剧集 | 都铎王朝(2007) | 导航列表
The last of the white rose.
白玫瑰家族的后人
Some say you poles are the rightful heirs.
有人说你们波尔家族才是王朝的合法继承人
"...and will someday wear the garland." don't they?
有朝一日必当皇冠加顶 是不是
Sir francis.
弗朗西斯爵士
Majesty.
陛下
Now that we found evidence against henry pole, lord montague,
我们现已找到对蒙塔古勋爵 亨利·珀尔不利的证据
We need something against the lady.
我们还需找到指控他母亲的力证
I ask you whether such dishonest and
我要求你 有这般不忠不义儿子们
Treacherous sons could ever have had an honest mother.
母亲又怎么能诚实
Who is that?
那是谁
She's the widow of the earl of egmont.
她是埃蒙特伯爵的遗孀
A widow?
一个寡妇
Wait. it's true she doesn't look it, but she's over forty.
且慢 她看来是不像 但已年过40
On the other hand, there's a maid at court.
但另一方面 宫廷内有一处♥女♥
She's only fourteen but she already has a goodly stature.
年仅14岁 但却凹凸有型
Let the fruit ripen before you pluck it, sir francis.
水果成熟之前不要去采摘 弗朗西斯爵士
Majesty. cromwell.
陛下 克伦威尔大人
I have just received a letter from sir john hutton,
我刚收到约翰·哈顿爵士的函件
The ambassador in brussels.
出使布鲁塞尔的大使
He's been making enquiries on your majesty's
他代表陛下前去问询调查
Behalf about the duchess of milan, the emperor's niece.
罗马皇帝的外甥女 米兰公爵夫人的情况
What does he say?
他说些什么
He writes,
他写道
"there is none in these parts for beauty of
不伦♥公♥爵夫人本人的美貌
Person "and birth to compare with the duchess.
还是她的出身都无与伦比
"she is not so pure white as the last queen, and god pardon,
她纯洁无邪一如故世的王后 愿上帝保佑她
"but when she smiles, there appear two dimples "in her cheeks,
微笑的时候 她的脸颊和下巴上有两个酒窝
And one in her chin, which become her very well."
更添她的迷人
As he mentioned any other ladies?
他还提到了其他女士吗
Only a sister of the duke of cleves. anne.
只提到了克里维斯公爵的妹妹 安
He writes I've heard about her.
他写道 我听说过她
They say she is of no great praise, either of her personage or her beauty.
听说她一无是处 无论相貌还是人品
Forgive me, majesty, but...
请原谅我 陛下 但
On the other hand, such a match could have its advantages.
但这个联姻有他的好处
This realm has long been at the mercy of the
我国一直以来都得看
Machinations of the french or of the emperor.
罗马皇帝或法国的眼色行事
But cleves is a member of the protestant league,
克里维斯是新教同盟的成员之一
Which daily grows in power across europe and could easily rival theirs.
其发展势力在欧洲不可小觑 足以与他们抗衡
Thus, at last...
因此 最后
Could england make its own destiny.
英国终将不必仰他人鼻息
Even so, I am anxious to see more of the duchess of milan.
尽管如此 我还是想多了解米兰公爵夫人
I want to be sure she's as beautiful as hutton claims.
我想确定她是否真的如哈顿形容的那般貌美
Send master holbein to do a sketch of her by next tide.
立刻派荷尔拜画师前去画像
Majesty. master cromwell.
是 陛下 克伦威尔大人
With your permission, madam,
夫人 请您许可
May I ask if you would consider marrying the king?
能否请问您 是否会考虑与我王联姻
You may ask, sir.
您可以问 先生
And as for my inclination, you know I am at the emperor's command.
至于我的选择 您知道我听命于罗马皇帝陛下
Oh madam,
女士
How happy you shall be if it be your chance to be matched with my master.
若您嫁给我家主公 您定会快乐无比
Shall i? why?
是吗 为什么
Oh, uh... my royal master is the most gentle gentleman that lives.
我家主公是世上最优雅的绅士
His nature is so benign and pleasant that till this day,
他和蔼可亲 平易近人
I think no man has heard many, if any angry words pass his mouth.
迄今为止 没有很多人 没有一个人听到他口出恶言
On the other hand,
另一方面
Is it not strange that the king's majesty was in so little space
陛下三位王后的相继离世
rid of his three queens?
这不奇怪吗
And they suspect that the first my great aunt was poisoned,
有人怀疑其原配夫人 我的曾舅母 是被毒害
The second innocently put to death,
第二位无辜被处死
And the third lost for lack of care in her childbed.
第三位因缺少照料而产后即死
Frankly, sir, if I had two heads,
坦率地说 先生 如果我有两个脑袋
Then one would be at his majesty's service.
那么可以拿一个去服侍贵主上
Alas, I have only this one.
可惜 我只有一个脑袋
Madam,
女士
Let me plead my master's better qualities and appeal to your heart. no.
