剧集 | 毒蛇(2021) | 导航列表
两个荷兰人被谋杀了
Two murdered Dutch,
他们曾写信说遇到一位住在曼谷的法国珠宝商
they wrote of meeting a French gem dealer here in Bangkok.
他邀请他们去家里住
He invited them to his house.
那的确是真的 跟我告诉你的一样 西蒙斯
Well, then it is true! Just like I told you, Siemons!
-什么是真的 -告诉他
- What is true? - Tell him.
一位法国女人 两个月前 大概是12月
A French woman, two months back in December,
十分惊恐的样子 走遍了各国使♥馆♥
very frightened, is doing the rounds of the embassies,
求助 指控一位住在帕蓬附近的
looking for help, making accusations, wild accusations,
法国珠宝商
against a French gem dealer
做了非常可怕的事
with an apartment near here in Patpong.
什么 她的指控是什么
What...? What were these accusations?
下药和抢劫
Drugging and robbery.
有谋杀吗
And murder?
-有 -谋杀谁
- Yes. - Of who?
一些被人花言巧语骗到
Of some young longhairs who'd been persuaded
珠宝商家中的年轻长发嬉皮士
back to the gem dealer's apartment.
你之前觉得这事不该告诉我吗
And you didn't think it fit to tell me?
我那两位荷兰同胞是被活活烧死的 老天
My two Dutch were burnt alive, for Christ's sake.
你知道规矩 赫尔曼
You know how it works, Herman.
为了比利时的利益 这事必须保密
Belgium's interests have to be confidential.
不 你是要保护这位色狼的名誉
No, you mean this lecher's reputation was at stake.
我不是色狼
I'm not a lecher.
那
So...
后来怎么样了
What happened?
没怎么样
Nothing.
没怎么样
Nothing?
谁都没采取点行动
No-one did anything?
你肯定很喜欢这个故事吧
I suppose you find this story encouraging?
这个沙缇耶 你惹上的对头
This man Chartier, this enemy you've made.
对 如果泰国人以谋杀罪起诉他
Yeah, he won't be able to slander you
他就没办法诽谤你了
if the Thais prosecute him for murder.
的确
Well, he won't.
于是你就想
And you think to yourself - well,
曼谷能有多少个法国宝石商人呢
how many French gem dealers can there be in Bangkok?
-完全正确 -我来告诉你吧
- Precisely. - Well, I'll tell you.
至少是有两个人
There are at least two of them.
如果这个沙缇耶是凶手
If this man Chartier was the killer, he'd have to be some kind of
那他在与一个堕落的比利时人争吵时
fool to openly publish his name
暴露自己的名字 他就是个傻瓜
over a row with a degenerate Belgian!
这说明你也是个蠢蛋
Which makes you fools as well.
木鞋小子 赫尔曼 等等 你要去哪儿
Eh, Cloggy. Herman? Look, wait. Where are you going?
要去你本来应该马上去的地方
Where you should have gone immediately.
去找到那个女人
To find that woman.
我希望她还没事
I just hope no harm has come to her.
卡尼特豪♥宅♥
六个月前
你真做过摄影师吗
我做过摄影师
I have been a photographer,
就如同你做过时装模特一样
just as you have been a fashion model.
阿兰
这真是你的名字吗
对 阿兰
就如同你叫莫妮克一样
就如同我叫玛丽-安德莉吗
我叫查尔斯
I am Charles.
告诉你吧... 在达尔湖时
You know at...Dal Lake?
其实他都不是我的男朋友
He was not even my boyfriend.
我说的是朱尔斯
Jules, I mean.
我们之前订过婚
We were engaged before.
但我悔婚了
But I broke it off.
其他人都不愿意和我一起度假
There was nobody else who wanted to go on holiday with me.
其他人都不愿意和我有任何瓜葛
Nobody wanted to do anything with me.
你当时只要...
All you needed to do was...
开口
..Ask.
就有我
Me, I mean.
开口
Ask?
从15岁开始
From the age of 15,
我就是个没人要的人
there was no-one and nothing that wanted me.
什么都没我的份
I was denied everything.
就连做这个国家的公民都不行
Not even allowed to be a member of the country.
没护照 没身份
No passport, no papers.
