剧集 | 都铎王朝(2007) | 导航列表
They are richer than princes yet without our responsibilities.
他们富比君王 却毋须承担我们的职责
And what is "wilful poverty" anyway?
什么是所谓的贫困
And as for their "obedience"... god help us.
而他们的顺从 上帝保佑
How can they be obedient when they disoblige
他们在上帝认定之统治者面前肆意妄为
Their sovereign lord whom by god's commandments...
又怎么是顺从呢
They ought to obey in all things?
他们理该屈服于所有事情吗
We should not think of these men as good religious men who forsake all
我们不应将这些人认作虔诚的宗教人士
Earthly possessions -as they claim- but
如他们宣称的 放弃所有世俗财产
Rather as and idle and sturdy vagabonds...
他们实则是游手好闲的顽固的懒汉
I like you, mr. aske.
我欣赏您 阿斯科先生
You may be misguided in certain matters, yes, but...
您可能被一些事误导了 但是
Your mistakes are honest.
您犯的错误是诚实的
I know that in your heart, you are the most loyal of all men.
我知道在您心中 您比任何人都忠诚
I love and respect your majesty above all things,
我无比挚爱及尊敬您 陛下
And would never seek to offend you.
绝不会有意冒犯您
majesty, the boatman from calais is here.
陛下 加来的船员到了
majest? monsieur.
陛下 先生
let me see.
让我看看
majesty? quail's eggs for frances.
陛下 法国来的鹌鹑蛋
Quail's eggs...
鹌鹑蛋
剧集 | 都铎王朝(2007) | 导航列表