剧集 | 都铎王朝(2007) | 导航列表
Do your duties honourably and virtuesly
尽心尽职地完成你们的工作
and remember, you are all bound to serve and obey.
请记住 服务与服从是你们的行为准绳
Lady Rochford?
罗彻福德女士
Your Majesty.
陛下
Please.
请过来
I ask to see you.
我召你来
I know that the things have not gone well for you since your husband was executed.
我知道自从你丈夫被处死后 你过得不太好
I have been utterly abandoned.
我完全被宫廷抛弃了
I feel I was condemed because of what George did.
由于乔治的所为 我觉得我也受到惩罚
Even Mr Cromwell has refused to answer my letters.
连克伦威尔先生都拒绝给我回信
Nothing was your fault.George Bolyen was his own keeper.
那不是您的错 乔治·博林该为他自己负责
I want you to come back to court.
我希望您能重返宫廷
and I'd like to appoint you my principal lady in waiting.
我很乐意任命您为我的首席侍女
I hope you'll accept this position.
希望您接受这个职务
Thank you, Your Majesty. Well then, lady Rochford?
谢谢您 陛下 好了 罗彻福德夫人
all is well again.
一切都好起来了
All is mended up
一切都纠正过来了
Hunsdon House Hertfordshire
哈斯顿府 赫特福德郡
Sir Francis Bryan, my lady.
弗朗西斯·布莱恩爵士觐见 我的小姐
Lady Mary My lord.
玛丽女士 大人
I'm very glad you've come to see me.
我很高兴您能来看我
I've written a letter congratulating the King on his marriage.
我给国王写了一封祝贺他新婚的信
and begging leave to wait upon queen Jane
并请求担任简王后的宫廷女侍
or do her grace such services would please her to command me.
或去做能取悦她任何工作
I'm afraid, Lady Mary.
我恐怕 玛丽女士
I've not come here to discuss pleasantries.
不是来同您讨论相互客套的
His Majesty urged you to sign this.
陛下希望您签署这个
What is it? A list of articles.
这是什么 一些文件
Recognising the King as Head of the Church,
承认国王是教会的首脑
and your mother's marriage just incestuous and unlawful.
您母亲的婚姻是乱♥伦♥和非法的
You must also renounce Rome and
你还必须同神圣罗马帝国断绝关系
free acknowledged of your illegitamacy
并承认您的私生子身份
If you not sign, I'm afraid Mr Secretary Cromwell can not guarantee your safety.
如果您不签 我恐怕克伦威尔秘书大臣也无法保证您的安全
However much I love my father, your grace.
无论我多爱我父亲 阁下
and would do anything to please and satisfy him, I still cannot
多愿意取悦他 令他满意 我仍旧
risk my mortal soul for the favor of an unearthly King.
无法昧着我的良心 附和一个不合伦常的国王的心愿
You're an unfitlial daughter.
您是个目无尊长的女儿
Since you're not submit to your father.
既然您不顺从于您的父亲
He may yet procceed against you for treason.
他可能会判您叛国罪
No, no he would not.
不 他不会
I cannot believe it. Listen to me.
我无法相信 听着
I tell you
我告诉您
if you're my daugher,
如果您是我的女儿
I would smash your head against the wall
我会拿您的脑袋撞墙
until it is soft as a boiled apple.
直到它软得像个煮熟的苹果
Do you understand?
听明白了没有
Lady Mary.
玛丽女士
I've been discussing plans for your coronation with Mr Holbein
我跟霍宾先生商讨过您的加冕礼
Have you ever heard of the centre of Venice?
您听说过威尼斯庆典船吗
No, Your Majesty.
没听过 陛下
It's a ship. in which the Doge travels out
此船每年都载着威尼斯总督驶入泻湖
into the Lagoon every year to renew its marriage while the sea
总督重读结婚誓词 直至大海
It's a magnificent thing. The dawn will gold and bronze, statues,
工程宏大 船身饰以黄金和青铜 还有像海王
Neptune, sea lions and other fantastic sea creatures...
海狮及其他海洋生物的雕像
And I'm going to build it.
我就想要造一艘这样的船
and you're going go travel in it,
而你 则会乘着这艘船
from Greenwich to the city,
自格林威治到都城
where you'll be crowned, Queen Jane of England.
在那里被加冕 成为英格兰王后简
Your Majesty, I... I don't know what to say.
陛下 我 我实在无以言表
You don't have to say anything.
