剧集 | 毒蛇(2021) | 导航列表
You stamped your righteous little clogs
踢开了我对付戈蒂耶的方法
at dealing with Gautier my way,
天知道我为什么还要
and for God only knows
绞尽脑汁帮你
what reasons I rolled over like a milkmaid.
而现在他们却要放他走
And now they're going to let him go.
听我说 求你了
Listen to me, please. Please.
你得不到金星奖章
You don't get a gold star,
只会成为最新的曼谷小丑表演冠军
you get top of the bill as Bangkok's latest clown show.
保罗 你♥他♥妈♥能听我说吗
Paul, will you fucking listen to me?!
我会去找美国使♥馆♥
I'll go to the Americans,
让他们找到真正的大卫·戈尔
get them to find the real David Gore.
你会需要辆车
You're going to need a car.
阿兰
Alain?
亲爱的 别害怕
我好害怕
我好害怕
我不是罪犯
不 听我说 你不是罪犯
你不是罪犯
记住你的真实身份
记住我们的身份
我们已经走了这么远 什么都不能阻止我们
什么都不能
须田的父亲会帮我们吗
我在这里交了些新朋友
什么都别告诉他们
相信我
一切都在我的掌控中
天 克尼彭伯格
Oh, Jesus, Knippenberg.
你真会倒人胃口
You sure know how to make a man lose his appetite.
嗯 嗯 听着
Yeah, yeah, look.
我不知道还能打给谁
I didn't know who else to call.
你是我在美国大使♥馆♥唯一认识的人
You're my only contact at the US embassy.
嗯 好吧
Yeah, well, good,
因为别人会觉得
because anybody else would
你一定是疯了 但...
think you'd lost your goddamn mind, but...
你的这个小情况
..This little situation of yours...
我有点好奇它可能跟我桌子上的
..I got a weird little wonder that maybe it's connected to
某些东西有关
something that landed on
而且这个想法在我脑海里挥之不去
my desk and won't get the hell off of it.
30分钟后在第九街后面的停车场见
The lot behind Soi nine. 30 minutes.
好
All right.
这不是真的
一定是因为某个愚蠢的错误
他们不会无缘无故地逮捕他
毒品 爸爸
阿兰从来不碰毒品
他连酒都很少喝
你不能帮帮他吗
我 帮忙
你疯了吗
我是交通警♥察♥
就算我是少将 我也不会帮
但这不是真的 爸爸
那就是他
That's him.
这是特蕾莎·诺尔顿 21岁 来自加利福尼亚
This is Teresa Knowlton. Aged 21, out of California.
已经下落不明五个月了 现在还没找到
Whereabouts unknown for five months, and counting.
她可能就是我的目击者提到的那个
Well, she may be the American girl
美国姑娘 但...
that my witness mentioned, but...
我没遇到过她
..I haven't come across her.
我不知道她有没有遇到过阿兰·戈蒂耶
I don't know if she ever met Alain Gautier,
但我可以告诉你
but I can tell you she's
她正是他会毁灭的那种人
precisely the sort of person he destroys...
我怀疑他现在用的那本护照的主人
..As is, I suspect, the American
也是这样的人
whose passport he's currently using.
怎么回事 克尼彭伯格
What gives, Knippenberg?
我没想到你会在曼谷
You're the last man in Bangkok who I'd expect
到处查案扮侦探
to be running around playing gumshoe,
当然 除非你们在玩什么侦探游戏
unless of course it was The Case Of The Missing Pencil.
你丢了个美国人
You are missing an American.
我们丢了两个荷兰人 最后赫尔曼找到了他们
We were missing two Dutch until Herman found them.
对 好了 安吉拉
Yes, all right, Angela.
他们抱在一起
They were set alight
被烧死了 雷德兰先生
while they were still in each other's arms, Mr Redland.
而且你觉得就是这个人
And you think it's this man?
我不是觉得
I don't think.
我知道就是
I know it is.
大卫·阿伦·戈尔
如果这是伪造的 也伪造得太好了
If it's a fake, it's a damn good one.
