剧集 | 毒蛇(2021) | 导航列表
去曼谷的前几天 寄出了信
just days before they left for Bangkok.
他们提到了他们看到的美景
They talk about the sights they saw,
以及酒店有多糟糕
how terrible their hotel was.
然后他们提到了常驻曼谷的一个法国珠宝商
And then they mention this French gem dealer based out of Bangkok.
他帮布洛姆给德克尔小姐弄了个戒指
He helped Bloem with a ring for Miss Dekker
然后邀请他们去他和他妻子的家里做客
and then invited them to come and stay at his home with his wife.
他们提到那个法国珠宝商的名字了吗
Well, do they name this French gem dealer?
-没有 -坎妮卡
- No. - Kannika?
你看了今天的邮报吗
Did you read the Post today?
《华♥盛♥顿♥邮♥报♥》吗
The Washington Post?
真会说 赫尔曼 还《华♥盛♥顿♥邮♥报♥》呢
Yes, Herman, the Washington Post.
坎妮卡 在外面...
Kannika, outside, erm...
《曼谷邮报》
Bangkok Post.
那个邮报啊
Oh, that Post!
你能拿进来一下吗
好的
谢谢
比利时大使♥馆♥的米歇尔-安德烈·朱里翁伯爵
大家都在谈论这事
Everyone was talking about it.
一个外交官和一个陪酒女
A diplomat and a bar girl.
"比利时大使♥馆♥的米歇尔-安德烈·朱里翁伯爵
"Count Michel-Andre Jurion of the Belgian Embassy
会见了阿兰·沙缇耶先生的律师们..."
is to make himself known to the lawyers of Monsieur Alain Chartier..."
不好意思 安吉拉 我不...
I-I'm sorry, Angela, I don't...
这个叫沙缇耶的人 是个珠宝商
This man, Chartier, is a gem dealer.
法国珠宝商
A French gem dealer.
什么 常驻这里吗
What? Based here?
没错 就在曼谷
Yes! Here in Bangkok.
八个月前
亲爱的玛丽-安德莉
与你分开的每一天都是痛苦的煎熬
但至少你的身体很快就能与我相拥
我爱你 我的玛丽
快飞到曼谷 到我身边来 做我的人
我们很快就将在曼谷降落
We will shortly be landing in Bangkok.
请调整座椅...
Please return to your seats...
我深爱的阿兰
我的牧师告诉我 浪费人生是一种罪孽
他明白我飞去和你见面意味着什么
我的家人却不明白
但我告别了他们 飞到了你身边
渴求你的爱抚 和接下来几周可能发生的一切
我受够了魁北克 你的玛丽-安德莉
阿兰
Alain.
把包给我 我们走吧
三周后
两周的度假变成了三周的煎熬
但我拒绝回家
尽管他还是没有对我表现出我渴求的亲密
一想到回家 回到我那凄凉的卧室
而且我父母那伪善的宽慰令我恐慌不已
你能借我一百美元吗
好
它叫弗兰基
你要是不喜欢 也可以换个名字
我喜欢这个名字
你真可爱
我想着你可以...
穿这个去沙滩
我们可以去玩几天
你觉得怎么样
你猜他们在说什么
What is it, do you think, they say?
我告诉你
I'll tell you.
他们在问自己 像你这样的大美人
They ask themselves what a beautiful woman like you...
怎么会和我这个杂种在一起
Is doing with a half-breed like me.
你怎么知道的
How do you know?
因为这话我听了一辈子
Because people have been saying this all my life.
去打个招呼如何
Why not go over and say hello?
但你不要叫自己玛丽-安德莉
But you don't call yourself Marie-Andree.
你说你叫莫妮克
Say you're Monique.
告诉他们你是个时装模特
Tell them you're a fashion model
我是你的摄影师丈夫
and I'm your photographer husband.
我们要讨他们的喜欢
We'll make them love us.
这是什么考验吗
这是个游戏
It's a game.
-你好 请问你叫什么 -你好
- Hello. What is your name? - Hello.
我叫薇奥拉 很高兴认识你
Hi. I'm Viola, nice to meet you.
我叫莫妮克 那是我丈夫阿兰
Erm, Monique. My husband, Alain.
-阿兰 -你好
- Alain! - Hello.
狗狗真可爱
Aw, cute dog.
不不不 你得明白 阿兰
Nah, nah, nah, nah. You've got to understand, Alain,
石油价格在一年内翻了两番
the price of oil quadrupled in under a year!
