剧集 | 毒蛇(2021) | 导航列表
of narcotics liaison along the Cambodian border.
谢谢 瑞德兰德先生 谢谢各位
Thank you, Mr Redland. Thank you, gentlemen.
天 克尼彭伯格 我不至于那么让人无聊吧
Jesus, Knippenberg, I didn't think I was that dull.
你胆子不小啊 克尼彭伯格
You've got a hell of a nerve, Knippenberg.
把这些垃圾发到这城里
Shoving this garbage through the mailbox
所有大使♥馆♥的邮箱里
of every embassy in the city,
大肆鼓吹 说一位加拿大公民
bawling about a Canadian citizen
是一个该死的曼谷杀人帮派的成员
being in some goddamn Bangkok murder gang!
这是事实
Well, she is.
她是同谋 不管你愿不愿意承认
She's an accomplice. Whether you like it or not,
她是魁北克人 而你是加拿大使♥馆♥专员
she's Quebecois and you're a Canadian attache.
我以为你会想要做点什么
I thought you might want to do something about that,
而不是装作事不关己 跑来这里犯蠢
not come blundering in here as though it's none of your business.
我的天 克尼彭伯格 你到底怎么了
My God, Knippenberg, what is the matter with you?
你仔细看过这些资料吗
Have you actually even read this?
大使 你的三等秘书怕是得了丛林热
Ah, Ambassador, your, er, Third Secretary has jungle fever.
我的三等秘书也是我的二把手
My Third Secretary has been my First Lieutenant
负责调查两名荷兰公民
in our investigation into the violent crimes
遭遇的
committed against two
暴♥力♥犯罪
nationals of the Kingdom of the Netherlands.
一对年轻情侣 现在都躺在太平间的板床上
A young couple, both now lying on mortuary slabs.
非常糟糕恶劣的案件 巴斯蒂安先生
Nasty and upsetting business, Mr Bastien.
来我办公室 就现在
先生 很抱歉 我...
我强烈建议你闭嘴
我很怀疑 克尼彭伯格
你知不知道你在这里的任务到底是什么
世界上任何一位外交官的任务
是要不动声色地发挥影响
我在那个加拿大蠢货面前维护你
可不是因为我愿意
我维护你是因为
我得对自己的国家和这个大使♥馆♥负责
可你呢
显然你根本不懂什么叫责任
先生 无意冒犯
你似乎还没明白
你那些低三下四的行为不仅影响了你
现在也影响到了我
休个假吧
三周
先生 三周 我觉得不行...
这不是请求 克尼彭伯格 是命令
离开曼谷
恢复一下理智 我短期内不想见到你
尤丁 停车
Yotin, stop the car.
-克尼彭伯格先生 -停车 停
- Mr Knippenberg? - Stop! STOP!
先生 你...
Sir, what are you...?
他们这儿这么多 我们家一朵都没有
They've got plenty and we've got none.
要我帮忙吗 先生
Can I help you, sir?
要
Yes.
停职
Suspended?!
不算停职
It isn't a suspension.
你还想怎么委婉地表达被强制休假
What kind of euphemism would you prefer for compulsory leave?
我还以为你一定会...
I thought I could rely on you to...
会干什么 赫尔曼
To what, Herman?
会做你的打字员 然后做你的司机
To be your typist, then your chauffeur?
现在还要忍♥受这种破事
And now to tolerate this lunacy?
会相信我
To believe in me.
当初你拿到外♥交♥部♥实习机会的时候
When you got your internship in the Foreign Service,
是我在你上课时给你做饭
I put bread on the table while you took classes.
我那样做是出自对你的信任
I believed in you enough for that,
也正因如此 我随你来到异国他乡
and enough to follow you to the other side of the world
好让你追求你的事业
so you could build your career.
你的事业
your career.
所以请容许我
So forgive me if I take
不认同你
exception in watching you fling that career
一面自毁前程
in the dustbin one with one hand
一面随意将我的生命置于危险之中
while you wilfully put my life in danger with the other.
凡·东根说得没错
Van Dongen's right.
你需要休假
You need a holiday.
至少我需要
Or at least I do.
从池塘里出来 老天爷
Get out of this pond, for God's sake.
