剧集 | 毒蛇(2021) | 导航列表
本故事根据真实事件改编
出于戏剧目的和对受害人及其家人的尊重
某些姓名和情节做了改动
所有对话纯属虚构
前情提要
你丢了个美国人
You're missing an American.
我们丢了两个荷兰人 最后赫尔曼找到了他们
We were missing two Dutch until Herman found them.
而且你觉得就是这个人
And you think it's this man...?
我认为这是和勒克莱克用
I believe this is Gautier and Leclerc travelling on the passports
那两位荷兰人的护照出行
of my two Dutch just days
《游客在尼泊尔惨遭谋杀》
就在尼泊尔的那几起凶案发生的几天前
before these murders took place in Nepal.
你们都从来没有见过布朗泽奇小姐
And you both say you have never met Miss Bronzich,
和卡里埃先生吗
or Mr Carriere?
是的
No.
只要戈蒂耶还逍遥法外
As long as Gautier is out there in the world...
人们的生命就会有危险
..People are in danger.
救命
Help me!
会有人送命
People will die.
-停下 -你叫我怎么能停下
- Stop this. - How the hell do you just expect me to just stop it?!
更多尸体与连环杀人案相关
不管你是怎么走到现在的位置的
Whatever brought you to this position,
你都将会踹开一扇密闭的大门
you're about to kick a sealed door wide open.
我从没停止过爱你
离开巴黎吧 趁还来得及
我是苏西迈中校
I'm Lieutenant Colonel Suthimai.
隶属国际刑♥警♥泰国分部
Thai Interpol. You've been busy.
更多尸体与连环杀人案相关
这是一封国际逮捕令
This is an international arrest warrant.
它将被发给全世界所有执法部门
It will go to every law enforcement agency in the world.
你也是杀人犯 玛丽
You are a killer too, Marie.
泰国人会处决你的
And the Thais will execute you.
1976年6月28日
-你住在西贡 -是的
- You lived in Saigon? - Yes.
在那里到处都是丧生于
And there was never a time when I couldn't see what bombs
炸♥弹♥和子弹的尸体
and bullets do to human bodies.
真恶心 伙计
It's disgusting, man.
卖♥♥武器的人
Anyone who sells weapons,
就该尝尝自己的家人也被那些武器打死的滋味
they should have one used on their own family.
感受一下
See how they like it.
所以旅行才如此重要
That's why travel is so important.
这能教会你宽容 人型
It teaches you kindness, humanity.
你不必帮我的 丹尼尔
There was no need for you to help me, Daniel.
但你还是伸出了援手
But you did.
遇到你真是太好了 卢克
Man, we were blessed to have found you, Luc.
待会儿就带你去见其他人
Wait until you meet the others.
他们想复印和记录都行
They can make copies and take notes all they like,
但是谁都不想做些什么
but none of them want to do anything.
我好不容易帮你找来了联调局 但你还是不满意
I finally bring you the FBI, and, still, you complain.
我知道他们有自己的利益冲突
Look. I know they have their own interests
我也知道他们要给自己擦屁♥股♥
and I know they're covering their backs,
但是他们到底干了什么能帮我们的实事
but what are they actually doing to help?
这是伊桑·梅厄 他在瓦拉纳西的酒店套房♥里
So, this is him, Ethan Meir, a water engineer found poisoned
被人下毒杀害了
in his hotel suite in Varanasi.
我们在他原来的公♥寓♥里发现了他的护照
We found his passport in their old apartment.
他的尸体被送到印度的停尸间
And Indian Police have him in a Varanasi morgue
被归为悬案
as an unsolved death.
-干杯 伙计 -认识你很高兴 卢克
- Cheers, man. - Nice to meet you, Luc.
真不错
Great joint.
卢克 我们去跳舞吧
Hey, Luc. Come on, let's go dance.
去吧 伙计 和她们去跳舞吧
Come on, man. Go and dance with them.
你都不知道你有多么幸运
You don't know how lucky you are.
-她们从来不会想和我跳舞 -来吧
- They never want to dance with me, right? - Come on!
-去吧 -走吧 走吧
- Go for it. - Let's go, let's go.
他们找不到戈尔的档案
They can't find Gore's documents.
那是因为他们找错了分类
That's because they're looking in the wrong section.
那是死者
That's victims.
大卫·阿伦·戈尔在这里 分类是"未死亡"
David Allen Gore is here, under "Nonfatal".
但是他们应该继续在那里找
But they should stay where they are
收起其他美国人的情报
and study the other Americans.
特蕾莎·诺尔顿和康妮-乔·布朗泽奇也是美国人
Teresa Knowlton and Connie-Jo Bronzich, too.
