剧集 | 都铎王朝(2007) | 导航列表
he has no choice in the matter but to treat with them...
目前情况下 除谈判外别无他法
in so doing, he hopes to bring the nobles and the gentry to treachery
告知当地贵族乡绅若不合作将以叛国论罪
and for their own sakes and their own interests they will
为了他们的自身的利益
Disown the commons, if promised a pardon
他们就会与判军划清界限 如果得到赦免承诺的话
as in fact happened in lincolnshire.
一如在林肯郡已发生的那样
They are not all to be pardoned.
不能都赦免
Not the leaders. never the leaders.
特别是叛乱头子 决不赦免叛军首领
But what terms does my lord suffolk
但萨弗克公爵打算
Intend to offer the commons to make them go home?
开什么条件促使叛军解散返乡呢
Huh... his grace does not go into details
公爵阁下信中并未详谈
but to lay your majesty's fears in his own hand
只希望陛下全权交托他处理
"i beseech your majesty to take
臣乞请陛下
In good part whatever promises "i
积极认可并参与臣
Shall make to these rebels,
对叛军之许诺
For surely I shall never keep any of them."
因为臣绝不兑现
Alas, you unhappy men.
尔等这些鼠辈
What fancy,
异想天开
What folly has led and seduced you to make this most shameful
愚蠢如斯 竟不知羞耻的造♥反♥
Rebellion against our most noble and righteous king and sovereign?
反对我们最尊贵又正直的国王和他的无上权威
Are you not ashamed?
你们不知羞耻吗
How can you do this,
你们怎能这么干
Not only giving offence to your natural sovereign lord
不但公然反抗天赋神权的君王
but giving us occasion to fight with you,
还迫使我们与尔等交战
That have loved you more than any other part of the realm,
我们爱你们胜过其他
and have always taken you for our best friends?
并一直视您为至交好友
Your grace, we mean no offence to his majesty.
阁下 我们无意冒犯国王陛下
But we have a petition which we desire humbly to submit to him,
但我们恭谦地向陛下请♥命♥
For the restoration of many things Which have gone amiss in this realm.
恳请陛下拨乱反正
We demand the restoration of our abbeys and our ancient rights.
我们恳愿重修教堂 恢复传统
And a new parliament be summoned to
并重新组立真正体察民间疾苦
Address the people's sincere grievances.
的新议会
I can decide nothing here.
在此我无法决定
But I propose a truce,
但我提议休战
During which time two of your captains can
休战期间你们可派两名统帅
Take your petition and present it to his majesty.
携请♥愿♥书 面呈陛下
The truce to be maintained until they return.
直到他们归来
My lord darcy, can we talk a moment?
达西大人 能和您谈谈吗
My lord darcy,
达西大人
You more than anyone here has cause to be grateful to the king for his bounty
您比任何人都更应感激陛下的慷慨给予
for the trust he reposes in you and would like to repose in you still.
恩典和信任 他依然寄希望于您
And yet here I find you consorting with rebels and traitors.
可我发现您竟在此地与叛军为伍
For my part I have been and always will be true to the
于我而言 我始终并将永远
King our sovereign lord,
对天赋神权的国王陛下效忠
as I was to his father before him.
一如我曾效忠于他的父亲
If you are as true and loyal as you say,
若您真如您说的如此忠贞
Then you can prove it to us by giving over
那您就用交出
your captain mr.Aske into our hands.
艾斯克先生作为证明
Sir, that I cannot and will not do.
阁下 我既不能也不会那么做
For a man who promises to be true to someone
倘若一个人宣誓效忠
Then betrays him may truly be called a traitor.
却又背弃于他 那才是真正的叛徒
His majesty, the king!
国王陛下驾到
Your majesty. your majesty.
陛下 陛下
Madam.
夫人
Your majesty.
陛下
It makes me happy to see you so much improved.
见您痊愈 臣妾不胜欣喜
I have a good physician.
我有个好医师
Nevertheless,
尽管如此
I intend we shall visit the shrine of
我仍打算同您一道去瞻仰
Sir thomas becket and give our thanks.
托马斯·贝科特爵士的墓并致谢
I have arranged for something else which I hope,
我另有安排 衷心期望
With all my heart, will make you very happy.
能令您愉快
Your majesty, the lady mary tudor.
陛下 玛丽·都铎女士驾到
I ask your majesty for his blessing.
求陛下赐福
My own daughter.
我的女儿
May I present you to her majesty queen jane?
