剧集 | 都铎王朝(2007) | 导航列表
Now, I have a gift for you.
我有个礼物要给您
majesty...
陛下
Happy christmas, mr. aske.
圣诞快乐 阿斯科先生
that was quite entertaining.
非常带劲吧
But you don't even know who I am, do you?
但你大概都不知道我是谁 是吗
of course I do.
我当然知道
You're edward seymour's wife.
你是爱德华·西摩的夫人
if he ever discovered us, he'd probably kill you.
要是让他发现了 他没准杀了你
really? he always seems so nice.
是吗 可他一向都很和善
Cold, perhaps, but pleasant withal.
也许有点冷漠 但还讨人喜欢
that's a mistake. they all make.
那是个错误 人人都犯错
ave maria, gratia plena, dominus tecum. amen.
万福玛丽亚 您充满恩宠 我主与您同在 阿门
mr. aske.
阿斯科先生
lady mary.
玛丽小姐
I am sorry to disturb your prayers.
抱歉打扰您的祷告
not at all... since you are always a part of them.
一点没有 因为您始终是我祷告的一部分
I come only to wish you well, mr. aske.
我来只是想向您问候 阿斯科先生
For I know, you are here upon god's work.
据我所知 您来这里是出于我主之愿
I trust the king's majesty will grant
我相信国王陛下必会
You and your people all their desires.
满足您和您的朋友之所愿
I have every hope now.
此刻我深信不疑
As I have every hope that one day you will succeed as queen of england,
一如我深信您有朝一日必会登上英国女王宝座
For the better maintaining of our faith.
因为您能更好的维护我们的信仰
Lady, you must know how beloved you are to the people.
小姐 您一定要记得您是多么受人♥民♥的爱戴
As was your mother before you, god rest her soul.
一如您母亲受到的爱戴 上帝令她的灵魂安息
remember me by this.
拿着这个 作为我的记念
May god bless and keep you, master aske.
愿主保佑您 阿斯科大人
how is father? they told me he'd fallen ill.
父亲怎么样了 他们告诉我他病了
I was going to tell you at a better time.
我本打算在更合适的时候告诉您
Father is dead.
父亲已经去世了
dead?
去世
But when? why?
什么时候 怎么会
keep smiling... a week ago.
保持微笑 一周前
a week? yes, a week.
一周 是 一周
I arranged the funeral. everything was done to honour him.
我安排了葬礼 仪式隆重父亲安享尊荣
you should've told me.
你该告诉我的
I should've been there.
我该到场的
I wish it could be otherwise.
我也不希望那样的
But it can't now.
但眼下不行
Your place is here. you have to understand that.
您的舞台在这里 您应该明白
Later you can visit his mausoleum.
晚些时候您可以去他的陵墓
Sister. - my lady.
姐姐 夫人
I presume you told her about her father. is she all right?
我向您把她父亲的事告诉她了吧 她还好吧
of course. she's the queen.
当然 她是王后
gentlemen!
先生们
Noble and worshipful men of this country, I swear,
我高贵可敬的人们 我以我对上帝
By the faith that I bear to god and st. george.
及圣乔治之信仰发誓
That I have not only forgiven and pardoned the men of the
我不仅发文盖章宽恕
North by writing under seal, but also freely, in my heart.
北部之叛民 并从内心原谅他们
It is my order that those men now wear the cross of st.
我在此下令那些身佩圣乔治十字架之子民
George who thankfully accepted my free pardon and mean to be
将欣然接受我的宽恕 并仍将被视为
As loyal subjects as they were before their sorry insurrection.
我忠诚的子民 如同他们起义之前一般
And my queen and I wish you all a very happy and prosperous new year.
我和我的王后衷心祝愿大家新年快乐万事如意
The king is a good and gracious lord who has granted us, as far as he may,
国王是个宽厚仁义的好君主 他满足我们
All our desires and petitions.
他所能满足的 所有需求和请♥愿♥
It's true.
这是真的
I heard it from his own mouth that he intends to hold a free
他亲口对我说 他打算在约克郡组建一个自♥由♥
And fair parliament at york and have the queen crowned there.
公平的议会 并在当地为王后加冕
promises, mr. aske. just more promises.
承诺 阿斯科先生 又是承诺而已
no, not just promises.
不 不仅仅是承诺
Lord suffolk is sworn to come here to bring both great authority,
萨福克公爵大人已发誓带来最高权威
The king's seal and, as he told me, many comfortable answers.
国王之盖印 以及他所承诺的诸多优♥惠♥条款
I have to tell you, mr. aske...
我不得不告诉您 阿斯科先生
Though it grieves me to do so,
尽管这令我伤心
That since you have been away there have been many
自您动身后 就有诸多传闻
Rumours and a widespread mistrust of the king and his council.
