剧集 | 毒蛇(2021) | 导航列表
在劳伦特之前 我只跟黑人交往
Before Laurent, I only got with dark men.
你懂吗 那种会让我觉得自己很弱小的男人
You dig? Men who made me feel powerless.
三个月前 巴士停在了瓦拉纳西
And then three months ago, the bus stops in Varanasi
那该死的伐木工上了车
and that fucking lumberjack gets on
他看着我 我当时立马就明白了
and he looks at me, and I knew, right then and there,
爱不是要成为弱者
love ain't being powerless.
爱就是力量
It's power.
所以 姐妹 如果你想分开就分开
So, if you want to split, sister, then you split.
挑一辆巴士说走就走
Pick a bus and get on it.
你愿意的话也可以上我们的车
You can get on ours if you want.
你们要去哪
Where are you going?
重要吗
Does it matter?
我之前还真想过该回家了
I was actually thinking that I ought to go home,
因为我没钱了
because I have, like, no money.
但劳伦特有些石头
But Laurent has these stones.
他说可以卖♥♥了 这样我们就能在一起了
He says he'll sell them so we can stay together.
什么意思 石头
What do you mean, stones?
红宝石
Rubies.
有两个
Two of them.
止咳糖大小
Like cough-candies.
对了 你刚才说你叫什么来着
Hey, what did you say your name was, again?
莉娜
Lena.
布洛姆先生
Mr Bloem?
尼泊尔银行应该有电报过来
I'm expecting a telex from the Nepal Bank here.
确认我在苏黎世银行的一笔电汇
Confirmation of a wire transfer from my own bank in Zurich.
是一大笔钱
It's quite a lot of money.
你收到后会告诉我吧
You'll let me know when you receive it?
一收到马上通知您 先生
The moment it arrives, sir.
你好 是莉娜带我来的
Hi! I'm with Lena.
你回来了 亲爱的
There you are, darling.
这是威廉
This is Willem.
幸会 威廉
Great to meet you, Willem.
劳伦特今天本来想上山
Laurent was heading up the mountain today.
但天黑得太早了 所以我们就去了寺庙
But the weather closed early, so we hit the temple instead.
我们就是在那遇见的
Where we all met.
-你给他们看了吗 -还没有
- Hi. Did you show them yet? - Not yet.
是我让康妮-乔先去洗个澡的
I said Connie-Jo should have a shower.
我从伊斯坦布尔开始就没洗过热水澡了
I haven't had hot water on my body since Istanbul.
那就好
I am glad.
给我看什么
Show me what?
劳伦特有一对红宝石 亲爱的
Laurent has a pair of rubies, darling.
我记得卖♥♥家说可以卖♥♥一千的
I think he said we could get a thousand for them.
让我仔细看看
I'll have a look at it.
我没法给出你想要的价格
..I cannot give you what you want for them.
它们不是你们想的那种宝石
Those are not what you think they are.
那是什么
Then what are they?
主要成分是玻璃 抱歉 你们被人骗了
Glass, mostly. I'm sorry, someone has cheated you.
什么
They what?!
这些人技艺纯熟 做出来的东西确实像样
These men are skilled and their work is impressive.
你们信了他们不是什么丢人的事
There's no shame in you trusting them.
我太抱歉了
I feel dreadful.
真对不起 康妮
I'm so sorry, Connie.
我不该让你抱有那么大期望
I shouldn't have raised your hopes like that.
没事的
It's ok.
但是你们务必要让我们请你们吃晚餐
But you must let us buy you dinner.
没错
Yes.
等到明天 天色晴了
And tomorrow, when the skies have cleared,
如果你们想的话 我们可以开车送你们上山
if you like, we can drive you up the mountain.
你们太好了
You've been so kind.
没事的
It's ok.
他们来了
They're here.
-再见 艾瑞丝 -再见
- Bye, Iris. - See you.
威廉 莉娜 你们好
Willem. Lena, hi.
劳伦特
Laurent.
-阿贾伊 我的秘书 -你好 我们是不是见过
- Ajay, my secretary. - Hey, man! Didn't we meet before?
是的 和艾瑞丝一起
Yes, we did, with Iris.