我想跟他谈谈
I want to talk to him.
你要旁听我们谈话
You are to sit in on this.
他在那里面
He's in there.
雷德兰 等等 等等
Redland, wait. Wait.
听着 我觉得你应该一个人去
Look, I think you should do it alone.
-克尼彭伯格 -不不不
- Knippenberg. - No, no, no.
听我说 我的大使绝不会允许这样的事
Listen to me, listen, my ambassador would never allow this.
我觉得我最好不要出面
I think it's best I stay in the shadows.
一旦他发现娜迪恩和我有联♥系♥
If he ever finds a connection between me and Nadine...
再说我也不会审问人
...Plus, I'm no interrogator.
我是谁 神探可伦坡吗
What the hell am I, Columbo?
真是一团乱
It's a hell of a mix-up, huh?
希望他们找到真正的戈蒂耶
Let's hope they catch up with the real Gautier,
把这事解决了 对吧
put this thing to bed, right?
我也很难相信他做了什么错事
Oh, I find it hard to believe he's done anything wrong, either.
你见过他
Well, you met him.
你觉得他不像一个毒贩吗
He didn't strike you as, you know, a drug dealer?
就像我在外面对警督说的一样
Like I said to the Captain out there,
我觉得他是个正直的人
he seemed to me a fine man.
慷慨大度 魅力十足
Generous, charming.
我们都会想成为他那样的人
We should all hope to be such a man of the world.
大卫·阿伦·戈尔
从爱荷华州来的
From Iowa, huh?
对
Yes.
只是你的口音听起来不太像中西部口音
It's just your accent doesn't exactly sound Mid-Western.
我和祖父母在波多黎各待了很久
Spent a lot of time with my grandparents in Puerto Rico.
在我回大使♥馆♥之前
Well, er, before I head back to the embassy,
或许你可以帮我个忙
maybe you could help on something?
我们有个失踪人员报告
We've had a missing person report.
一位年轻女性 来这里度假
A young woman, over here on vacation,
名字叫特蕾莎
name of Teresa...
特蕾莎·诺尔顿
Teresa Knowlton.
你有碰巧遇到过她吗
You haven't crossed paths by any chance?
我觉得离家在外的美国人可能会互相结识
I thought maybe Americans far from home might find each other.
恐怕没有
I'm afraid not.
他在撒谎 是不是
He's lying, isn't he?
我不知道
I don't know.
雷德兰
Redland.
至少我进那个房♥间了 好吗
Hey, at least I went in the goddamn room, OK?
试试那个女人
Try the woman.
你怎么不去试试
Why don't you try her?
行 好吧
Fine, OK.
认一个美国人
ID an American?
美国大使♥馆♥
The American embassy?
是的 女士
Yes, ma'am.
你隔壁间的朋友 戈尔先生
You see your friend in the next cell, Mr Gore?
他在这次混乱中有权享受领事帮助
Well, he's entitled to consular advice during this mix-up.
不过趁我在这
But while I'm here,
我想询问一名失踪人员的事
I wanted to ask about a missing person.
我们有点担心
You see, we're a little worried.
特蕾莎
Teresa.
据她祖母说
As her grandmother tells, it's been--
她在加利福尼亚饱受折磨
she's through the wringer in California,
非要来东方进寺院
came east to join a monastery, of all things.
但是五个月了 没人有她任何消息
But in five months, nobody's heard a whisper from her.
我没法告诉一个哭泣的老太太
And I can't tell a weeping old lady
她的宝贝孙女在哪
where her beloved grand-daughter is
因为就我所知
because all I know
她从未去过任何寺院
is she never made it to any monastery.
会烧到你的
You are gonna get burned.
你的手指
Your fingers.
我从来都没见过她
I've never seen her before in my life.
有些蹊跷
Something here isn't right.
我知道 我们得让楚朋扣留他们
I know, we have to make Chupong hold them.
我们没那个权力
We don't have the authority.
就算有 我们也没有依据
And even if we did, we don't have the grounds.
剧集 | 毒蛇(2021) | 导航列表