剧集 | 都铎王朝(2007) | 导航列表
And my wedding day.
也是我大婚之日
So - there was no legal remedy?
那么 还是没有合法的解决途径吗
none that it was possible to discover, your majesty.
恐怕是找不着了 陛下
I am not well handled.
这事儿你没有办好
I think when your majesty gets to know the lady
我想只要您更深入了解她
Better-- - I don't want to know the lady better, mr. cromwell!
我不要深入了解她 克伦威尔先生
The notion of it revolts me.
一想到这件事就让我恶心
My lord, if it were not to satisfy the world, and my realm,
大人 如果不是为了江山社稷
I would not do what I must do this day for no earthly thing!
我是绝不会做今天我必须做的事
shall we to bed?
可以就寝了吗
your majesty.
是的 陛下
Your majesty.
陛下
how does your majesty like the queen?
陛下觉得王后怎么样
surely, my lord, I didn't like her very much before
很显然 大人 我以前不怎喜欢她
and I like her much worse now!
现在更加讨厌她
She is nothing fair and she has evil smells about her!
她一点都不美好 她身上一股邪恶的味道
And I know she's no maid
从她松弛的胸部及其他表征
because of the looseness of her breasts and other tokens.
我就可以看出她根本不是处♥女♥
So I had neither the will nor the courage to prove the rest.
因此我没这个意愿也没这个勇气去继续探究
I have no appetite for unpleasant airs.
对令人生厌的气味下我没一点性趣
I left her as good a maid as I found her!
我让她来时什么样就是什么样
And now, my lord, leave me.
现在 大人 退下吧
I'm very busy.
我很忙
your majesty.
陛下
sweetheart. I couldn't sleep.
亲爱的 我睡不着
Who is there? - no one. go back to bed.
谁在那儿 没人 回你床上去
Shall I come to you later?
我过会儿可以来陪你吗
if you could still be my sweet charles.
如果你还是我以前亲爱的查尔斯
I am as good as I may be.
我和从前一样
And you must take me as I am.
你要对此深信不疑
I love you, catherine.
我爱你 凯瑟琳
I have drained the pus from your majesty's wound.
我已经把脓血从您的伤口抽出来了
Your majesty should feel no more pain, thanks be to god.
您应该不会再忍♥受疼痛了 感谢上帝
Forgive me, but is your majesty troubled by other things?
恕我冒昧 您还有其他烦心事儿吗
I have been unable to consummate my marriage with the lady anne.
我不能和安女士圆房♥
I find her body in such a sort, disordered and indisposed,
我觉得她的身体有点 病弱欠佳
That it doesn't excite me or provoke any lust in me.
无法激起我的一丝性♥欲♥
Have you heard any rumors of it?
您就没听过一点谣传么
none at all, your majesty.
一点儿也没 陛下
it is not anything to do with my virility.
这不是我能力方面的问题
Indeed these last nights I have had duas pollutiones nocturnas in somno.
实际上在这些夜晚我曾有过两次射♥精♥
two nocturnal emissions.
两次射♥精♥
you see,
你看
I know myself perfectly able to perform
我知道我跟谁都能行房♥
The act with others - just not with her.
唯独跟她不行
With her,
和她
I have no appetite to do what a man should do to his wife.
我根本没欲望做夫妻之间该做的事情
my lord cromwell? your majesty.
克伦威尔大人 陛下
May we speak alone? - alone?
可以和您单独谈谈吗 单独
Oh, ja. of course.
可以 当然
My lord?
大人
madam, I have come on a delicate matter. forgive me.
夫人 恕我冒昧 我来是为一件棘手的问题
I...
我
Must warn you against antagonizing the king.
必须警告您 切勿惹恼国王
I must remind you of the expediency of doing
请您谨记 尽最大努力
Your utmost to make yourself agreeable to him.
顺应陛下的意思
sir, I am not sure how I have given his majesty offence.
先生 我都不知道是哪里冒犯了国王
it is in your interest, and in mine,
您与国王的婚姻美满
To make your marriage to the king a success.
对您对我都有利
If, for example, you were to find yourself quick with child...
如果 您能很快怀上孩子的话
I'm sorry to talk of such intimate
很抱歉要跟您讨论这等私事
Matters but you are the queen of england.
但您作为一国♥之♥母♥
You have nothing private anymore.
您就不再有私事了
how am I to become quick with child
国王不碰我的话
when the king leaves me a maid?
我又怎么很快怀上孩子呢
I am not the virgin mary!
我不是圣母玛利亚
And since you say me I am nothing
既然您说 我没有私事了
Private then I say you it is not all pleasing.
那么我要告诉您 这事一点不令人愉快
I will do anything the king wants.
我会竭尽所能讨国王欢心
But sometimes...
但有时
The sore on his leg is bad. It oozes blood and pus.
他腿上的伤口会恶化 渗出脓血
And It smells.
而且有气味
It stinks!
恶臭难忍♥
It smells, ja. you understand?
恶臭 您明白吗
Now, I am sorry, my lord.
对不起 大人
I will go on doing all that I can to make myself agreeable to his majesty,
我会继续努力讨国王欢心
Who is always gracious and kind to me.
他对我始终那么和蔼友善
your majesty.
陛下
madam, how do you find the king?
夫人 您觉得国王怎样
why, he is most kind and solicitous, lady bryan.
怎么了 布莱恩女士 他很和蔼亲切
When he comes to bed he kisses me, ja, e takes my hand
他上♥床♥时 他会吻我 再牵着我的手
and bids me, "good night, sweetheart."
对我说 晚安 爱人
Then in the morning he kisses me again
然后在早上 他会再次吻我
and says, "farewell, darling."
并说声 再会 亲爱的
my lady, we all hope you will be with child soon.
夫人 我们都希望您能尽快怀上孩子
I know very well I am not.
我很清楚我做不到
but how do you know you are not?
您怎么会知道你不行呢
I know it well. I am not.
我再清楚不过了 我不会的
I think your majesty is a maid still.
我想陛下您还是个处♥女♥
He must put his member inside you and stir it,
他必须把他那物件放进您身体 搅动一下
Or else we shall not have a duke of york,
否则我们将不会有约克公爵
which all this realm desires.
这可是万众期待的啊
I am contented, lady bryan!
我很满足了 布莱恩女士
I receive as much of the king's attentions as I wish.
我得到了我所希望的 国王的最多的关怀
I know no more!
我不知道还能要求什么了
Lady bryan?
布莱恩女士
yes, your majesty?
是 陛下
if I cannot please the king...
如果我不能讨国王欢心
Will he kill me?
他会杀了我吗
剧集 | 都铎王朝(2007) | 导航列表