剧集 | 都铎王朝(2007) | 导航列表
prince edward, your majesty.
爱德华王子到 陛下
my son.
我儿
My son.
我儿
gentlemen, I call this council meeting to order cromwell,
先生们 我召集此次议会会议是为了 克伦威尔
Do not sit there.
别坐在那儿
That is no place for you.
这儿没有你的座位
Traitors do not sit among gentlemen.
叛国♥贼♥没资格同绅士们坐在一起
my lord cromwell, you are arrested for treason.
克伦威尔大人 您因叛国罪被捕
I am no traitor.
我不是叛国♥贼♥
I ask you, on your consciences, am I a traitor?
我问你们 凭你们的良心 我是不是叛国♥贼♥
yes! traitor! traitor! traitor! traitor!
是的 叛国♥贼♥ 叛国♥贼♥ 叛国♥贼♥ 叛国♥贼♥
traitor! traitor! traitor!
叛国♥贼♥ 叛国♥贼♥ 叛国♥贼♥
I am no traitor! I am no traitor!
我不是叛国♥贼♥ 我不是
I'm no traitor!
我不是叛国♥贼♥
No... no, no. no!
不 不 不 不
I'm no traitor!
我不是叛国♥贼♥
princess mary, do sit down.
玛丽公主 请坐下
I have some... some news.
我有 有一个消息
Duke philip has been sent back to bavaria.
菲利普公爵已被遣返回巴伐利亚
Your father, the king, sent him away. I am so sorry. I cannot explain.
您父亲 国王 送他走的 我很遗憾 我不能解释
no need to explain. it is of little matter.
没必要解释 这无关紧要
The duke was charming but I would never have married him.
公爵很温柔 但我不可能嫁给他
He is a lutheran and I am a catholic.
他是路德会教♥徒♥ 而我是天主教♥徒♥
my lords,
各位大人
I am come here to introduce a bill of
我特来此提出一项弹劾托马斯·克伦威尔的议案
Attainder against thomas cromwell on a charge of treason.
指控他犯有叛国罪
Lord cromwell,
克伦威尔大人
Whom his majesty has raised from a very base and low degree,
出身极其卑微 受到了陛下的大力提拔
And enriched with manifold gifts
获得陛下的慷慨馈赠
is proved to be a most false and corrupt traitor and deceiver.
却被证实是个最为不忠腐坏的叛国者和欺诈犯
Traitor! traitor! traitor!
叛国♥贼♥ 叛国♥贼♥ 叛国♥贼♥
being a detestable heretic,
他是一名恶劣的异教分子
He has utterly disposed to set and sow common
极力怂恿撺掇
Sedition among your majesty's loyal and loving subjects.
在陛下忠诚的子民们中煽动叛乱
As the vice-regent for religion supposed to oversee reform, cromwell has,
作为负责宗教改革的副执事 克伦威尔
Without his majesty's knowledge, licensed heretics to preach and teach.
在陛下不知情的情况下 许可异教分子传教布道
My lords, we have evidence that on the night of march the 31st,
各位大人 我们有确实证据 三月三十一日当晚
In the parish of st.Peter the poor,
在圣彼得平民教区
Lord cromwell did arrogantly defend these heretic preachers.
克伦威尔大人目中无人地替那些异教传教士辩解
He said if the king should turn against reform, he would not turn.
他说即使国王反对改革 他也不会
And if the king did turn, and all his followers,
如果国王及其追随者果真反对
Then he would stand fighting in the field with his sword in his hand,
那他将会手执利剑起来战斗
Against the king and against all his followers.
反抗国王和他的追随者们
And he took out his dagger, and he said,
然后他取出他的短剑 他说
"or let this dagger thrust me to the heart,
若我不会为纷争而死
"if I would not die for that quarrel.
那就让这柄短剑刺穿我的心脏
"and if I should live a year or two,
如若令我多活上一或两年
"then it will no longer be in the king's
那我不会再替国王效命
Power any more to resist or hinder our reformation."
阻止或妨碍改革的进行
And he swore a great oath!
然后他发下一个重誓
Traitor! traitor! traitor! traitor!
叛国♥贼♥ 叛徒 叛国♥贼♥ 叛国♥贼♥
is it true that you loved this man, sir richard?
您爱这个人 这是不是真的 理查德爵士
as a friend.
作为朋友
But I chiefly loved him for the love I thought
但我爱他主要是因为 我以为我看到
I saw him bear towards the king above all others.
他爱陛下胜于一切
But now, if he be a traitor,
但现在 如果他是个叛徒
Then I am sorry that I ever loved him or trusted him,
那我很遗憾我曾爱他信任他
And I am very glad that his treason is discovered in time.
而且我很高兴他的叛国罪及时地被揭露了
Traitor! traitor! justice!
叛国♥贼♥ 叛国♥贼♥ 制裁
I trust, madam, you are happy and well treated?
我相信 夫人 您在此很愉快也被招待得很好吧
I have no complaints whatsoever.
我没有任何可挑剔的
Everywhere I go I am treated with
我走到哪里都获得了
Great respect and kindness from everyone.
