剧集 | 都铎王朝(2007) | 导航列表
Majesty.
遵旨
Ask him to deliver the traitor into your hands,
要求他将叛国者交给您
Or face the consequences and our perpetual enmity.
否则我们将会是永久的敌人
What if the king refuses?
如果法王拒绝了呢
Were you not a spy once, sir francis?
您从前不也曾是间谍吗 弗朗西斯爵士
I was, your majesty. indeed.
曾经是 陛下 确实
And a breaker of codes.
也绝非循规蹈矩之人
Well, perhaps you could revisit some of your old skills.
很好 或许您可以用一些您过往的伎俩
I for one would like nothing better than
我本人乐意见到
To have pole trussed up and taken to calais.
珀尔被五花大绑着送去加来
And I'd rather alive than dead.
最好是活抓
excuse me.
失陪
What is the lord privy seal doing?
掌玺大臣在干吗
I imagine those nobles want to buy the
我猜那些贵族想从他那购买♥♥
Leases of some of the suppressed abbeys.
那些被废修道院的租契
What are they giving mr. cromwell?
他们给克伦威尔先生什么回报呢
Bribes.
贿赂
Mr. cromwell is already a rich man.
克伦威尔先生早已十分富有
Some say the richest in the kingdom.
有人说他富可敌国
Does the king know of this practice?
国王知道他们的勾当吗
He asks no questions.
只要他能拿到10%的分红
As long as the crown receives its 10 percent share.
国王便不再过问
Is it not terrible that our sacred building be used like this for profit?
我们神圣的场所被人用来攫取财富 这难道不可悲吗
If you say so. then you have you have to understand how clever it is.
如果您非这么说 但您得了解其中的奥妙
By allowing these new men to buy a stake in the kingdom
通过允许这些新兴贵族在国内购置产业
mr.Cromwell makes sure of their loyalty to the king and to himself.
克伦威尔先生才能确保他们对国王及对他自己的忠诚
stop! I have to go away.
别这样 我得走了
So? so, I can't go until I've had you...
所以呢 所以我等不及了
This is madness!
这太疯狂了
I like madness.
我就喜欢疯狂
No... it's too dangerous.
不行 太危险了
My husband might see us. what if I were to conceive your child?
我丈夫会看到我们的 我万一怀上了怎么办
So what? lots of women lie about the fathers of their children.
那又怎样 很多女人都隐瞒了孩子的生父
What does it matter to you? let edward raise my brat.
多你一个不多 让爱德华来养我的孩子吧
Admit it, lady, this is your game too.
承认吧 女士 你也很喜欢这游戏吧
Just do it...
那就来吧
York Castle
约克城♥堡♥
Father. father!
父亲 父亲
Out! go on, take them out!
出去 快 把他们带出去
Oh, my poor husband! my poor husband...
我可怜的丈夫 我可怜的丈夫
Why? why have they done this to you?
为什么 为什么他们要如此对你
Pray for me.
为我祈祷吧
I deserve this.
我罪有应得
No. no!
不是 不是
You do not deserve this! stop it!
你罪不至此 别拉我
You are a good man, robert aske!
你是好人 罗伯特·阿斯克
I ask you to pray for me for I have greatly offended god, the king,
求你们为我祈祷吧 因为我触犯了上帝 国王
And the world...
以及天下苍生
God, I have offended by breaking his commandments in many ways;
上帝 我因打破太多诫命而冒犯了他
and the king I have offended by breaking his laws
我因触犯法律而冒犯了国王
to which every true subject is bound by the commandment of god.
以上帝的旨意每个忠诚的子民都应遵从
And the world I offended since, for my actions,
我因自己的行为而冒犯了天下众生
So many have lost their lives, their lands, and their goods.
让他们因此而丧生 失去家园和财物
I ask forgiveness of his grace, his majesty.
我恳请上帝宽恕吾王陛下
Also, my lord privy seal, my lord chancellor...
也宽恕掌玺大臣 大♥法♥官大人
And my lord of suffolk,
以及萨福克大人
Whose trespasses against me I also forgive with a free heart.
以我自♥由♥之心宽恕他对我犯下的罪行
I love all the world.
我热爱天下苍生
This realm goes from good peace and quiet, daily,
此事之后我国疆土将一片祥和 宁静
To better and better.
日趋昌盛
The traitors have been executed.
叛国♥贼♥均已被处死
The lord darcy at tower hill,
达西勋爵在塔山处死
Aske hanged above the dungeon of the castle at york.
阿斯克则绞死在约克的地牢城♥堡♥之上
The rest were executed at tyburn.