他们不确定
They are not sure.
万一康妮-乔·布朗泽奇也是他的人呢
What's to say that Connie-Jo Bronzich was one of his?
我们还要跟多少这样的蠢蛋做朋友
听着 我也讨厌这个地方
但别忘了 已经没有阿贾伊帮我们找新的护照和旅行支票了
所以如果你希望我们能离开印度
我们就需要他们
赫尔曼 我们都不是警♥察♥ 所以我们都要听警♥察♥的
Herman, neither one of us are cops, so we have to listen to cops.
一包火柴和一篇新闻报道
And they need more to go on than a book of matches
-可没法满足他们 -吉尔伯特
- and a newspaper article. - Gilbert.
这位是阿卡什·辛先生
May I introduce you to Mr Akash Singh -
尼泊尔大使♥馆♥领事随员
consular attache at the Nepalese Embassy.
他好心给我们带来了一些记录
He's been kind enough to bring some us records.
这是一份尸检报告
There is an autopsy report,
还有尼泊尔的警方报告
along with a police report from Nepal.
实践报告上详细描述了那个他们怀疑
The autopsy report describes what was suffered by the young woman
被查尔斯·索布莱所杀的女人遭受的一切
who they doubt died at the hand of Charles Sobhraj.
康妮-乔·布朗泽奇
Connie-Jo Bronzich.
根本都他妈用不上
It's fucking useless.
你选他的时候我说什么来着
What did I tell you when you picked him up?
得搞清楚他去过哪
To find out where he's been.
这上面印♥章♥太多了 根本没位置了
There's too many stamps, no space any more.
我没法用
I can't use it.
旅行支票 他的旅行支票呢
His traveller's cheques? Where are his traveller's cheques?
警方的报告记录了一次
The police report describes an interview
问询一对外国情侣的过程
that took place with a foreign couple
外貌特征符合查尔斯·索布莱
whose appearance matches that of Charles Sobhraj
和玛丽-安德莉·勒克莱克 但他们自称是
and Marie-Andree Leclerc, and who gave the names
威廉·布洛姆和海伦娜·德克尔
of Willem Bloem and Helena Dekker
正是我那两个荷兰人 这也是一切的开端
my two Dutch, where all this began!
他们还要多少证据
How much proof do they need?
他快没呼吸了
He's barely breathing!
他是怎么回事
What's wrong with him?
我们要怎么做
What do we do?
也许我该带你去警局 告诉他们
Maybe I should take you to the police and tell them
-你给他下了毒 -我没有
- how you drugged him. - I didn't do that!
不 就是你干的
Yes. Yes, you did.
你们似乎只关心已经发生的事
You all seem preoccupied with what has happened,
而不是将要发生什么 当然就是这个人
rather than what will happen - which is certainly that this man,
索布莱 会继续杀人直至被抓
Sobhraj, will keep on killing until he is caught.
赶紧抓住他
So, catch him!
毒蛇
第一季第八集[本季终]
一天后 印度德里
你们带他去酒店的时候他已经没有呼吸了
He wasn't breathing, when you took him to his hotel.
琳妮娅是这么说的
That's what Linnea said.
说他已经死了 是吗
That he was dead. Was he?
有警♥察♥去了那人的酒店
There were police at the guy's hotel.
他们是这么说的
That's what they're saying.
到底怎么回事 莫妮克
What the fuck happened, Monique?
我想全部取现 谢谢
I would like to cash them all, please.
谢谢 费尔南德斯女士
Thank you, Miss Fernandez.
丹尼尔可没说过会有人被杀 莫妮克
Daniel never said anything about anyone getting killed, Monique.
没人被杀 没人死
Nobody's killed. No-one is dead.
怎么 你觉得丹尼尔是傻子吗
What, do you think Daniel is an idiot?
这种事我跟他干过很多很多次了
I have done this with him many, many times,
从来没有人死 从来没有
and never has anybody died. Never.
他是专家 明白吗
He is an expert, you understand?
你算什么
What are you?
一个能从他手里得到机会的幸运流浪汉
Some bum lucky enough to be given a chance by him.
他给了你家 而你却只会质疑他
He gives you a home, and all you do is question him.
对不起 莫妮克
I'm sorry, Monique.
我得打个电♥话♥
I need to make a telephone call.
需要拨♥打♥国际长途
For international call.
是的 魁北克
Yes, Quebec.
加拿大
Canada.
正在为您转接来自德里的电♥话♥
Connecting you to a call from Delhi.
喂
Hello?
玛丽-安德莉
剧集 | 毒蛇(2021) | 导航列表