大家也普遍不信任国王和他的参议会
aye.
没错
The northern lads are up and mustering again,
北部的同伴们又起来集结了
And this time we won't be betrayed.
这次我们不会被背叛了
tell them to believe me, john.
说话啊 约翰 让他们信我的
Tell them to wait for the coming of lord suffolk.
让他们等萨福克公爵到来再行事
For another rising now risks everything.
因为再次起义可能毁了一切
robert,
罗伯特
There was a time when nothing was more sure than the promise of a prince.
在以前 君王的承诺确实是一言九鼎
But now...
可现在
We think these promises nothing but a policy to blind the people.
我们认为这些承诺不过是用来蒙蔽我们的愚民政策
And when we rise again, we will trust no promises.
只要我们再次起义 我们就不用相信什么承诺
I cannot believe this.
我无法相信
If you will not trust the king, then will you at least trust me?
如果你们不相信国王 那你们至少还信任我吗
Have I not guided you well so far?
一直以来我领导大家还对吗
Have I not secured a pardon for all of us?
我不是为大家争取到了宽恕
but have you secured the king's
可你有没有争取到国王
Absolute promise to restore our monasteries?
十足明确的承诺来重建我们的修道院
his grace promised me that all those matters
公爵大人向我承诺所有事宜
Would be discussed freely and openly in parliament.
将在议会上自♥由♥公开地讨论
I trust him.
我信任他
He offered me as much as true and honest
他给出了一个忠诚正直的好人
And good men could desire of their sovereign.
对其君主所希望的一切
but you have no proof.
但你没有证明啊
where are you going? marching on carlisle.
你们去哪 去卡莱尔(英格兰西北部城市)
john, I plead with you.
约翰 我恳求你
For the love of god,
看在上帝分上
Not to put this agreement in jeopardy by false actions and rash judgments!
别因错误的行动和草率的判断 把协议破坏了
their minds were already made up, mr. aske.
他们主意已定 阿斯科先生
Even before you returned.
早在您回来之前
there is no agreement. just base and empty promises.
根本就没有协议 只有卑鄙空洞的承诺
The king will not be moved by words but by actions.
国王不会为言语所动 惟有行动可以
We should do now what we should have done before!
我们现在所能做的 是我们过去早该做的
Gather the men!
大家集♥合♥
I wish the lady mary lived at court.
我希望玛丽小姐能住在宫里
I miss her very much.
我非常想她
yes. and the lady elizabeth.
是的 还有伊丽莎白小姐
Is she not the sweetest, cleverest, brightest child?
她不是最可爱最聪明最伶俐的孩子吗
It has not been easy for either of them.
她们两个一直都不容易
And for all my troubles, I am glad I never had theirs.
比起我的处境 很高兴我没有她们的那种难处
majesty.
陛下
madam, I did not know whether to tell you, but...
夫人 不知道我是否该告诉您 不过
The king has taken lady misseldon as a mistress.
国王已经把米索登女士收作情妇了
he must do as he will.
他乐意做什么都可以
It is we, lady rochford, who must always honour and obey.
而我们 罗彻福德夫人 我们始终只能遵从
Do not be troubled for me.
别为我烦恼
For I have a great reason to be happy.
我有个大好的理由足以幸福了
the duke of suffolk and the lord privy seal.
萨福克公爵和掌印大臣觐见
you will go north at once.
你即刻启程前往北部
yes, your majesty. in order to establish, due obedience.
是 陛下 让人♥民♥接受 理应遵从君主
You will administer an oath
你负责对约克郡和兰开夏首领及贵族
to the leaders and gentlemen of yorkshire and lancashire.
下达该项宣誓条款
They will acknowledge that they made other oaths
让他们了解 他们过去的宣誓
Contrary to their allegiance, and to the great offence of god.
是与效忠君王相左 并大大违逆了上帝
They must utterly renounce them,
他们必须重新宣誓
And swear to be our true and faithful subjects.
发誓做我们忠诚的子民
They must commit themselves to obey,
他们必须服从
And even to spill their blood to maintain all our laws
甚至以抛洒热血来维持我们的法律
And to assist our church commissioners in their duties.
和支持我们教会执事官的职责
If they will not take the oath. then there will be no clemency.
如果他们不宣誓 那就没有仁慈可言
You will apprehend such persons where it is no danger to yourself.
如果没有危险 你们就负责将他们逮捕
And they will, by law, be judged to suffer execution.
并以法律宣判他们死刑
your majesty,
陛下
What are your instructions regarding
关于在约克郡组建议会
The setting up of a parliament at york?
您有何指示
剧集 | 都铎王朝(2007) | 导航列表