剧集 | 都铎王朝(2007) | 导航列表
I think the fun is just about to start again.
我看你又可以开始找乐了
what do you think, your grace?
您觉得怎样 公爵大人
I think...
我看嘛
I think she looks fit for a king.
我看她挺合国王口味
so, did you talk to him? to philip?
这么说 您跟他 跟菲利浦说过话了
a little. yes.
是啊 说了几句
I believe he is a very intelligent young man.
我相信他是个聪明的小伙
I couldn't tell.
我不能确定
and extremely goodlooking.
而且十分俊俏
he likes you a great deal.
他对您十分倾心哪
he doesn't even know me.
他几乎都还不认识我
we have nothing in common.
我们没有任何共同点
your majesty, duke philip asks for an audience.
陛下 菲利浦公爵请求接见
I don't want to see him. then go in there! quickly.
我可不想见他 那到里边去 快
Ah, philip. my dear cousin.
菲利浦 我亲爱的表弟
majesty.
陛下
how do you find this country?
您觉得这个国家如何
I like it very much.
我很喜欢英国
I could most happily live here.
住在这里一定会很愉快
so, you've met princess mary?
这么说 您见到过玛丽公主了
it was only for a moment,
虽然只有一面之缘
But I relive that moment over and over again in my mind.
可那时的情景总在脑海中不断重演
I was told before that she was charming,
此前我听闻她彬彬有礼
intelligent, well-read, gracious.
机智过人 博览群书 和蔼可亲
The true heir of katherine of aragon.
是阿♥拉♥贡的凯瑟琳王后之嫡女
A true princess.
一位真正的公主
But nothing prepared me for her beauty.
可我没想到她如此美丽
But a beauty that comes from inside.
她的美丽发自内心
To me, she is the most beautiful creature on god's earth.
对我而言 她是这世间最美的女子
the council has acted upon your majesty's request.
枢密院已遵照陛下的旨意
We demanded written evidence of the queen's envoy about
向王后的公使索要其此前与洛林公爵之子
The pre-marriage contract to the duke of lorraine's son.
婚约之书面文件
They provided it, but the papers seem to suggest that,
他们已交付 可据文件所载
Instead of the usual formula, "per verba de futuro",
与通常所用的措辞 婚约承诺 不同
The actual wording on the document reads "per verba de presenti",
文件中的准确措辞为 即时生效婚约
which is a binding contract which renunciation cannot undo.
就是说该婚约具有法律约束力 不能解除
so it does seem that your majesty has reason to be optimistic.
这么说 陛下尽可放心
the king has noticed you. he may ask to see you.
国王注意到你了 他也许会要见你
what shall I say to him? what should I do?
我该跟他说什么 我该怎么做
just be yourself.
做你自己
who is that girl?
那女孩子是谁
that is katherine howard.
那是凯瑟琳·霍华德
She is a relation to the duke of norfolk.
诺福克公爵家的远亲
She has only just come to court.
进宫没多久
bring her to me.
带她来见我
majesty.
遵旨
Majesty, miss katherine howard.
陛下 凯瑟琳·霍华德小姐到
thank you, charles.
谢谢 查尔斯
Katherine.
凯瑟琳
your majesty.
陛下
please, be seated here.
请 来这坐
Are you married?
您嫁人了吗
no, your majesty.
没有 陛下
can you read?
识字吗
enough to write a letter. who writes to you?
能写信 谁给你写信
nobody.
没人
do you have many houses?
拥有很多房♥产吗
ouch! what is it?
怎么了
you stepped on my foot.
您踩着我了
philip, I'm so very sorry!
菲利浦 我很抱歉
I do apologize. I'm so sorry.
我向您道歉 真对不起
Philip, I'm so sorry!
菲利浦 我真抱歉
I thought-- - you didn't step on my foot.
我以为 您没踩着我
How could you? your feet don't even touch the ground.
怎么可能呢 您脚步轻盈几乎不沾地
I wanted a moment alone with you.
我想和您单独在一起
I...
我
You're crying.
您哭了
only because I'm so happy.