就算在卡拉奇 你也能找到好香槟
敬巴黎
亲爱的
既然我们要去欧洲
就要放下很多过往
不如意的事和更不如意的人
我想知道你能不能真的放下
如果你是问我能不能守口如瓶
我不是要你守口如瓶 玛丽
我是说忘记 一切
我希望我们能发自内心感到自己是清白的
现在起我们要当夫妻
父母
我的杯子呢
Where's my glass?
-我饿死了 -阿贾伊
- And I'm starving. - Ajay.
我们都很想见到你 是吧 莫妮克
We're pleased to see you, aren't we, Monique?
轻而易举
Not a thing.
就这么过关了
Just strolled through.
这些东西真是宝贝 阿兰
These things are gold, Alain.
那个荷兰人 克尼彭伯格 怎么样了
And the Dutch man, Knippenberg? What word?
兄弟 你可以高枕无忧了
Oh, my brother, you can sleep easy.
曼谷都传遍了 他被开除了
It's all over Bangkok, he's been sent away.
你找到买♥♥家了吗
You got a buyer set up?
对 他们是三♥级♥买♥♥家
Yes, they are Tier 3 buyers.
在伯尔尼 苏黎世和巴黎都有店
Boutiques in Bern, Zurich and Paris.
我只需要跟他们敲定一些条款
I only need to agree terms with them and, erm...
然后我们就可以离开
And then we can leave.
巴黎 哇
Paris. Wow.
我到时候要一些新行头 哥们
I'm going to need some new threads, man.
新衣服 阿贾伊
New clothes, Ajay?
性格也要改改
A new character, too.
不得了
Fucking hell.
你可真会说话 莫妮克
Nice to see you, too, Monique.
亲爱的
你能去帮我拿烟吗 就在卧室里
拜托
谁得罪她了
What chopped her onions?
她是因为看见你 朋友
The sight of you, mon frere.
你还记得我们1971年来这里吗
You remember when we came through here in '71?
-当然 -那四天我赚的钱
- Of course. - I made more in those four days
比我爸一辈子赚得还多 多亏了你
than my father made in all his life. Thanks to you.
你包里是什么
What's in your bag?
对
Well...
你忘不了她 对吧
Couldn't leave her behind, could you?
谁能怪你呢
And who could blame you?
朱丽叶 天哪 她就像...
Juliette, man, she was like...
莫妮克 根本不在一个水平
Monique, not even in the same class.
怎么了
What?
五年前 印度孟买♥♥
你要出门
不会很久
马杜
我的小公主
我不在的时候你让妈妈别太想我
那就告诉我们你要去哪 查尔斯
我有工作
再见 小天使
我明天回来
三周后 新德里
德里最著名的酒店 阿育王酒店
Delhi's most celebrated hotel, the Ashoka,
阿育王酒店珠宝失窃
遭遇盗窃 手法大胆 令人咋舌
has been robbed in the most daring and spectacular fashion.
一名盗贼从酒店套房♥
From the suite above,
钻入楼下的珠宝展示柜
a thief drilled into the jewellery concession,
后驾驶一辆价值超一百万卢比的车辆逃逸
then escaped with a haul worth over a million rupees.
纳兰达·纳特·图里警佐带领的
New Delhi Crime Branch, under the authority of Police Sergeant
新德里罪案组向媒体保证
Narandra Nath Tuli, have reassured the media
他们已经掌握了嫌疑人的身份
that they have the suspect's identity
并且会不遗余力将其抓捕归案
and will leave no stone unturned until he is apprehended.
你好
Hello?
亲爱的 是我
查尔斯 你到底去哪...
冷静点
不行 你消失了好几周 音讯全无
你看报纸了吗
什么新闻
阿育王酒店
收音机全是播的这个
那些钻石
是我
我承诺要让你过上的那种生活
现在开始了
收拾好行李 我来了
请挂掉电♥话♥ 先生
Please disconnect the phone, sir.
慢慢转过来
Turn around slowly.
查尔斯 是谁
查尔斯 回答我
查尔斯
查尔斯
查尔斯 回答我
查尔斯
我说了转过来
I said turn around.
你被捕了
剧集 | 毒蛇(2021) | 导航列表