容我为我王申辩 他的良好品行 不用了
You must not labor any further, for I shall not fix my heart that way.
不劳您费心了 因为我不会改变心意
Unless, of course, the emperor commands me to.
除非 罗马皇帝命令我服从
Oh, madam...
女士
Sir francis!
弗朗西斯爵士
The royal banner of the plantagenets.
金雀花王朝旗帜
My god, what expectation is there?
上帝 那里还会有什么
What's this?
这又是什么
The royal banner.
金雀花王家旗帜
And this, the most potent symbol of rebellion, discovered in your house.
还有这个 在你的房♥子里发现的最有力的叛乱证据
Sir, I am an old lady.
先生 我只是个老妇
I have done nothing wrong, or against the king's majesty.
我没做任何错事或反叛国王陛下
You still communicate with your son reginald pole,
你依然与你的儿子雷金纳德·珀尔有联络
Despite him being a traitor.
不顾他是叛贼
No doubt you plot new treacheries with him.
无疑你在与他共谋新的叛乱
How can you suppose that at my age,
我这把年纪了 您怎么会这么想
I am capable of plotting anything against anyone?
我还有什么能力谋划叛乱
I wish only to live a quiet life, away from this world.
我只希望安享晚年 远离尘世
If the king, in his mercy, could show pity and forgive us.
仁慈的国王能否发发慈悲 宽恕我们
Madam, you've all been attainted for high treason against his majesty.
夫人 你们全家都被控犯下反叛陛下的叛国罪
The evidence is great against you.
证据对您极为不利
For what you deserve, you may well beg mercy.
您还指望什么呢 您该好好乞求宽恕
But who shall say if it be granted or not?
但天知道你是否会得到宽恕
Grandmother! where are you?
祖母 您在哪里
Grandmother!
祖母
The duchess of milan is enchanting.
米兰公爵夫人很迷人
I am singularly pleased.
甚合我意
This picture makes her very pretty. very...
此画使她看来很俏丽 也非常
Full of life.
充满活力
Keep your hands off her, charles.
你可别想打她主意 查尔斯
After our wedding,
婚礼之后
Our younger sons will be ennobled with the ancient dukedoms of york,
我们的小儿子将会册封为约克公爵
Gloucester and somerset.
格洛斯特公爵 以及萨默塞特公爵
And princess mary can marry don luis.
届时玛丽公主就能与唐·路易丝亲王成婚
That's what you want, isn't it charles?
这就是你要的吗 是不是 查尔斯
An imperial wedding, just as wolsey always wanted a french one.
一场皇室联姻 正如当年沃尔西一直想让我娶一个法国新娘
Everyone has an agenda, and what I want doesn't matter!
每人都自有谋划 我的需求无关紧要
All the poles have an agenda.
珀尔家族有其谋划
People talk about that poor little boy
人们都在议论关在伦敦塔里的那
In the tower and poor old lady salisbury.
可怜的小男孩和老索尔兹伯里夫人
But let me tell you, they have plantagenet blood in their veins.
但让我告诉你 他们的血管里流动的是金雀花王朝的血
And my father told me...
我父亲曾经告诫过我
My father told me that if you leave even a sapling in the ground,
我父亲告诫过我 斩草不除根
One day it will grow into a tree!
春风吹又生
And then that little boy in the tower will
不久以后塔里那小男孩大旗一挥
Have forty thousand troops flocking to his banners!
就可聚集4万军队
And you will be a sucker!
而你就尝尝这恶果吧
Fetch the king's physician!
去把国王御医找来
For god's sake, man. run!
看在上帝份上 还不快跑
Charles! charles!
查尔斯 查尔斯
My lord? I must see the king.
大人 我必须要见陛下
Must?
必须
Just as I must see your nephew, the prince, sometimes, but you prevent it.
就如我必须见您的外甥 王子 却被您挡驾了
The king has lain ill for over a week. there has been no news about him.
国王卧病一个多星期了 音讯全无
So there are rumors. some say the king is dead.
结果漫天谣言 甚至传言国王已死
That would suit you, wouldn't it?
这正合您意吧 是不是
Since your nephew would be king. he is a child.
这样您外甥就能做国王 他只是个孩子
That would be to no one's use.
那对任何人都没益处
Not to mine, not to yours, and not to england's.
对我不会 对你不会 对英格兰也不会
With your permission, your grace,
请您准许 公爵大人
I would like the opportunity to disprove those rumors.
我需要借此机会去反驳那些谣言
Very well.
好吧
What in the name of god...
以上帝的名义 这是怎么回事
This time the ulcer on his leg has failed to burst,
这次他腿上的溃疡没能破裂
As it has always done before.
以前都能破裂开
Then fetch the barber surgeons to lance it!
那就去请外科开刀师来切开溃疡
剧集 | 都铎王朝(2007) | 导航列表