剧集 | 毒蛇(2021) | 导航列表
This is Knippenberg. My Third Secretary.
克尼彭伯格 这位是吉尔斯·伊斯顿
Knippenberg, this is Giles Easton,
英国的大使
my opposite number with the British.
-你好啊 -下午好
- How do you do? How do you do? - Good afternoon.
-好球 -大使 我能跟您说两句话吗
- Good shot! - Ambassador, may I speak with you briefly?
那位是克尼彭伯格夫人
That is Mrs Knippenberg.
因为你迟到了 我就让安吉拉跟德容打了
I told Angela to play with De Jongh, as you were late.
-你没跟我说过她在学泰语 -没有吗
- You didn't tell me she was learning Thai. - Did I not?
她还会说其他四五种语言
To add to the four or five other languages she already speaks.
她要不是德国人 我都想给她提供工作了
If she wasn't German, I'd offer her a job.
你要不是荷兰人 我也许会接受
Well, if you weren't Dutch, I might take it.
大使 我能跟您说两句吗 是领♥事♥馆♥的事
Ambassador, may I speak with you briefly on a consular matter?
领♥事♥馆♥不是关门了吗
I thought the office was shut.
是的 当然 但我觉得这事挺紧急的
Yes, no, of course. But I thought this was rather urgent.
两名荷兰的年轻背包客
Two young Dutch backpackers.
他们的家人有两个多月没收到他们的消息了
Their families haven't heard from them in over two months.
克尼彭伯格 你上次和你妈说话是什么时候
Knippenberg, when did you last speak to your mother?
她有写信称你失踪了吗
And does she write letters declaring you missing?
追查长发无业游民不是外交官的职责
It's not a diplomat's job to go chasing after longhaired bums.
硬说的谁的责任 那也是泰国警♥察♥的
If it's for anyone, it's for the Thai police.
你这么担心 找他们好了
Pass it on to them if you're so concerned.
是 当然 大使先生
Yes, sir. Of course, Ambassador.
好球
Good shot.
荷兰人再一次战胜了你们英国人
Once again, a Dutch triumph over you Brits.
麻烦一下
Yes, please!
赫尔曼
Hey, Herman.
恭喜
你好啊
Hello.
刚刚怎么回事
What was all that?
就...
It's, er...
两个荷兰人失踪了
Two missing Dutch.
家人很着急 但显然这归警♥察♥管
Worried family. But it's a police matter, apparently.
我妈妈以前就警告过我
My mother warned me about this.
他把工作看得太重了
He takes his work too seriously.
他绝对不会为了在暹罗点酒店的十五层和你做♥爱♥
He will never take the day off to make love to you
而刻意请一天假
on the 15th floor of the Siam Point.
那里只有八层
Well, it only has eight floors,
所以严格来说 她说得没错
so, technically, she was correct.
曼谷
两个月前
香港 抵达
圣克鲁兹旅馆
你写这个干什么 阿兰说了我们可以住他家
这太过了 他们太客气了
但阿兰在等我们呢
我们可以待会去找他们
威姆
Wim!
莉娜
Lena?
是你们吗
Is it you?
是的
Yeah.
我叫阿贾伊
I'm Ajay.
阿兰派我来的 我为他工作
Alain sent me. I work for him.
你怎么知道是我们的
How did you know it was us?
你背着橙色包包嘛
Well, there's the orange.
但其实
But really...
是因为这个
That, of course.
我来帮你们提包吧 大家都等着你们呢
Let me help you with your bags. We're all expecting you!
-不不 -我们打算先去圣克鲁兹旅馆
- No, no. - We were planning on going to the Santa Cruz first?
圣克鲁兹旅馆 不 阿兰可不会让你们去
The Santa Cruz? No. Alain wouldn't allow it.
可不能委屈了朋友
Not for his friends.
那地方真的越来越糟糕了
That place gets worse by the week.
洗澡水用的是运河里的脏水
The bathwater comes straight out of the Klong.
还有人在那里被抢了
People get robbed.
-我们不想麻烦... -怎么会
- We don't want to... - No.
欢迎来到曼谷 来吧
Welcome to Bangkok. Come on, then.
卡尼特豪♥宅♥
万登
看看谁来了
Look who I found!
-莉娜 -欢迎你们
- Lena! - Welcome.
-莫妮克 -你们来啦
- Hey, Monique. - You made it!
