剧集 | 都铎王朝(2007) | 导航列表
I feel safe when I have it.
手持它令我感到安心
Will you sleep outside the door?
您能睡在门外吗
yes, your eminence.
是 主教阁下
good night then.
晚安
good night, eminence.
晚安 阁下
don't move.
别动
traitor!
叛徒
he got away.
他逃走了
sweetheart?
亲爱的
Is all well with you?
你还好吗
yes.
是的
No.
不 不好
For sometimes I think I do not want this child in my belly.
有时候 我并不想要肚子里的孩子
oh my love, why do you say so?
我的爱人 你为何这样说
for it will always be haunted by the ghosts of other children.
因为它将永远被其他孩子的鬼魂纠缠
Murdered children.
那些被杀害的孩子们
Unwanted, unloved for the bloody memories it provokes.
因那些血腥可怕的记忆而多余讨嫌
Better it was gone before it was ever born.
还不如在未出生前就消失呢
I have other ideas for the palace.
对于宫殿我有了新构想
I'll construct beautiful gardens, full of groves, hidden delves, paths...
建造美丽的花♥园♥ 里面丛林密布 水渠通道纵横
There will be a grove of diana, showing the goddess in her bath.
还要有座沐浴中的月光女神像
Statues everywhere.
雕像遍布各处
Fountains, spouting water,
喷泉 水花四溅
Whilst marble birds pour forth water from their bills.
大理石雕刻的鸟嘴中倾注出水来
What do you say, fool?
你觉得呢 傻子
I like it all.
我都喜欢
I like everything about it.
你说的一切我都喜欢
Except the groves.
除了那些小树林
I don't like the groves.
我不喜欢小树林
Or the fountains. or the paths.
还有喷泉 还有小路
Or the marble birds.
还有大理石小鸟
Everything else I like!
除此之外我都喜欢
you don't understand.
你根本不懂
The french king has a palace at
法国国王在香波堡有座宫殿
Chambord which is the envy of all the world!
让世人为之艳羡
But nonsuch will trump it a hundred... a thousand times.
但无极殿将胜过它百倍千倍
then, in time...
那么总有一天
Like everything else it will dissolve away.
就像世间的一切 它也终将黯然消散
Like the ruins of ancient rome, the colossus of rhodes...
就像古罗马的废墟 罗德岛的太阳神巨像
All things tend towards their ruin
世间万物都将衰败毁灭
even great houses, And the fools who build them.
包括傻子们建造的 宏伟宫殿
And so, in a little space,
这样 在某个地方
There will indeed be nonsuch palace for it will all be gone...
真有这么个无双宫 因为它终将消亡
A vacancy, a nullity, a green thought in a green shade.
只剩下虚空 不过是绿荫下美好的念想而已
and yet...
然而
People will say there once existed a great palace there.
人们还是会说 这儿曾经有座伟大的宫殿
A palace beyond beauty.
美丽绝伦的宫殿
A palace beyond compare.
无与伦比的宫殿
And king henry built it.
由国王亨利一手建造
And so it will still exist.
所以它会因此而永存
true, true.
没错 那倒是真的
The only things which exist are in people's heads.
唯一存在的东西 都在人们脑海中
And you never found a head so fine
你从没找到这么聪明的脑袋
but you could make it fly!
不过你能让人们聪明起来
your turn.
该你了
Don't play the fool.
别出大怪
why not?
为啥不
you'll lose the game.
你会输的
indeed.
确实如此
But hey, I would much rather lose the game than lose my head!
但输牌好过掉脑袋
fool.
傻子
gawen!
伽文
you're up late.
你迟到了
Does your master seymour know?
你主子西摩知道吗
what are you scared of?
你在害怕什么
poor gawen...
可怜的伽文
who is he?
此人是谁
sir gawen carew.
伽文·卡茹爵士
One of lord seymour's retainers.
西摩大人的随从之一
why was he killed?