其余众人在伦敦行刑场处以极刑
So that, as far as we can perceive, all the cankered hearts...
目前之势来看 所有的心头之患
Are weeded away.
均已铲除
Normandy, France
诺曼底 法国
Like this. exactly.
就像这样 对了
Cccomme? e sir francis bryan?
弗朗西斯·布莱恩爵士吗
Let me present myself.
容我自我介绍
I am count talleyrand.
我是塔利隆伯爵
His majesty king francois has sent me to meet you.
法王弗朗索瓦派我来见您
Count, Let me present my companion
伯爵大人 让我为您介绍我的同伴
Mr. thomas seymour, the brother of the queen of england.
托马斯·西摩先生 英国王后的兄弟
Monsieur.
先生
So if the king has sent you, you know why we have come to france?
既然国王派您来见我们 您想必知道我们此行目的
Oui, oui. I know.
是的 是的 我知道
And that we expect your government, under its treaty obligations,
我们希望贵国政♥府♥履行条约义务
To apprehend the rebel reginald pole
逮捕反叛者瑞金纳德·珀尔
and deliver him into our custody.
并将其引渡至我方
Unfortunately,
很不巧
His majesty already granted safe passage to this reginald pole...
国王陛下已给这位瑞金纳德·珀尔颁发了通行证
So it would have been dishonorable for him to hand him over.
所以将他交予贵国 我国颜面何在
Nevertheless, he promised your king by letter, ten days ago,
不过 陛下在十天前曾修书致贵国国王
That he would expel this pole.
信中承诺他将驱逐这位珀尔
And so he did. then where is pole now?
他也做到了 那么珀尔现在人呢
All I know is that he was allowed to travel to caserta,
据我说知 他被准许前往卡塞塔
Under the emperor's jurisdiction.
该地属西班牙国王的管辖之下
It seems to me that your manner of proceeding has been very strange.
在我看来你们处事的方式十分之古怪
I fear it may lose your master the friendship of mine.
恐怕这会破坏两国国王之间的友谊
Now, I'm hungry.
现在 我饿了
Good evening, count.
晚安 伯爵大人
Good evening, sir francis. monsieur. e oh...
晚安 弗朗西斯爵士 先生
and bonnes vacances.
假日愉快(法语)
E monsieur...
先生们
Gentlemen, your meal, if you please
你们的晚餐 请用
yes, very pretty.
没错 很好看
So, where's caserta? forgive my ignorance.
那么 卡塞塔在哪儿 恕我愚昧
In italy. north of naples.
在意大利 那不勒斯的北边
It's a nice old town.
是个可爱的老城
I tell you this Tom, If we find pole,
告诉你汤姆 要是让我们抓着珀尔
I will not truss him up...
我才不会捆他回去
I'm going to kill him with my own hands.
我要亲手结果他
Your majesty his excellency, ambassador eustace chapuys.
陛下 尤斯泰斯·查普伊斯大使阁下觐见
Excellency.
阁下
Your majesties.
国王陛下 王后陛下
The emperor sends you his love.
我主陛下向您们致以问候
And he has charged me with the grave responsibility of negotiating
并赋予我重任 命我前来商讨
With your majesty a suitable marriage for your daughter, the lady mary.
陛下的爱女玛丽小姐的亲事
Who does the king propose?
国王的人选为谁
His highness don luis,
唐·路易斯殿下
The heir to the throne of portugal
葡萄牙王位继承人
and the brother of the emperor's wife, Isabella.
也是我主王后伊莎贝拉之弟
What type of man is he, this don luis?
这个唐·路易斯 为人怎样
He is in every way a paragon.
他在各方面堪称完美
A man of great integrity and virtue.
品行端正 德操高尚
A man who has fought military campaigns and won.
骁勇善战
A man with a profound knowledge of the world.
学识渊博
My daughter has no knowledge of the world.
我女儿尚不晓世事
she is an inocence, an innocent.
她纯洁无瑕 天真无邪
And she is a very spiritual person.
她超凡脱俗
How will this don luis treat her?
这唐·路易斯将如何待她
Like a nun.
奉为圣女
In which case, alas,
如此一来
it may be difficult for them to produce children.
也甭指望他们有后代了
Excellency.
阁下
The emperor has suggested a splendid offer for your hand.
西班牙国王为您提了一宗好亲事
His highness don luis is twenty four years old,
唐·路易斯殿下时年二四
From a very rich and distinguished family.
出身高贵 家财万贯
Go on.
接着说
剧集 | 都铎王朝(2007) | 导航列表