-很高兴见到你 -我也是 欢迎
- Nice to see you. - You too. Welcome.
欢迎来到卡尼特豪♥宅♥
Welcome to Kanit House.
非常感谢
Thank you very much.
-一路上怎么样 -挺好的
- How was the trip? - Yeah, it was good.
它叫弗兰基
This is Frankie.
我们的朋友 多米尼克
Our friend Dominique.
你们好 这是你的
Bonjour. This is for you.
-谢谢 -这是你的
- Thank you. - For you.
干净毛巾
Fresh towel.
-太谢谢你们了 -应该的
- Well, thank you very much. - No problem.
真好
Oh, it's really good.
-我来帮你拿包 -谢谢
- Here, I will take your bag for you. - Thanks.
多米尼克
Dominique.
-跟我来 -好
- Come on. - Yeah.
我们会帮你们把脏衣服洗了
We'll wash your dirty things for you.
-但都脏了 -那就全部洗干净
- Oh, but it's all dirty. - Then we will wash it all.
-是不是 多米尼克 -当然 阿兰
- Won't we, Dominique? - Yes, Alain.
谢谢你没听我的
先洗澡 休息 当自己家一样
Now, wash, rest, make yourself at home.
两个月后
我代表荷兰大使♥馆♥的赫尔曼·克尼彭伯格与你通话
我想找人询问一下有关失踪人口的事
非常抱歉 克尼彭伯格先生
I am very sorry, Mr Knippenberg.
警♥察♥让我们过完节之后再打给他们
But the police ask us to call back after the holiday.
但那得三天后了
But that's three days.
-好吧 卢瓦娜 你出去吧 -好的先生
- OK, Lawana. You can go. - Sir.
克尼彭伯格 你把那件事交给警♥察♥了吗
是的 大使
正说着呢
比利时
西蒙斯先生 我是赫尔曼·克尼彭伯格
Mr Siemons? It's Herman Knippenberg.
我和你一样 是政♥府♥间帮派联络局的
I sit on the Intergovernmental Narcotics Liaison with you.
-你是哪个 -什么
- Which one are you? - Excuse me?
-哪个国家 -荷兰
- Nation! - Oh, er...Dutch.
我想比利时大使也会找你处理
I believe the Belgian embassy also asks you to manage
他们的非常问题
its more irregular problems.
那有什么能帮你的 穿木鞋的朋友
And what can I do for you, my clog-wearing friend?
荷兰特产为木鞋
你知道他们其实不归你们管吧
You know they're not technically your problem?
知道 大使说这是警♥察♥的事
Yes. The Ambassador says it's for the police.
但他们是来度假的嘛
But they are on holiday.
是啊 可不嘛
Yeah, I'll bet they are.
你吃饭吗
来点汤吗
不 不要汤
No. No soup.
我想大家肯定对你期望很高
They expect great things of you, I imagine.
什么
Pardon me?
你是硕士吗
You have a Master's degree?
对 高级国际关系研究
Yes. Advanced International Studies.
就读于约翰·霍普金斯大学 博洛尼亚大学和华盛顿大学
Taken at Johns Hopkins, Bologna and Washington.
你成绩好吗
You did well?
好 名列前茅
Yes. A distinction.
而现在你想把这些全毁了
And now you want to fuck it all up.
好样的
Good for you!
你想找到他们吗
Now you want to find them?
-是的 -那就密切关注
- Well, yes. - Then pay attention.
首先 他们真的平安落地了吗
First, did they even get here?
如果来了 肯定会有记录
If they did, there will be documentation.
入境登记卡
Landing cards.
他们入境了
他们绝对安全抵达了这里 先生
They definitely arrived here, sir.
查查所有大型邮局
Check all the major Poste Restantes.
这些年轻旅客需要邮局收取家中的来信
These young travellers rely on them for news from home.
看看他们有没有收过信件
So, check if they pick up any letters.
大使不是让你
I thought the Ambassador
把事情交给警♥察♥处理了吗
told you to pass it on to the police?
就打一个电♥话♥
It's just one phone call.
你怎么看
What do you think?
我觉得这是违反命令
Why, I think it's disobedient.
我不会说泰语 安吉拉
I don't speak the language, Angela.
你们有威廉·布洛姆或海伦娜·德克尔的信件吗
有六封从阿姆斯特丹寄给布洛姆的信
威廉·布洛姆收
有信件
剧集 | 毒蛇(2021) | 导航列表