美♥国♥佬♥打仗的开销肯定不小
Imagine what the war was costing the Yanks
毕竟石油都涨到12块一桶了
with oil at $12 a barrel.
他们是不可能在越南久留的
There's no way they were staying in Vietnam.
不对 凶残的越共才是更主要的原因
No, the ferocity of the Vietcong meant far more.
我给你看个纪念品
I'll show you a souvenir.
这是我在虎尾拍摄美军撤军时
From the time I photographed the United States Army retreat
留下的
from Huwei.
是一块铝片留下的
That was a slice of aluminium,
和你的酒杯一样大小
The size of your glass.
他放弃拍摄军事活动
The day he gave up military campaigns
转投时尚圈的那天让我如释重负
for fashion campaigns was a great relief.
我说真的
I'm telling you, you know?
薇奥拉 你还好吗
Viola? Are you all right?
我先失陪了
Oh. Excuse me.
你们能等我一下吗
Guys, will you give me a minute?
-她没事吧 -我这就去看看
- Is she OK? - I'll go and see now.
薇奥拉 亲爱的 有什么我能帮上忙的吗
Viola, sweetheart? Can I help at all?
我们不去帮忙吗
她肯定没事的
I'm sure she'll be fine.
敬莫妮克
莫妮克
Monique!
现在拜访是不是太晚了
锁门
关门
窗帘也拉上
他们是死了吗
没有 他们还没死
这是你干的吗
他们就是两个有钱的混♥蛋♥
They're only rich assholes.
等他们明早醒来
And when they wake up in the morning,
他们还会继续有钱 继续混♥蛋♥下去
they will still be rich assholes.
他们不值得你这么担心
They don't merit your concern.
《石油政♥治♥学》 他懂个屁
Oil Politics. What does he know?
他所做的一切不过是背书而已
All he does is recite what he's read in a fucking book.
八个月后
比利时大使♥馆♥的米歇尔-安德烈·朱里翁伯爵...
你在处理这事 对吗
You will be handling this problem, correct?
告诉我怎么回事
Tell me what this is.
我为什么要告诉你 木鞋小子
Tell me why I should, Cloggy.
两个荷兰人被谋杀了
Two murdered Dutch?
我有他们给家里写的信
I have letters they wrote home
他们在信里都说遇到了一位
in which they both describe meeting a French gem dealer
住在曼谷的法国珠宝商
based out of Bangkok.
他邀请他们住在他家里 看这里
He invited them to come and stay at his home, here.
在曼谷会见珠宝商阿兰·沙缇耶先生的律师 朱里翁伯爵的污蔑令这位珠宝商名誉扫地
如果这位沙缇耶就是那位珠宝商
So if this Chartier is the same gem dealer,
他可能知道他们遭遇了什么
he might know what happened to them.
所以你接受了警♥察♥的提议
You've taken the cops up on their offer, then?
你的大使知道吗
Does your ambassador know?
他很支持我
H-He's been nothing but encouraging.
我就知道
I'll bet!
赫尔曼 午饭你请
Pay for my lunch, Herman.
什么意思
Excuse me?
我没法带你去见这位珠宝商
I can't take you to meet this gem dealer,
但如果要我带你去见朱里翁 你得请我吃午饭
but if I'm taking you to meet Jurion, you're paying for my lunch.
我有司机 他可以送我们去
I have my driver. He can take us.
不 让他走吧
No. Send him away.
为什么
Why?
因为你不想让他知道我带你去了哪里
Because you don't want him seeing where I'm taking you.
来吧 木鞋小子
Come on, Cloggy.
珠宝商要告我们的比利时专员朱里翁
The gem dealer is suing Jurion, one of our Belgian attaches.
只是因为酒吧女而起的愚蠢争执
It was just a stupid fight over a bar girl.
于是我们就去挖他的黑料
So we go looking for dirt on him,
让他收手 明白吗
to make him back down. Understand?
总之 朱里翁听说了个疯狂的故事
Anyway, Jurion hears this crazy story.
西蒙斯 带游客参观吗
-荷兰的克尼彭伯格 -你应该念克...
- 'ippenberg from the Dutch. - You say it K...
我知道怎么发音 赫尔曼 不过这样念更简单
I know how you say it, Herman. It's just easier that way.
他对你那位珠宝商有兴趣
He shares an interest in your gem dealer.
阿兰·沙缇耶
Alain Chartier.
-你想要姑娘吗 -不用
- Hi. Do you want girl? - No.
不了 谢谢
No. Thank you.
接着说
Go on.
剧集 | 毒蛇(2021) | 导航列表