那是因为我太快乐了
would you like me to kiss you again?
我能再亲您一次吗
do you know where this ring comes from?
知道这个戒指的渊源吗
It once adorned
曾被陈列在肯特布雷大教堂的
the shrine of thomas becket at canterbury.
托马斯·拜科特主教神坛里
The whole shrine glittered with jewels, left by princes and pilgrims.
整个神坛珠光宝气 摆满各国王室与朝圣者的供品
But this ring...
但这戒指
This ring was the most valuable gift of all.
这戒指是最珍贵的供品
A king of france left it as an offering
一位法国国王贡献出此物
to save his mortal soul.
只为他的灵魂得到救赎
may I touch it?
我能摸一下吗
good night, princess.
晚安 公主殿下
good night, your grace.
晚安 公爵大人
tell me, mr. cromwell,
告诉我 克伦威尔先生
how is work proceeding on my palace at nonsuch?
无双宫建造进度怎么样
I am pleased to report that it is almost complete,
我高兴地回禀 宫殿即将建造完成
And will be ready for your personal inspection come july.
七月里您就可以巡视进度
good.
很好
I want to give a gift of land to mistress katherine howard.
我要送块土地给凯瑟琳·霍华德小姐
There is some we recently confiscated from a felon
最近我们查抄了个罪犯的财产
If I remember correctly. with two large houses upon it?
要是我没记错 那块地上还有两栋大宅
I wish to grant the whole to mistress howard.
我希望将之全部赐给霍华德小姐
majesty.
陛下
I hear the council found a flaw in the queen's precontract.
听说枢密院已找到王后前次婚约里的纰漏
it was not such a flaw that it could not
如果王后本人否认该项婚约
Be overcome by the queen's personal repudiation.
这个纰漏也未必有用
there must still be grounds.
但应该还是有法可依
Before god, I think she is not my lawful wife.
看在上帝的份上 我不认为她是我的合法妻子
Whatever people say,
克伦威尔先生 不论人前人后
mr.Cromwell, either to your face or behind your back,
众人怎么议论您
You are still my first minister,
您依然是我枢密院的首席大臣
Whose love and loyalty I have no cause nor reason to doubt.
我既没有理由也没有必要怀疑您的爱与忠诚
If there is anything important to be done,
有任何军国大事要处理
I know who best to do it.
我知道谁是最佳人选
majesty.
陛下
mr. cromwell! mr. cromwell, sir!
克伦威尔先生 先生 克伦威尔先生
mr. cromwell! mr. risley.
克伦威尔先生 卫斯李先生
Give it to mr. risley - we're doing our best.
交给卫斯李先生 我们会尽力
We'll do our best for you.
我们会尽力帮你
very good, very good, very good.
好的 很好 很好
mr. risley! thank you sir. thank you. thank you.
卫斯李先生 谢谢您 先生 谢谢 谢谢
your majesty.
陛下
how was your meeting with the french ambassador?
与法国大使的会晤如何
it was very interesting, your majesty.
很有意思 陛下
He told me that the king was not
他告诉我法国国王
Averse to opening secret negotiations with us
已不再反对同我方秘密协商
With a view to disengaging the french from
旨在脱离与罗马皇帝
Their disagreeable alliance with the emperor.
那不太令人满意的联盟
good.
很好
the ambassador also suggested to me how much anglofrench relations
大使先生还说 如果没有克伦威尔大人从中作梗
Would improve if lord cromwell no longer stood as an obstacle to them.
英法关系势必会大大改善
mistress howard?
霍华德小姐
The king would like you to accept a gift.
国王要您收下这个礼物
it's lovely.
太美了
You must thank his majesty.
您得谢谢陛下
you can thank him yourself.
您可以自己去谢他
your majesty.
陛下
come.
进来
Bishop gardiner. just the man we needed.
加德纳主教 就等您呢
Now, we may begin.
现在 我们可以开始了
gregory? what is it?
格里高利 怎么了
it's a boy. I have a son.
是个男孩 我有儿子了
thanks be to god...
感谢上帝
剧集 | 都铎王朝(2007) | 导航列表