剧集 | 毒蛇(2021) | 导航列表
Yes, there are letters.
但他从没取过
And he never collected them?
你听说过这个地方吗
Did you ever hear of this place?
圣克鲁兹旅馆
Santa Cruz Hotel.
就是那种旅客青旅
It's one of those traveller hostels.
我就是去那给你买♥♥大♥麻♥的
It's where I go to buy your pot.
我不抽大♥麻♥
I don't smoke pot.
来吧
Come.
-你好 -你是谁
- Hello. - Who are you, man?
我需要你的帮助 我在荷兰大使♥馆♥工作
I wonder if you might help me. I work for the Dutch embassy.
正在找两个人
I'm looking for two people.
海伦娜·德克尔小姐和威廉·布洛姆先生
A Miss Helena Dekker and a Mr Willem Bloem.
入境卡上写着圣克鲁兹旅馆
Here on the landing cards it says Santa Cruz Hotel.
我想让你帮忙查查他们是否入住了
I wonder if you could look to see if they checked in?
应该是12月11日或12日
It should be December 11th or 12th.
他们没来过这里 哥们
They were never here, man.
你自己看吧
See for yourself.
喂 大职员 你看完了吗
Hey, company man! Are you done?
还是说你还得复印一份
Or do you need a Xerox?
谢谢
Thank you.
他们抵达了曼谷 却没来旅馆
So, they arrived in Bangkok but never made it to the hotel.
那他们去哪了
So where did they go?
或许他们临时改计划了 大职员
Perhaps they didn't stick to their schedule, company man.
四个月前
抱歉
Sorry.
我刚到
I just got in.
-正在倒时差 -不着急
- Bad jet-lag. - No hassle, man.
你要住多久
How long are you staying?
我要去尼泊尔了
I'm heading to Nepal.
-明天就走 -那真棒
- Tomorrow. - Oh, that's cool.
我
I'm...
你要跟我共住一间房♥吗 可能会便宜点
...do you want to split a room, maybe? Might be cheaper.
-行 当然可以 -可以吗
- Yeah, sure. - Yeah?
好的 没问题
All right. All right.
两个人
Two.
姓名 特丽莎·诺尔顿
出生地 美国加利福尼亚州
出生日期 1934年2月18日
-你叫什么名字 -特丽莎
- Hey, what's your name? - Teresa.
特丽莎
Teresa?
不 不用了 谢谢
Oh, no. No, thanks.
你不会是狂信基♥督♥徒吧
You are not a Jesus freak, are you?
不是
No.
如果你不抽大♥麻♥ 为什么要去尼泊尔
Why Nepal if you don't smoke hash?
加德满都仍是极乐世界
Kathmandu is still freak nirvana.
我不去加德满都
I'm not going to Kathmandu.
你确定不想嗨一把吗
You sure you don't want to get high?
为什么还要抽大♥麻♥ 希丽亚
Why get high, Celia?
这一切不是已经让人够兴奋了的吗
I mean, isn't all this a little bit of a trip already?
《西♥藏♥度亡经》
这个
This is...
也许这该给你
Maybe you should keep it.
你想要吗
You want it?
嗯...嗯 我想要
Yeah...Yes, I do.
说真的 你也许就是我的精神导师什么的
Seriously, maybe you are like my spirit guide or something.
-你的精神导师吗 -对
- Your spirit guide? - Yeah!
你的精神导师需要喝一杯
Well, your spirit guide needs a fucking drink.
你喝酒吗
So you drink, then?
跟你的精神导师走吧
Follow your spirit guide.
跟我来
Follow me.
-你好 -你好
- Hi. - Hi.
我叫阿贾伊
I'm Ajay.
-希丽亚 -希丽亚 你今晚打算做什么
- Celia. - Celia? Ah! What are you doing tonight?
-谢谢 -你俩是朋友吗
- Thanks. - You two are friends?
对
Yeah.
有个派对 你们两个都该来
Hey, there's a party, you guys should both come.
-我说不好 -真的 是非常棒的聚会
- I dunno. - Really, it'll be a cool scene.
很潮 不像这里的这些游客一样
Hip, you know. Not like the tourists here.
把这话留着对你接下来要搭讪的两位姑娘说吧
Why don't you save it for the next two girls you pick up?