为何被杀
it may have been for a gambling debt, my lord.
可能是欠了赌债吧 大人
may have been?
可能
we are investigating, my lord.
我们正在努力调查中 大人
you have not found the killer?
你们还未抓到杀手吗
no, my lord.
没有 大人
Although it seems possible it was one of my lord sussex's retainers.
不过有可能是萨森克斯大人的随从所为
it's illegal to carry arms in court when the king is in residence.
在宫廷内 国王居所携带武器是非法的
The penalties are severe.
须严加惩处
yes, my lord.
是 大人
what about my friend mr.Packington?
我朋友帕金顿先生的案子进展如何了
have you not found his killer?
找到凶手吗
no, my lord.
还没有 大人
no...
没有
It seems to me, sergeant,
在我看来 警官
That as the man appointed to keep order at court,
你们这些职责维护宫廷秩序的人
You are singularly failing in your duties.
却是十分地失职啊
I trust you will now apprehend the villain and prevent any Further violence.
我相信您能缉拿凶犯 并阻止其他案件发生
otherwise, you will pay the price for your failures.
不然 您就要替您的失职复出代价了
it's in order.
证件齐全
you may take sir francis through, lady bryan.
您可以带弗朗西斯爵士通过了 布莱恩夫人
thank you. this way, francis.
谢谢 这边请 弗朗西斯
mama.
妈妈先请
What's this?
这是干嘛
the king has given orders
国王个人下令
Personally that all the rooms and chambers and
所有在王子居所周边的
Passages around the prince's apartments
所有的房♥间走廊
Are to be scrubbed with soap three times daily.
每日都须用肥皂擦洗三遍
The prince also has his own kitchen
王子还拥有专属厨房♥
where all his meals are prepared,
每顿餐饭都在那里专门准备
Now that he is weaned from mother jack.
现在他已经从奶妈那儿断奶
Everything he might touch has to be washed,
所有他可能接触到的东西都必须洗涤干净
And everything he might eat tasted for poison.
所有他将食用的食物都要事先试毒
His personal chamberlain supervises his meals, his robes and daily bath.
他的贴身侍负责监管他的饮食 更衣及每日洗漱
he must be the cleanest baby in england.
他一定是英格兰最干净的婴儿了
he is the most precious baby in england.
他是英格兰最珍贵的婴儿
My lord. thank you, lady bryan.
大人 有劳了 布莱恩夫人
Why have you come here?
您来这儿干嘛
Has the king banished you to the nursery for
因为您让珀尔主教从您手掌里溜走
Letting cardinal pole slip through your fingers?
所以国王就把您驱逐到婴儿房♥了吗
his majesty is anxious to assure himself of his son's well-being.
陛下急于确定他的儿子安然无恙
he has no need to be concerned.
他无须担心
The protection of the prince is also my first priority,
保护王子同样是我的第一要务
Since he is also of my blood.
因为他也是我的血亲
I thank you, sir francis, in future
弗朗西斯爵士以后若能不来打扰我侄子
to leave my nephew alone.
我将不胜感激
And my wife too.
还有我妻子
Do I make myself clear?
我说的够明白了吧
the lord chancellor.
财政大臣驾到
ah, richie.
里奇
Please, take a seat.
请坐
There's something new I'd like to discuss with you.
又有些事情 我想跟您商量
You know, of course,
您当然知道的
That the king has seen fit to start remodeling most of his palaces,
国王计划要重修他的众多宫殿
Including the enlargement of hampton court.
包括扩建汉普顿宫
my lord, I have already released funds for the project.
大人 我已经拨出工程款项了
And also for the construction of st. james' palace.
还有建造圣詹姆斯宫的款项
here's a new one.
这儿又有个新的
but this is a fantasy work.
但这简直个天宫
It will cost a fortune.
必将耗资巨大
as a result of the dissolution of the monasteries,
由于解散修道院
剧集 | 都铎王朝(2007) | 导航列表