那就别说了
It will be the most fabulous coronation any English Queen has ever had,
这是任何以往英格兰王后都不曾享有的盛大加冕礼
that I promise you.
我对你承诺
Your Majesty. Forgive me.
陛下 恕我多言
but I've heard Your Majesty
听说陛下您要
make some proceedings against the Lady Mary.
起诉玛丽小姐
With all my heart I beg you not to.
我衷心求您别这样
Are you out of your senses?
您是不是糊涂了
Don't talk of such matters again.
以后不准再提此类事
Jane,
简
I have another wedding gift for you.
我还有个结婚礼物送给您
I hope you like it.
愿您喜欢
Thank you Your Majesty.
多谢您 陛下
Oh I love him, he's so pretty.
我太喜欢了 牠真漂亮
Lady Misseldon.
米索登女士
Sir Francis.
弗朗西斯爵士
I hope I didn't alarm you. No sir.
希望没有惊吓到您 没有 阁下
You left me a note that you wanted to see me?
您留条说想见我
Yes, I did.
是的
About what?
所为何事
I was wondering
我想知道
if you'd like to become my mistress.
您是否乐意做我的情妇
Sir, I'm already engage to be married.
阁下 我已有婚约 并即将成婚
To whom?
和谁
Sir Robert Tavistock
罗伯特·泰维斯托克爵士
Can he afford to buy you gifts like this?
他买♥♥得起这种礼物吗
I didn't think so.
我想他买♥♥不起
But if it's more important to you
但是 若对您而言
to keep your virgin then keep it for what it's worth.
守护贞操更为重要 那您就珍重守护吧
And I swear I wouldn't bother you
那我发誓不再打扰您
or your conscience ever again.
和您的道德心
I haven't decided yet.
我还没决定呢
How can I renounce Rome or my mother's marriage.
我怎能跟罗马教廷断绝关系并否认母亲的婚姻啊
After all of my mother's sufferings.
特别是她受了那么苦之后
I understand.
我理解
But may I suggest that you could sign the document.
但我建议 您可先签署这些文件
And then make what is called a protestation apart.
再另作一份反对声明
That is secretly foresware your submission before witnesses.
在证人面前 秘密发誓否认你的誓约书
Is that not hypocrisy?
那不是出尔反尔
Surely the emperor's against my signing such a document
罗马皇帝肯定不同意我签署
and the Holy Father.
更别说教皇
Lady Mary,
玛丽小姐
I must tell you in honesty that
恕我直言
that the emperor's no longer inclined to
罗马皇帝不会
interfere any further in this matter.
再干预此事
After all, you are not his subject and
说到底 您并不是他的臣民
and since he is seeking a new alliance with the king,
由于他在设法建立与国王间新的同盟
he would in truth be most reluctant
其实他也极不愿意
to offend him in any way.
以任何方式冒犯到国王
Then, I'm on my own?
那么 我是孤军奋战了
What if I do not sign it?
要是不签会怎样
It is very possible that the king would put you to death.
国王很可能会置您于死地
Well
行啊
Do you..do you not want to read it first? No.
您 您不要先读一读吗 不
Only I ask if you can pray for absolution for what I've done.
我只求您为我的所作所为 祈祷获得宽恕
So long as I live,
我有生之年
I will never forgive myself.
都无法原谅自己
Castle Gandolpho Pope's Summer Residence, Italy
甘道福城♥堡♥ 教皇避暑行宫 意大利
Father Pole?
珀尔神父
Yes Your Eminence.
是 阁下
I'm Cardinal Von Waldburg.
我是冯·瓦德布格红衣主教
How long have you been as the servant adhere in Rome, Father Pole?
波尔神父 您在罗马做教士多久了
Almost a year Your Eminence.
将近一年了 阁下
I left England when to became clear that
我离开英格兰时正值国王
the king meant to break his obedience to see of Roman, our Holy Father.
有意打破他对于罗马教廷和教皇的臣服
The death of whore Anne Boleyn is perhaps providential.
安·博林那荡♥妇♥的死或许是主的旨意
And His Holiness prays that King Henry would
教皇大人也祈愿亨利国王
grasp this divine opportunity for reconciliation.
能够顺应天命 重归我主
Just one gesture,
只需一个姿态
of he sounds to see of Rome, however small,
不论多么微小 只要表示臣服罗马教廷
will allow him to leave the threat of excommunication.
就能免除被逐出教会的危险
剧集 | 都铎王朝(2007) | 导航列表