她可真是个疯丫头
She is one freaky kid, I'll tell you that.
当然了 我记得
Sure! I remember.
你不来吗 莉娜
Are you not coming, Lena?
她要休息一下
She needs to rest.
我们七月就要有第一个孩子了
We're expecting our first child in July.
不是吧 恭喜你们了
No way, guys! Congratulations. Wow.
肯定会是一个很棒的孩子
Hey, that is going to be some kid!
回头见 我的天使
兄弟
Well, my brother?
再见了 莉娜
See you later, Lena.
再见
Bye!
谢谢
Thank you.
我们就在这里停留一会儿 喝点茶
Let's stop here for a moment and have some tea.
太好了
Excellent.
布洛姆先生
Mr Bloem!
我必须要求你马上支付你的房♥费
I must now insist you settle your account immediately.
你这里应该可以收美元吧
I assume you will take payment in American dollars?
女士 先生
Ma'am? Sir?
能和你们聊两句吗
Could we have a word?
三个月后
曼谷
-你看上去糟透了 -我一直没睡
- You look terrible. - I've not slept.
那就吃
Then eat.
-保罗 -赫尔曼
- Paul? - Herman.
这得看你了
It's contingent.
-什么看我 -我看不看你拿过来的这东西
- Contingent? On what? - Me reading whatever that is.
上帝啊
Jesus Christ!
你等一下拉出来的时候再喊上帝
Wait till you shit it out later.
我吃了 你可以看了
I've eaten. Now you can read.
戈蒂耶 帮凶阿贾伊
Gautier. The accomplice, Ajay.
还有...
And, er...
看 他的女朋友或妻子 莫妮克
Here, the wife or girlfriend, Monique.
还有很多原本属于受害者的东西
Various items belonging to their victims.
你怎么拍到的
How did you get these?
娜迪恩·吉瑞斯
Nadine Gires.
赫尔曼
Herman.
你派她去拍的吗
You sent her to do this?
不
No.
这很复杂
It's complicated.
天啊 木鞋小子
My God, Cloggy.
才一天未见 你就变得这么莽撞了
I turn my back for a day, you get ruthless.
这些够了吗
Is it enough?
-够什么 -交给警方
- Enough for what? - For the police.
如果够了 我就能让她赶紧离开
If it is enough, then I can tell her to get out.
她还又回去了吗 赫尔曼
She went back there?! Herman!
我很担心她 保罗 她很勇敢
I'm terrified for her, Paul. She's very brave.
而你实在是太冲动了
And you're entirely reckless.
你还想直接向戈蒂耶开枪呢
Says the man who wanted to shoot Gautier.
保罗 你看...泰国和其他地区被杀害的旅行者
Paul, here... Murdered travellers in Thailand and elsewhere.
他们的尸体又是因为烧损严重而无法辨认
Their bodies burned so badly they could not be identified. Again.
你看 这是娜迪恩从戈蒂耶豪♥宅♥里拿来的
And here! Nadine took these from the Gautier apartments.
安纳普尔纳皇家大酒店
加德满都
我联♥系♥了这家酒店 12月
I called this hotel and a Lena Dekker,
莉娜·德克尔和威廉·布洛姆入住过这家酒店
and Willem Bloem stayed for three days in December.
还有这个 我认为这是
And here, I believe this is Gautier
戈蒂耶和那女孩用那两位荷兰人的护照出行
and the girl travelling on the passports of my two Dutch.
就在尼泊尔的那几起凶案发生的几天前
Just days before these murders took place in Nepal.
这就是他的手段 保罗 他会伪造死者的护照
See this is what he does, Paul. Forges victims' passports.
穿行于各个国家
Moves through borders.
在这片大♥陆♥下留下伪造的足迹
Lays false trails across the entire fucking continent.
好了 赫尔曼 好了
All right, Herman, all right.
闭上眼睛 数到十
Close your eyes and count to ten.
还有呢
What else?
每个西方国家的海外办事处
I have calls in at every foreign embassy
和大使♥馆♥会接到各种各样的电♥话♥
and every foreign ministry of every Western country.
失踪人口问询 失窃护照
剧集 | 毒蛇(2021) | 导航列表