但接下来的两位姑娘可不会是你们
The next two girls won't be you two, though, will they?
那里有游泳池
There's a pool.
带上你们的比基尼 我们可以游泳
Bring your bikinis and we can have a swim.
或者别带你们的比基尼 我们一起去游泳
Or don't bring your bikinis, and we can have a swim.
别理他了 他真讨厌
Let's drop him. He's a creep.
-希丽亚 -怎么了
- Celia... - Yeah?
-我告诉你我要去哪里吧 -好的
- Let me tell you where I'm headed. - Yeah?
我要去一间佛寺
I am going to a Buddhist monastery.
我一年前去过那里 我现在要回那里去生活
I was there a year ago and I'm going back, but to live.
什么 像尼姑一样吗
What? Like, a nun?
不是像
Not like.
就是尼姑
Actually a nun.
有很多我以后
There's a whole bunch of things
再也不会去做的事
that I won't ever get to do again,
我现在都想去做
and I want to do them now.
什么 和那个家伙一起吗
What? With that guy?
-你决定的话就去吧 -你太棒了
- If you're sure, OK. - Hey, you're amazing.
你也是
So are you.
你也是 亲爱的
So are you, honey.
-好吧 行 好好玩 -一会见
- Um, OK. Cool. Well, have fun. - I'll see you...
是的 也许吧
Yeah. Maybe.
欢迎回来
Welcome back!
你叫什么名字
What's your name?
破名字
Oh, just some shit.
破名字
Some shit.
真棒
Great.
我全部照你说的做了 保罗
I did everything you said, Paul.
四个月后
威姆·布洛姆和莉娜·德克尔抵达了曼谷
Wim Bloem and Lena Dekker landed in Bangkok
但没住进他们的
but never checked into their...
西蒙斯
Siemons.
你的这位女朋友是谁
Who's your girlfriend?
这位是拉韦尔 澳大利亚的
It's Laver. Australia.
拉韦尔 和那个网球运动员名字一样
Laver, like the tennis player, right?
我们一点都不像 伙计 很遗憾
Nothing like, mate. More's the fucking pity.
克尼彭伯格是荷兰的
Knippenberg from the Dutch.
是克尔-尼彭伯格
That's Ker-nippenberg.
你还剩多久 克尔-尼彭伯格
How long you got left, Ker-nippenberg?
-什么剩多久 -在你回家前
- Left? - Before you go home?
还有很长一段时间
Quite some time.
我们刚来六个月
We only arrived six months ago.
-我们 -我和我妻子
- We? - My wife and I.
天哪 那祝你好运了
Jesus. Good luck with that.
克尼彭伯格在找两位长发仔
Knippenberg has lost a couple of longhairs
他为此很烦恼
and it's troubling him.
爱与和平啊 克尼彭伯格
Peace and love, right, Ker-nippenberg?
他们也是别人的孩子 而且失踪了
Well, they're someone's children and they're missing.
他们是不愿工作的流浪汉 哥们
They're workshy hobos, mate.
我不同意
I disagree.
他们的工作很艰辛
What they do is hard work.
没有五星级酒店 空调 司机
There's no five-star hotels, no air conditioning, no drivers.
那我们给他们颁个奖章吧 好吗
Well, let's get them all a fucking medal, shall we?
生活潦倒奖章
The Living in Squalor Medal.
先生们
Gentlemen.
很抱歉
My apologies.
我要失陪一会
If you'll excuse me for one moment.
这里不欢迎你的朋友们 去那边吧
Your friends are not welcome here. Just move over there...
我告诉你个关于长发仔的故事
I'll tell you a story about longhairs.
这是个好故事 只要你听到最后
It's a good story, once you get to the end.
泰国警方的停尸房♥里有对被杀害的死者
Had a pair of murder victims on a Thai cop mortuary slab.
克尼彭伯格 他们是来进行嬉皮士之旅的
Aussie hippy kids, Ker-nippenberg.
澳洲嬉皮士孩子
On their fucking hippy trip.
他们人杀了 遭到焚烧 面部已难以辨认
They'd been killed, set on fire, their faces disfigured.
警♥察♥在大城府以南58公里的
They found them in a ditch 58k
一条沟里找到了他们
剧集 | 毒蛇(2021) | 导航列表