允许我为您介绍简王后
I remember,
我记得
Some of you were desirous
有人还巴望着
that I should put this jewel to death!
我把我珍贵的爱女置于死地
I've got you, your safe.
有我呢 你很安全
Be of good cheer, mary.
玛丽 打起精神来
For I swear nothing now will go against you.
我保证没人敢反对你了
Continue!
大家继续
Are you happy? yes, your majesty.
您高兴吗 是 陛下
His majesty has agreed to give you lodgings
陛下已应允赐您
At hampton court and others at greenwich palace.
在汉普顿宫和格林威治宫的住所
I've seen them both; they're beautiful.
我去看了两宫 美极了
I am very grateful to his majesty and to you.
我对陛下不胜感激 也谢谢您
Everyone says my daughter is innocent,
人人都说我女儿纯洁无瑕
That she doesn't know any unclean or foul speech.
说她听不懂污言秽语
Do you believe that?
您信吗
Do you believe that anybody could be that innocent?
您相信真有人能如此无邪吗
Go and find out.
去看看
Lady mary.
玛丽女士
I wanted to apologize for my behavior.
我要为我过去的不敬表示道歉
I hope you can find it in your heart to forgive me.
愿您从心底原谅我
I will try, sir francis.
我尽力 弗朗西斯爵士
Jesus asks us to forgive everyone.
主要我们宽恕每个人
Do you like games, lady mary? yes.
您喜欢游戏吗 玛丽女士 喜欢
There is a new game at court that you might enjoy.
您也许会喜欢宫里流行的新游戏
What is it?
是什么
It's called cunnilingus.
叫做品尝花心(以舌或唇刺♥激♥女性生殖器的行为)
it's an old country practice.
是种古老的乡村游戏
How do you play it?
怎么玩呢
Well you...
您
You...
您
I think you're making fun of me, sir francis.
我觉得您在拿我开玩笑 弗朗西斯爵士
No! no le me tangere.. . you can't touch me.
别 禁止接触 你不能碰我
For caesar's I am.
因为我属于陛下
Your majesty, sir ralph ellerker and mr. john constable.
陛下 拉尔夫·埃勒科爵士和约翰·康斯特波先生到
Gentlemen, I ask you this.
先生们 我请问你们
What king has kept his subjects
有哪位国王能护佑子民
so long in wealth and peace?
长享富贵安逸
So ministered justice equally to high and low,
无论高低贵贱 同等对待 秉持正义
And protected you from all outward enemies?
并使你们免遭外敌入侵之苦
I have read your submission.
我看过你们的请♥愿♥书
Your first pretence is that you seek to maintain the faith.
你们首先托辞维护信仰
But I tell you now gentlemen,
现在 先生们 我告诉你们
That nothing is more contrary to god's commandment than rebellion.
没有比叛乱 更违背了上帝的旨意
rising like madmen against your prince,
疯狂地对你们的君王群起攻之
leaving lands untilled and corn unsown
致使田地荒废 收成皆空
is not the behavior of the proper commonwealth
这并非你们所宣扬的
you claim to be!
为大众福利而做出的行为
your majesty I feel compelled.
陛下 此举纯属无奈
Hush! you are before the king's majesty.
住口 你是在国王陛下御前
You make false claims
尔等所指我等针对
about our intentions towards the church.
教会的意图大错特错
We have done nothing but what the clergy in york and
我等所为 乃约克郡及坎特伯雷牧师
Canterbury agreed was in accordance with god's holy word.
钦肯之上帝圣道
God's holy word, gentlemen!
上帝圣道啊 先生们
So how can the simple people say the contrary?
无知乡愚岂能悖天而行
What presumption and madness is it of
又是何等愚昧与放肆能让
Them to claim the knowledge of god's law
如此草民自诩熟知天理
When they are ignorant and less
尔等如此无知愚昧
Knowledgeable and should rather know their duty?
怎可宣称尔等更清楚自己的职责
You have seen before, in lincolnshire and elsewhere,
相信你众人在林肯郡各地 也略有听闻
How temperate and forgiving is our inclination.
豁达大度 宽大为怀乃吾之所向
Though rebellion is against god's will,
尽管叛党违背上帝旨意
I declare my intention through the pity and compassion of our princely heart to
只要尔等卸甲返乡 我仅以怜悯与同情之心
Pardon all of you who have transgressed, on condition that you now lay down your arms.
赦免跪在座下你等众人之罪过
His grace the duke of suffolk will come north again to
届时 萨福克公爵大人将亲临
剧集 | 都铎王朝(2007) | 导航列表