剧集 | 都铎王朝(2007) | 导航列表
Yorkshire to moderate with you
约克郡主持和谈
And make peace and see you disbanded.
并解散你等众人
Good day, gentlemen.
日安 先生们
Your grace?
大人
Your grace should know our army of pilgrims
大人 您该知晓 朝圣大军
Will not disperse just for the promise of a pardon.
决不会因一宽恕之承诺而溃散
Our pilgrimage is not over. I do know.
我们的旅程并未终结 我理解
And I have told the king.
我已禀告陛下
That is why he has given me permission
陛下遂派本人诚心地与你等
To negotiate with you further in good faith.
进一步共商和议之事
On the basis of our petition? yes.
基于我等情愿吗 是
Does your grace have some token of this "good faith"?
敢问大人 您的诚意表现在哪里
You don't trust my word?
你不信本人的话
Not for me, for our captain mr. aske. he's a lawyer.
不敢 因为我们的统帅阿斯科先生 他是名律师
Here is a promise.
约定在此
In his majesty's own hand, to deal with you openly,
陛下亲手所书 旨于公开 公正和合理地
Fairly and reasonably, as his loving subjects.
和他亲爱的子民交涉
We are grateful and bounden to his majesty.
我们感谢陛下的圣恩
Good night, gentlemen.
晚安 先生们
This is for the lancashire herald.
送交兰开夏传令官
See that it is dispatched immediately.
急件
Mr. constable... I beg you, do not put your trust in mr.
康斯特波先生 恳请您别相信
Cromwell.
克伦威尔先生
I thank god and your majesty for your great mercy today.
感谢上帝与陛下今日皇恩浩荡赦免犯人
I think you are the kindest of rulers,
我认为您是最仁慈的统治者
And I wish with all my heart the world knew it.
我衷心企盼 所有百姓能感受陛下恩泽
The world chooses what it wants to know, jane.
世人只愿信其心知之事实 简
But you can change its mind!
您能令他们回心转意
I beg you to restore and keep the abbeys. jane...
我恳请您能修复和保留那些修道院 简
Think what the world will think.
试想世人会怎么想
That you listened to your people and to your heart.
顺应民♥意♥ 忠于您心
Don't to meddle with my affairs.
简 本王提醒过你 切勿干涉内政
Do you remember what happened to the late queen?
记得上任皇后的下场吗
Yes...
历历在目
I love you more than her.
比起她 本王更爱你
More even than catherine.
比凯萨琳王后更甚
Don't spoil it.
别弄巧成拙
Spanish Netherlands
西班牙领馆 荷兰
Cardinal pole.
珀尔枢机主教
My name is diego hurtado de mendoza and these gentlemen
在下迭戈·乌尔塔多·德·门多萨 这些绅士们
Are all advisers to his imperial majesty, king charles v.
都是查尔斯五世国王陛下的顾问
Sirs, I carry this letter of legatine
众位阁下 我带来了保罗教皇陛下
Authority from his holiness pope paul.
托来的教会密函
Shall we be seated?
各位请坐
We were aware, eminence, that you were on your way here.
我们得知 主教阁下将特地到此
But, forgive me,
但恕我冒昧
We remain a little unsure as to
我等对大人您所来使命之实质
The exact nature of your mission.
心存疑惑
I am sure you are aware of the risings which have taken place
相信阁下对英国国内
Across england against the king,
此起彼伏的叛乱略有耳闻
That heretic cromwell and all his sect.
关于异教♥徒♥克伦威尔及其爪牙的恶迹
We have heard some information, certainly.
确有听闻
And naturally we are intrigued.
自然 我等颇为好奇
These popular risings are the greatest
叛乱的崛起 也许就是我们复辟
Chance that we may ever have to restore
英格兰正统宗教之
The true religion to england,
大好时机
But the faithful people of my country need support.
我国虔诚的子民需要支持
Each of us, senor mendoza,
我们大家 门多萨先生
In our own way must encourage the
必须各施其法 激励起义军
Risings to continue and to grow in strength.
继续革命 壮大其声势
Even if that means the overthrow of the king himself,
即使推♥翻♥国王也在所不惜
Not just his wicked council?
而不仅是他的邪恶议会
Yes.
正是
We can imagine such an outcome without fear for
此举绝无后顾之忧
There is another, close to the throne, the lady mary.
因为秉持上帝坚定信仰的继承人近在眼前 玛丽小姐是也
If not her,
若非她
There is still another catholic with a legitimate claim.
