剧集 | 毒蛇(2021) | 导航列表
她...你有拜访记录 对吗
She...? You have a record of someone visiting you, yes?
是的 我亲自接待的她
Yep. I saw her myself.
四个月前
失陪一下
Excuse me.
猴子 我的天呐
Monkey! Oh, my God!
你的客人是谁 阿贾伊
Who is your guest, Ajay?
嗨 我叫特蕾莎
Hey, I'm Teresa.
这是莫妮克 这是她家
Monique. It's her place.
你就是那个宝石商人
Oh, erm, you're the gem dealer?
我不是
I am not.
他才是宝石商人
He is the gem dealer.
我丈夫 阿兰
My husband, Alain.
你不会吃醋吗
阿兰就是这种人
这是他的天性
我不希望他改变
我不知道你是怎么做到的
你太世故了 不像魁北克人
去跳舞吧
你们去哪了
Where've you been?
你们一晚上没回来
You've been gone all night.
芭堤雅
Pattaya.
那女孩想游泳
The girl wanted to swim.
她和阿贾伊游了泳
She and Ajay swam.
你拿去兑现吧
Will you see these cashed?
是那个美国女孩的旅行支票
The American girl's traveller's cheques.
别担心
Don't worry.
我会解决照片的问题
I'll fix the photograph.
但她来过这里
But she's been here.
她可能会告诉警♥察♥我们在哪儿
She can tell the police where we are.
她不会的
No, she can't.
你不用担心这事
You don't need to worry about this.
完全不用操心
About any of it.
我保证 亲爱的
我们很安全
给我们拍张照片
Take a photograph.
给我妈妈看
For my mother.
这样她就能看看你
So she can see you.
看我们在一起多开心
See how well we're doing together.
四个月后
她没告诉你她的名字吗 卡特赖特先生
Did she not give you her name, Mr Cartwright?
她不肯说 她当时情绪很激动
No, she wouldn't. She was highly agitated.
那她告诉你什么了
What DID she tell you?
跟你刚才说的一样
Just as you described.
指控那个宝石商人
Allegations against this gem dealer.
下药 盗窃
Drugging, theft...
-谋杀 -对
- Murder? - Yes!
你不相信她说的话
And you didn't believe her?
我相不相信她根本不重要
It's irrelevant whether I believed her or not.
我们没能力帮她
It's not within our gift to help.
向警♥察♥求助更有用
It's far better gone to the police.
-然后呢 -她说报♥警♥没用
- And? - She said that was impossible.
那个法国人在警局里有人
This Frenchman had connections with the police.
有警♥察♥朋友 事实上 她还给我留了样东西
Friendships. Actually, she left something with me.
-你应该会想看看 -是的 麻烦了
- I imagine you'd like to see it. - Yes. Please.
威·布洛姆
阿·戈蒂耶
宝石商人
她有没有给你留下联♥系♥地址
I don't suppose she left a contact address with you,
能找到她的地方
somewhere that she might be found?
有 她留了
Oh, yes. Yes, she did.
尾页夹着一张纸
There's a slip in the back leaf.
曼谷 班登路
卡尼特豪♥宅♥ 409
-但没留名字 -没有
- But no name? - Oh, no, no.
她太害怕了 你留着吧 我用不上
Far too frightened. Oh, keep it. Keep it. No use to me.
这男人就是这本日记的主人
This is the man whose diary this was.
威廉·布洛姆
Willem Bloem.
他被活活烧死了
He was burnt alive.
什么 不 没必要给我看 克尼彭伯格
What? Oh, no. No. There's no need for that, Knippenberg.
躺在他旁边的是他女友
And laying next to him is his girlfriend.
海伦娜·德克尔 我相信他们生前很相爱
Helena Dekker. They were very much in love, I believe.
你认为我们为何在此
What is it you think we're here for?
我不是指我们的工作 而是作为一个人
I don't mean our work, I mean as human beings.
如果我们都漠不关心 还有什么会在意我们
If it is not to have a care for one another, then what is it?
抱歉 我...
I-I'm sorry. I-I...
-比利时 -保罗 我是赫尔曼
- Belgique. - Paul, it's Herman.
你还以为你不理我了呢 木鞋小子
I thought you weren't talking to me, Cloggy.
保罗 我好像找到她了
Paul, I've found her, I think.
三个月前
这是我帮他选的
I helped him choose this.
你是莫妮克 我是须田
You're Monique. I'm Suda.
想我了吗
Have you missed me?
阿兰跟我说猴子死了
Alain told me the monkey died.
你是怎么进来的
How did you get in?
她是谁
她替阿兰做事
我在跟我父亲说明
I'm just explaining to my father
你是阿兰的秘书 对吗
that you are Alain's secretary, right?
你已经到了
Oh, you're here already.
不错
Good.
罗米恩上校
Colonel Romyen.
如果现在出发 我们能在预订时间到达饭店
If we go now, we will make the reservation.
我对她没感觉
一点也没有
我是个务实的人
须田为我们提供珠宝
上校为我们提供庇护
你和我 我们所做的一切
别这样 亲爱的
别让嫉妒和疑心蒙蔽了你
那都是世俗的禁锢
你没有那么小家子气
你现在是莫妮克 不再是玛丽-安德莉了
等等
Oh, hang on,
我给你看样东西 看
I want to show you something. Look.
这是我的女人 叫斯蒂菲 还有小可丽奥
That's my woman, Stephie, and little Cleo.
-她就像是我的救生筏 -她很漂亮
- She's like a life raft for me. - She's beautiful.
你也是
So are you.
别挨得太紧
Hey, don't get too close.
你怎么样
这就要去上班了吗
唉
他不吃药
莫妮克
Monique.
莫妮克
Monique.
我怎么了 哥们
What's wrong with me, man?
你得送我去医院 哥们
You've got to take me to hospital, man.
没事的 朋友 你很安全
It's OK, my friend, you're safe.
我知道你很难受 放松
I know how you suffer, but relax.
我真的很怕 哥们
I'm just really scared, man.
莫妮克给你热了些浓牛奶
Monique has made you some warm condensed milk.
可以缓解腹部痉挛
It relieves stomach cramps.
打电♥话♥给斯蒂菲
Call Stephie.
-我会打 -打给她
- I will call. - Call her.
莫妮克应该害怕她担心他所做的一些事吗
玛丽很害怕 但莫妮克必须保持冷静
我是否能将这个角色永远扮演下去
知道了这么多事
莫妮克
他们要带他去哪
医院
他病得太重
同时也知道了一直以来 他都有别的女人
而我还必须毫无怨言地继续这样下去
玛丽-安德莉在尖叫着要停止这一切
但莫妮克
她不能
看看谁来了
Look who I found.
莉娜
Lena!
你们病得不轻
You've been very unwell.
我们一直在照顾你们 快两天了
We've been looking after you for almost two days now.
威姆
Wim?
他在睡觉
He's sleeping.
你爱他 是吗
You love him, don't you?
他也很爱你
And he loves you.
那对他来说就像是种本能
It's like a natural instinct for him.
他不用告诉你
He doesn't have to tell you.
你就能感受到
You just feel it.
就像阳光照在脸上
Like the sun on your face.
莫妮克
Monique.
求你了
Please.
帮帮我们
Help us.
求你了
剧集 | 毒蛇(2021) | 导航列表