how much I missed you.
你不知道我有多想你
I'm beginning to get the picture.
我开始有些明白了
Three months of
三个月了
pushing you back into the darkest corners of my mind.
一直把你推向我脑海最暗的角落
Cheerleader fantasies aside, you're much better in person.
不说拉拉队员的性幻想 你还是真人好
Don't you forget it.
别忘了
I'm famished.
我饿死了
Surely there's a granola bar
你这个青春期的神龛
tucked away in this shrine to your adolescence.
肯定在哪藏了点谷物棒吧
Oh, admit it,
承认吧
you find my high school bedroom sexy.
我的高中卧室很性感吧
I'm blowing up.
手♥机♥要炸了
They're all from Caroline.
都是卡罗琳发的
You're sure Stefan put him down?
你确定斯特凡放倒他了
Not so sure anymore.
现在不确定了
Damon?
达蒙
Enzo!
恩佐
Enzo? Enzo!
恩佐 恩佐
Enzo. Enzo!
恩佐 恩佐
I compelled the sheriff to make this case a priority.
我控制警长把这件案子作为首要案件
Should bypass some red tape.
应该能绕过一些手续
Where to first?
先去哪
That's a question for Alaric.
这得问阿♥拉♥里克
He's on the phone with Matt.
他在跟马特通电♥话♥
I'll go put this in the car.
我去把这放车上
No. Stop.
不 别
You're not coming.
你不能一起来
What?
什么
Ric and I can handle it from here.
接下来里克和我能处理了
And if you really want to help,
如果你真想帮忙
then just stay with Matt and work with the police.
那就跟马特一起和警♥察♥合作
Caroline, you can't be serious.
卡罗琳 你不是认真的吧
The twins have been abducted by two sirens,
双胞胎被两个海妖绑♥架♥了
and you expect me to just hang back?
你要我什么都不做吗
Damon is with them.
达蒙跟她们在一起
Right. Which is exactly why I should come with you.
没错 所以我更该一起去了
Let me be perfectly clear, Stefan.
我说明白 斯特凡
If Damon gets in between me and my girls,
如果达蒙敢阻拦我救回女儿
I am going to kill him.
我会杀了他的
So no, you cannot come with me.
所以 你不能跟我去
Just don't say anything.
什么都别说了
Just listen.
听着
Until this is all over, there is no us.
这事结束之前 我们不可能
There's only me and my kids
我只能考虑我的孩子
and their father.
和她们的爸爸
They're all depending on me.
他们都指望着我
I can't afford any distractions
我不能有分心
or compromises,
或妥协
especially when it comes to your brother.
尤其是对你哥哥
Matt has a, uh...
马特...
a partial trace on Seline's cell.
追踪到了席琳手♥机♥大致位置
They're near Oakwood.
在奥克伍德附近
Let's go.
走吧
Bacon makes a good case for the existence of God.
培根的确是上帝存在的好证明
剧集 | 吸血鬼日记(2009) | 导航列表