还有另一天主教合法嫡嗣
A scion of the plantagenets, who ruled before the tudors,
前朝统治者 金花雀家族的子孙
And would gladly rule after them.
愿意重掌政♥权♥
Of whom do you speak, your eminence?
阁下所指何人
I speak of myself, senor mendoza.
鄙人是也 门多萨先生
Ralph...
拉尔夫
John! we have waited and prayed for your safe return.
约翰 久盼您等无恙归来
Thank god! thank god!
谢天谢地
The king in his mercy has offered us a general pardon!
陛下皇恩浩荡 宽恕我等罪过
He is also sending the duke of suffolk to negotiate and treat
特派萨福克公爵大人
With us, without preconditions and on the basis of our demands.
在尊重我等愿望基础上进行无条件和谈
Is it true?
当真
I trust the king's good faith
我信陛下一言九鼎
And mercy and here's the proof of it.
这是证据
We are to meet again here.
双方将在此和谈
You have not said anything yet, john.
约翰 你一言不发
Is it because you do not agree with sir ralph?
是因为您不同意拉尔夫先生的说法吗
No, I cannot agree with him.
是 我不敢苟同
How should I agree when I think
克伦威尔这恶魔操控着陛下
That devil cromwell has such a hold
再者 依我之见
Over the king that I account
此协约纯属胡言
These promises to be utterly worthless!
您叫我如何同意
You don't think we should meet with them?
你反对双方和谈吗
No, I don't. we should expose their lies.
没错 反之 我等该揭穿其奸计
Call a general muster,
各军集♥合♥一鼓作气
Take over all of the north and
待夺取北部控制权后
Only then condescend to a meeting.
方可和谈
Why are you so sure that their word is not to be trusted?
你为何确定他们的承诺不可信
Because of this. what's that?
证据在此 此乃何物
A copy of a letter from cromwell to the yorkshire gentry.
克伦威尔给约克郡贵族书信的副本
I'll read some of it to you.
待我为各位念一段
"there is hope they may disperse peacefully,
有望和平解散叛军
"but if these rebels continue with their illegal assemblies and their defiance"
但若叛党一意孤行
then their rebellion will be crushed so forcibly
吾等则将赶尽杀绝
that their example shall be fearful to all subjects so long as the world does endure."
永世以儆效尤
"so long as the world does endure", gentlemen.
永世以儆效尤啊 各位
But the truth is they cannot crush us.
事实是 他们不能打垮我们
And that is why the duke is forced to negotiate.
所以才派遣公爵来谈判
This sure sign of their deviousness does not impress you then?
看罢这骇人听闻的信件 还不够令您醒悟
I say we do not stop our vigilance.
我认为我们不能放松警惕
But prepare for our meeting,
但同时也要准备会晤
Clarify our positions and strengthen our
表明我们的立场 坚持我们的观点
Arguments and have our church leaders endorse them.
并设法得到教会领袖的支持
Why should we fear, john, when we are about god's work?
为上帝而战 我们有什么可怕的 约翰
I know we are but...
我知道 但是
I only hope that none of us nor our
我只希望我们和我们的子孙后代
Grandchildren ever live to regret this moment.
将来不用为此刻感到后悔
I wanted to wish you every success for your journey and Conference with the rebels.
我祝您此行凯♥旋♥ 与叛军的谈判取得的成功
I am grateful to your majesty.
不胜感激 陛下
You know I desire more than anything else a peaceful remedy.
你知道我比任何人都希望能和平解决
You have my permission to prolong the truce for as long as necessary.
若有必要 我准许您延长休战时间
You may also affirm my general pardon to all the rebels.
您可代我向所有叛军重申我的善意赦免
Except their leaders.
叛军领袖除外
I want them brought to you still,
我仍希望他们被交出来
With halters around their necks!
然后把绞绳套到他们脖子上
Your majesty knows the rebels no doubt
陛下您知道那些叛军 当然这是危言耸听
Unjustly blame master cromwell for many of their actions.
谴责克伦威尔大人的诸多行径
Repeatedly they ask for his removal and punishment.
他们不断情愿撤销其职务并对其加以刑罚
What should I tell them?
我该如何回应他们呢
You know what this is, charles?
知道这是什么吗 查尔斯
Fruit from the new world. new things come in.
是来自新世界的水果 新的事物涌现
Everything changes. I have a great appetite for novelty.
世事都在改变 我对新鲜事物很有兴趣
Tell them what you like.
您怎么回应都行
Gentlemen, I have read your new petition.
先生们 我已读过你们的请♥愿♥书
剧集 | 都铎王朝(2007) | 导航列表