剧集 | 毒蛇(2021) | 导航列表
Marie-Andree?
我还以为你在法国备孕 玛丽
拜托 妈妈
而你现在跑去德里了
报纸上都是你的事
那些不是真的
我是无辜的
是他干的 都是他
我得回家
你现在想回家了
我没有护照
没有钱
你得帮帮我
我怎么帮
告诉我该怎么帮你
玛丽-安德莉
Marie-Andree?
玛丽-安德莉
Marie-Andree?
约翰呢
Where is John?
你的包呢
Where's your bag?
他拿走了
He took it.
什么
What?
-他拿的时候你在哪 他袭击你了吗 -没有
- Where were you when he took it? Did he attack you? - No.
我当时分心了
I was distracted.
分心了
Distracted?
你当时在干什么
What were you doing?
你要招揽这些瘾君子和贼可不是我的错
It's not my fault you recruit drug addicts and thieves.
你的戒指拿来
Your ring.
莫妮克
Monique.
你又要送给谁
Who will you give it to now?
给当铺老板
To a pawnbroker.
我们现在都需要钱
We all need money now.
要钱买♥♥毒品吗
Money for drugs?
拿去
Take it.
这可能也是锡和玻璃做的
It's probably made from tin and glass.
不 不是
No, it's not!
这是蓝宝石戒指 戒托是白金的
It's a sapphire set in diamonds on a platinum ring.
那些护照是我们离开这里的出路
Those passports were our way out of here,
可你全给搞砸了
but you have FUCKED IT ALL!
真不知道我为什么还会感到意外
But I don't know why I'm surprised.
你是我最大的错误 玛丽
You are my worst mistake, Marie.
曾经被我打扮的漂漂亮亮 毫无希望的魁北克人
Some hopeless little Quebecois that I made beautiful for a while.
但你其实不漂亮 你是个废物
But you're not. You're a cripple.
屁都不是
A nothing.
说得不错
It's true.
我就是你说的那些
I am those things.
但至少我知道我是什么
But at least I know what I am.
可你呢 查尔斯
But you, Charles?
犯罪大♥师♥...
The master criminal...
国际宝石交易商
..The international gem dealer.
他没完没了地说着自♥由♥
He talks and he talks about freedom.
他的一生是如何打赢整个世界的
How his life is some victory over the world.
这就是个笑话
It is a joke!
看看我们
Look at us, huh?
看看我们所有人
Look at us all.
我们五个睡一个房♥间 或者在一辆车上睡
Five of us sharing one room, or sleeping in a fucking car!
-出去 -他的一切都是假的
- Get out. - Everything about him is a lie.
除了这个 全是假的
Everything except this.
-他是个妈宝 而他妈还瞧不起他 -闭嘴 出去
- He is a mother's boy whose mother despises him. - Shut up! Out!
一个男孩 没人要 没人理...
A boy who was never wanted by anyone or by anything...
-给我闭嘴 -除了我这样的傻瓜
- You shut up. - .. Except pathetic fools like me!
现在要怎样
What now?
曾经有段时间 我很希望怀上你的孩子
可如果孩子现在生下来了...
我会当着你的面 把孩子的脑浆砸出来
一周后
印度 果阿邦
约翰先生 电♥话♥
Mr John? Telephone call!
喂 约翰先生 我是新德里犯罪分局的
Hello? Mr John, I'm Deputy Superintendent Tuli
图里副警司
from the New Delhi Crime Branch.
你给这里打过电♥话♥ 留过言
You called here and left a message.
喂 你想要报案吗
Hello? You wish to report a crime?
毒品 盗窃
Druggings? Robbings?
请你不要浪费我的时间 先生
Please, don't waste my time, sir.
如果你没话可说为什么还要打电♥话♥来呢
Why else would you have telephoned if you have nothing to say?
有个人死了
A man died.
这个人 他和你我不一样
This man, he is not like you and I.
他完全是另一类的
He is something else altogether.
