剧集 | 毒蛇(2021) | 导航列表
雪崩咖啡馆
伙计 你能往左边挪一点吗
Hey, man, could you move to the left a little?
当然 我的兄弟
Sure, my brother.
谢了 伙计
Thanks, man.
雪山
Mountains.
让他着迷
They're his trip.
你能去开门吗
谢谢 谢谢您 先生
Thank you. Thank you, sir.
我没有要茶
是我要的
给你点的
如果你要留下
和我一起
我需要知道你信任我
你是我崇拜的那个莫妮克吗
还是那个要回家找妈妈 向神父哭诉的玛丽-安德莉
喝下这个 你会醒过来吗
还是不会呢
这就是我有多爱你
我能兑现这些旅行支票吗
Can I cash these traveller's cheques?
-谢谢你 -谢谢
- Thank you. - Thanks.
谢谢
Thanks.
你有点太紧张了
You're wound kind of tight.
你应该喝点茶
You should take some tea.
里面有什么
What's in there?
你从未获得过的爱
All the love you never had.
从未结交过的朋友
Every friend you've never made.
-操 操 操 操 -深呼吸
- Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck. - Take a breath.
我看不清了
I can't fucking see straight.
只是初次尝试
It's the first plunge.
会缓过来的
It'll even out.
有我在
I've got you.
那是谁
Who is that?
那是谁
Who is that?
湿婆
Lord Shiva.
毁灭之神
The Destroyer.
那你是谁
And what are you?
他的使徒
His apostle.
他的奴隶
His slave.
你很安全
You're safe.
不要丢下我
Don't leave me.
我不会的
I won't.
跟我走
Come with me.
我们没有肤色之别
Our skin - it has no colour.
我不是女孩
I'm not a girl.
你也不是男孩
You're not a boy.
我们只是爱意的化身
We are only love.
我们只是爱意的化身
We are only love.
我找了你一整晚
I have been looking for you all night.
怎么样
And so...?
她什么都没有
She doesn't have anything.
那你为什么整晚都跟她在一起 阿贾伊
Then why have you been with her all night, Ajay?
我喜欢她
I like her.
你是奴隶吗
Are you a slave?
不是
No.
在她眼里 你就是个奴隶
To her you are a slave.
她可能不会说出来
She may not say it...
甚至不会有意这么认为
..not even consciously think it...
但你就是个奴隶
..but you are.
不然你以为这些白人小孩放弃他们
Why do you think these white children deny the comfort
衣食无忧的富裕生活 跑到这鬼地方来是为什么
and wealth of the life they were given to come to a place like this?
和你拜着同样的神
Worship the same Gods.
穿着同样的破烂衣服
Wear the same rags.
求你了 别伤害她
Please, don't hurt her...
住在同样肮脏的角落里
Live in the same filth.
每次所谓的"经历"在他们回家后只会变成
Each 'experience' is only then taken home to wear like -
一件部落风格的假首饰
a piece of fake, tribal jewellery.
他们旅行仅仅只为索取
They travel only to acquire.
这是另一种帝♥国♥主♥义♥
It's another form of imperialism...
她刚刚也完成了对你的殖民统治
..and she has just colonised you.
我还以为我们是兄弟
I thought we were brothers.
我们是啊
We are.
我的兄弟里没有人是奴隶
No brother of mine is a slave.
怎么了
What's wrong?
没事的 你拥有爱
It's all right, you are loved.
快走吧
Just go.
三个月后
曼谷
这是避孕药
These are birth-control pills.
上面写的是荷兰语
The writing's in Dutch.
是海伦娜·德克尔的药
Helena Dekker's, huh?
这是莫妮克
This is Monique.
戈蒂耶呢
And where is Gautier?
他就是戈蒂耶
He is Gautier.
我画了一幅公♥寓♥的平面图
I drew a map of the apartment.
这里是主卧
So, master bedroom.
这里是客房♥ 里面放着所有住客的行李
Here is the spare bedroom with all the belongings from the visitors.
还有最重要的保险柜 所有的钱和护照都在这
And most important, the safe, with all the money and passports.
-这个保险柜吗 -就是这个
- This safe? - Exactly. This one.
我家娜迪恩是名出色的间谍
She's an excellent spy, my Nadine.
这些够你给那些警♥察♥了吗
It's enough - for your policeman?
我们不会再回警局了
Because we're not going back.
我可以去啊
I can go back.
你要是有任何需要 我可以去
If you need anything, I can go.
娜迪恩 谢谢你
Nadine, thank you.
我们先来看看这些受害者吧
Let's talk a bit about the victims.
这个土耳其男子
This man, the Turk.
照片上的珠子和他身上戴的相同
These are the same beads that he's wearing,
但你们不知道他的名字
but you don't know his name?
我在地方报纸上找到了这些报道
I found these stories in the regional newspapers.
你对这些人有了解吗
Do you know anything about these people?
多米尼克给我们看过 她是美国人
Dominique showed us these. She is American.
阿兰好像是带她去了帕蓬
Alain took her to Patpong, I think.
多米尼克就是用这个人的出境签证逃跑的
And she's the one whose exit visa Dominique used to get out.
-是叫斯蒂芬妮吗 -斯蒂芬
- Stephanie? - Steph?
就是她 斯蒂芬妮
Stephanie. Yes.
-要吗 -谢谢
- This? - Thank you.
娜迪恩 这是哪来的
Nadine, where did you get these?
安纳普尔纳皇家大酒店
应该是从戈蒂耶家拿的
I think at Gautier's.
游客在尼泊尔遇害
他们当时在尼泊尔
They were in Nepal.
皇家安纳普尔纳大酒店
三个月前
尼泊尔 加德满都
那就是库玛丽女神 活女神
That's the Kumari Devi. The Living Goddess.
化身为一个小女孩
Reincarnated as a little girl.
他们选中了她 把她带来这里 供奉为神
They select her, bring her here to live, and worship her.
看这里 她来月事就得离开这里
Check this - the first day she gets the crimson, she's out of here.
因为她不再纯洁了
She's not considered pure any more.
所以他们会赶走她 再找下一个
So they kick her out and find another one.
那她会怎么样
Then what happens to her?
事情会传开
It gets peachier.
没有男人会要她
She can't ever find herself an old man.
她对男人来说是厄运 传说是这么说的
She's bad luck for dudes, so the story goes.
要跟一个前任女神在一起 可得小心了
You get with an ex-goddess, look out!
那她的余生...
Then the rest of her life...
就孤身一人吗
she's alone?
肯定比下半辈子
I mean, it sure as hell beats
只能生活在萨♥拉♥托♥加♥村里要强得多
the hell out of living the rest of your life in fucking Saratoga,
在村里只能嫁给一个在银行工作的废物
married to some piece of shit who works in a bank
每天晚上只会看着比赛剪脚趾甲
and picks his toes in front of the game every night.
毕竟 有多少有机会说自己曾经做过女神呢
I mean, who do you know who gets to say, "Once, I was a goddess"?
你接下来要去哪
So, where are you headed next?
我还不确定
I'm not sure.
我丈夫还在拿主意
My husband is deciding.
你听起来不是很乐意
You don't sound too happy about that.
他打你吗
Does he smack you around?
不 他...
No. He's...
他对我很好
He's very good to me.
剧集 | 毒蛇(2021) | 导航列表