众人的尊敬和友善的对待
I'm glad.
我很高兴
You are not eating.
您不吃么
your majesty...
陛下
I... I wondered-- - I am sending you away for a while,
我... 我想知道 我要把您送到我在里士满的
To my palace at richmond.
宫殿待一阵子
For your health, and for your pleasure.
为了您的健康 和您的愉悦心情
thank you, your majesty.
谢谢您 陛下
I have some urgent business to attend to.
我有要事亟待处理
Madam.
夫人
the council considers it sufficient, as head of the church,
您作为教廷的首脑 议会认为您有权
That you can have the bishops annul your union.
勒令主教宣告您的婚姻无效
But it would be more diplomatic if you should find proof that the
但出于外交考虑 最好您能找到证据证明
Marriage was never consummated and that
您的婚姻并未正式生效
Your majesty never truly consented to it.
并且陛下你也从未真正认可过它
send a deputation to mr. cromwell.
派代表去见克伦威尔先生
Demand of him written evidence supporting my annulment.
要求他出具书面证明支持我废除婚姻
Doubtless he'll remember how often I spoke
无疑他该记得我多次向他提到
To him of how my nature abhors that woman...
我有多么厌恶那个女人
mr. cromwell.
克伦威尔先生
your grace.
公爵大人
the king orders that you write him a letter,
国王命令您为他写封信
Describing how he found anne of cleves,
描述他是如何看待克里维斯的安
What passed between you on that subject
他关于此事是如何向您交待的
and whether he told you
以及他是否告诉过您
he had consummated his so-called marriage or not.
在场所谓的婚姻里 他有没有真正圆过房♥
He also orders you to describe the impediments to the marriage,
他还命令您描述此项婚姻之纰漏
And whether knowing them you still arranged it.
以及明知纰漏的情况下 仍执意安排了联姻
His majesty charges that,
陛下责令您
As you will answer god on the dreadful day of judgment,
由于您在严酷的审判之日将面对上帝
And also upon the extreme danger and damnation of your soul and conscience
您的灵魂与良知都已极端危险必遭天谴
to write down exactly what you know.
把您知道的都明确写下来
I will most gladly do as the king commands.
我会愉悦地谨尊皇命
I trust to his pleasure and satisfaction.
只要国王能欢喜和满意
I desire more than anything else the king's comfort,
我希求国王的舒心比什么都紧要
And would most willingly die for it.
为此捐躯也在所不辞
I wondered if you could see your house from that window?
不知道从这扇窗能否看到您的宅邸
The fact is, mr.Cromwell,
事实是 克伦威尔先生
That only two hours after your arrest the king
在您被捕仅两小时后
Dispatched his treasurer there to take away your goods.
国王便派遣司库去清缴了您的财产
The rabble came out to cheer them on.
一群乌合之众拥出来欢呼雀跃
It was a pretty sight, I hear.
听说 那场景可热闹了
Guard.
卫兵
"finding your majesty not as pleased "as I trusted to have done,
在知道陛下对此安排并不如我所预想的那么满意时
I was so bold "to ask you how you liked the queen.
我仍斗胆向您问询对皇后的感受
"your majesty soberly answered, ""as you know,
陛下严肃地答道 你知道
I liked her not well before, "but now I like her much worse.
我以前就不甚喜欢她 现在愈加厌恶
"i have felt her belly and her breasts "and thereby, as I can judge,
我触摸过她的腹部和胸部 因而
She should be no maid.
我能判断她不是处♥女♥
I left her as good a maid as I found her!""
我让她来时什么样就是什么样
at the end. what does he say at the end?
最后呢 他最后写了什么
"i beseech your majesty most humbly "to
我谦恭地恳求陛下见谅
Pardon my rude writing and to consider that i, "a
我这封粗陋的来信 并请您了解
Most woeful prisoner, am ready to take the death,
我 这个最悲伤的囚犯 做好了受死的准备
When it shall please god and your majesty."
只要能博得上帝和您的欢心就好
"yet the frail flesh incites me "continually to call to your grace for
但是我这孱弱的躯壳却迫使我不断向您乞求您的怜悯
Mercy "and grace for my offences, "and thus christ save, preserve,
宽恕我的罪 乞求基♥督♥的拯救和保护
And keep you...
愿上帝与您同在
"written at the tower this wednesday, - "...
写于伦敦塔 6月30日 六月最后一个星期三
The last of june with heavy heart and trembling hand "of
藉由一颗沉重的心和颤抖的手
Your highness' most heavy and miserable prisoner and poor slave."
陛下您最可悲的囚犯和仆人敬上
He's written something right down at the bottom.
信的最下面他还写了些东西
"most gracious prince, I cry for mercy, mercy.
最仁慈的君主啊 求您发发慈悲 慈悲
Mercy."
发发慈悲
will your grace be on tower hill tomorrow?
大人您明天会去塔山吗
try to keep me away.
别算上我
I can vouchsafe to your grace his
我可以向大人承诺
Final end will be the most ignominious ever.
他的结局绝对是最屈辱的
剧集 | 都铎王朝(2007) | 导航列表