-他是个罪犯 -我知道 这是当然
- He's a criminal. - I know, of course.
听着
Look.
我想说的是 这让我感到恐惧
All I mean to say is that it frightens me.
当我想到他可以自♥由♥徜徉时
When I think of the crimes
所犯下的那些罪行
that he committed when he was free to roam
以及现在当整个世界都逼近他时
and how much worse they are likely to be, now that the world
他的行为会更加恶劣
is closing in on him.
我很钦佩你对这个案子的执着
I have nothing but respect for your commitment in this case.
但这个罪犯不再是你的责任了
But this criminal is no longer your responsibility.
实际上 我的上级差坎迪将军
In fact, my superior officer, General Chaikamdee,
请你把所有的资料都交给我们
asks that you hand over all of your records to us.
从现在起国际刑♥警♥组织会接手
Interpol will now be taking over.
但那些是我的资料
But they are my records.
在别人都不屑一顾时 我把这个案子整理到一起
I put this case together when no-one else gave a damn.
如果你不同意 他会找你的大使去要求的
If you don't agree, he will make a request to your Ambassador.
那他会把我发回国去的
He would send me home.
你在荷兰还能对我们有什么帮助呢
And what help can you be to us in Holland?
好吧
All right.
让你的人明天早上七点来我家
Have your men come to my home at 7am tomorrow.
我会把所有资料整理好 装好箱
I'll have everything boxed and ready for you.
你急什么 他明天早上才来呢
What's your rush? He's not coming until the morning.
我知道 但我有个想法
I know, but I have an idea.
我不能就这么逗交出去 对吧
I can't just hand it all over, can I?
干什么呢 这是我们最后一晚了
What's going on? It's our last night.
我来做饭
I'm cooking.
如果赫尔曼要把宝贵的资料交出去 肯定不会
If Herman's giving up his precious files, he's not going to do so
不复印就乖乖上交的
without making a copy.
两辆车应该能装得下了
We should be able to get it in both cars.
通缉令
查尔斯·索布莱
印度 德里
这很... 完美
It is...perfection.
我不清楚他们有多少人
I don't know how many of them there are.
但这有三十多
But this is more than 30.
而他们所有值钱的东西 护照 钱
And all of their valuables, their passports, their money.
所有的都放在一个包里 只由一对夫妇保管
All of it in only one bag, in the care only one couple -
他们的教授和他妻子
their professor and his wife.
就好像一切都是注定的
It's as if the world decided.
老天过来跟我说 "它们是你的 拿去吧"
It reached out to me and said, "They're yours. Take them."
一下就搞30个 那... 也太牛了
30 in one swoop, that's...far out.
我是说 那法国人...
I mean, the French guy...
如果我说会成功
If I say it will succeed,
那就会成功
it will succeed.
克尼彭伯格呢
他不在 但留了这些给你 并向你致意
谢谢
卡尼特豪♥宅♥
班登路77/5号♥
回法国一路平安
Safe journey back to France.
谢谢
当他们抓住他时
Please, make me the first person you telephone
请一定第一个通知我
when they catch him.
娜迪恩 我...
Nadine, I, er...
我是想...
Well, I just thought...
就当是临别礼物
Consider it a leaving present.
你的报告
It's your report.
赫尔曼 认真的吗
Herman, really?
我只是想 可能在法国用得上
Well, I just thought... it might be useful in France.
如果我没遇见你...
If I hadn't met you...
我不想告别
I don't want to say goodbye.
她说得对 我们会想你们两个的
She's right. We're going to miss you both.
你看见了吗
Have you seen?
他们是搬进阿兰和莫妮克公♥寓♥的新租客
They are new tenants in Alain and Monique's apartment.
会好起来的
生活还要继续
没有他们了 感觉会很奇怪
It will be strange, not having them around.
就像是我们的孩子离开了家
It is as though our children have left home.
我们这周末要不要去海边
Shall we try driving to the coast this weekend?
离开城市
剧集 | 毒蛇(2021) | 导航列表