我这一辈子
All my life.
所以如果我要等着全世界来找我的话
So if I'd waited for the world to come to me,
到现在我恐怕还等着呢
I'd be waiting still.
我要什么的话 就得自己下手去拿
Everything I ever wanted, I had to take it.
看 我的阳台上
我丈夫雷米的厨师服
他把衣服挂那 让太阳把汗晒干
我敢打赌 阿兰不会把他的裤子凉外面晒的
你们两个是在哪认识的
达尔湖
我在那拍时装片子
真浪漫
是阿兰
小心台阶
这位是多米尼克
我在清迈认识他的
不知道他吃了什么 但他不太舒服
可我就是想帮帮他
莫妮克 我妻子
你好
再见
拜拜
Salut!
-他是谁 -嘘 讲英语
- Il c'est qui? - Sh. English.
他为什么在这
Why is he here?
我以为你只抢劫
I thought you only robbed people.
我不想让你做家务 玛丽
I don't want you doing housework, Marie.
让他持续生点小病 他会为你做任何事
Keep him a little sick and he will do anything for you.
我们是在救他
We are rescuing him.
人们都会这么说
That's what people will say.
那对年轻夫妇救了那个可怜的男孩
That nice couple rescued that poor boy.
好吗
All right?
5个月后
你好 我是克尼彭伯格
Hello, my name is Knippenberg.
我在找一名法国女人
I'm looking for a French woman.
她找过你进行过指控
She came to you making very specific claims.
关于下药 抢劫 甚至是谋杀的报案
Claims of drugging, robbery, murder even.
当然 谢谢你的时间
Of course. Erm, thank you for your time.
-喂 请问是谁 -喂 你好
- Hello, whose that? - Hello. Yes.
我是克尼彭伯格
My name is Herman Knippenberg.
我来电是关于一名法国女人
I'm calling in regard to a French woman.
她可能在十二月的时候拜访过你
She would've visited you in December,
-是自己找上门来的 -抱歉 先生 我不能
- just walked in off the street. - I'm sorry, sir, I can't...
她来做过非常具体的报案
She was making very specific claims,
是关于下药 抢劫 谋杀的
about drugging, robbery, murder.
你能查一下你的记录
Erm, could you check your
看看她是否来拜访过你
records to see if she came in to see you?
他们在吃午饭 我会给他们留言的
They're all at lunch. I'll leave a message.
好的 没问题 谢谢你
OK. No problem. Thank you so much.
喂 你好
Hello, yes.
我叫克尼彭伯格
Yes, erm, my name is Knippenberg,
我是荷兰大使♥馆♥的
I'm calling from the Dutch Embassy.
可以帮我转接一下你们领事部的人吗
Might I speak with someone in your consulate department?
我打来是关于一名法国女人
I'm calling in regard to a French woman.
对 法国女人 是的
Yes, a Donna Franchese, yes.
她可能十二月的时候找过你们
She would've visited you in December.
不好意思 你好 我是荷兰大使♥馆♥的克尼彭伯格
Sorry, yes, it's Knippenberg from the Dutch Embassy.
克尼彭伯格先生
Mr Knippenberg.
不好意思 我会再打给你
Oh, sorry, I will call you back.
是的
Ja...
-所有的请柬都... -太好了
- All the invitations...? - Perfect.
澳大利亚♥情♥侣被杀害 烧焦
标题 编号♥
克尼彭伯格
Knippenberg.
你好 大使先生
Hoi Meneer Ambassadeur.
领事部门
Consular department.
克尼彭伯格先生
Mr Knippenberg?
好的 稍等一下
Yes. One moment, please.
-是英国大使♥馆♥ 先生 -谢谢你 卢瓦娜
- The British Embassy, sir. - Thank you, Lawana.
-喂 -我是卡特赖特 请问是克尼彭伯格吗
- Hello? - Cartwright. Am I speaking to Knippenberg?
是的 我是赫尔曼·克尼彭伯格 我之前打给过你
Yes. Herman Knippenberg. Yes, I called you earlier.
是关于一名法国女人
I was calling regarding a French woman
她在12月的时候拜访过你
who came to visit you in December.
是的 没错
Yes, that's right.
剧集 | 毒蛇(2021) | 导航列表