剧集 | 毒蛇(2021) | 导航列表
"The couple were identified as
沃尔特·达姆和劳拉·德伯格"
Walter Dahm and Lola Deberg."
谁 这些名字是...这纯属胡扯
Who? Those names are... This is complete garbage!
"进一步的报道指出 夫妇俩遇害前
"Further reports said that previous to their death, the couple
从香港前来 在一位名叫纳格迪的荷兰人
"came from Hong Kong to stay for one night at the apartment of
家里住了一晚"
"A Dutchman called Ngoti."
他妈的
先生 《泰国伊沙拉报》就是...
Sir, the Thai Issara is...
-我不知道用英文怎么说 -什么 垃圾
- I'm not sure in English. - What, a rag?
对 没错
Yes, that.
可还会有人看 大家应该知道真♥相♥
People read it, though. They need to hear the truth.
他们需要知道实际情况 而不是这种垃圾
They need to know the facts. Not this garbage.
卢瓦娜 给我接格拉姆·斯坦顿
Lawana, get me Graeme Stanton on the telephone.
我在我办公室接
I'll take it in my office.
哪个斯坦顿先生 先生
Mr Stanton, sir?
《曼谷邮报》的编辑
The editor of the Bangkok Post.
斯坦顿先生 那上面所有的事实都是错的
Mr Stanton, every fact in there is wrong.
当然他们都搞错了 他们没有这些啊
Well, of course they're wrong - they didn't have any of this.
她和我们一样
She was one of ours.
他们都没报道她的名字
They didn't even give her a name.
她叫斯蒂芬·派里
Her name was Stephane Parry.
她是被这个叫戈蒂耶的畜生杀害的
She was murdered by this bastard Gautier.
这点我知道 但却无法证实
I know that much, but I can't prove it.
马杜 别跑远了
马杜 过来
这要承担很大风险啊 克尼彭伯格先生
It's quite a risk, Mr Knippenberg.
-谢谢 -你这样位置的人
- Thank you. - A fellow in your position
来找我这样的人来吐露秘密
coming hugger-mugger to a fellow in mine.
斯坦顿先生 只要戈蒂耶还逍遥法外
Mr Stanton, as long as Gautier is out there
人们的生命就会有危险
in the world, people are in danger.
会有人送命
People will die.
我的风险和这比算什么
What is my risk next to that?
你有什么风险
What is your risk?
爸爸来吧 我们走
报纸的报道是很奇怪的东西
Newspaper stories are curious things.
谁也不知道哪个报道会吸引人的关注
You never know which ones are going to grip.
但一旦引起了关注 那就会像病毒一样
But, when they do, they're like a virus.
不管你是怎么走到现在的位置的
Whatever brought you to this position,
你都将会踹开一扇密闭的大门
you're about to kick a sealed door wide open.
那种会回弹到你身上的门...
The kind of door that tends to swing back at you -
而且力道十足
and hard.
我已经受够礼貌敲门了
I'm done with knocking politely.
六个月前
A·戈蒂耶
宝石交易商
来这找我
我本应在他的酒店和他会面 但他就留了这个
I was meant to meet him at his hotel. But he only left this.
你见过他吗 他头发很密
Have you seen him? He has a lot of hair,
留着胡子
a moustache.
他很引人注目的
He's hard to forget.
我丈夫很快就会回来的
My husband will not be long.
你们会一直住在这里吗
Are you going to stay here?
不会 我们会居住在巴黎
Oh, no. We're going to live in Paris.
我就是出生在那里的
That's where I was born.
实际上 我女儿就在那里
My daughter is there, actually.
和我母亲一起生活
With my mother.
你们有孩子吗
Do you have children?
目前还没有
Not yet.
你就一个孩子吗
And you only have one?
阿兰和我打算生很多孩子呢
Alain and I intend to have many.
你要再喝点冰茶吗
Would you like more iced tea?
好啊 谢谢
Yeah, thank you.
阿兰 这是斯蒂芬
Alain, this is Stephane
-她在找她的朋友 -维塔利
- and she's looking for her friend. - Vitali.
-谁 -一个土耳其人 他把你的名片留给我了
- Who? - A Turkish man. He left me your card.
是啊 想起来了 他来这里参加过派对
Yes. Yes, he came to a party here.
但他没待多久就走了
But he didn't stay long.
那是他的项链 怎么在你身上
This is his necklace. Why do you have it?
他从不摘下来
He never took it off.
没什么啊 他送给我当礼物了
It's OK. He gave it to me as a gift.
那他现在在哪儿
Then where is he?
冷静 好吗
Be calm, huh?
冷静
Calm down.
莫妮克 给她上点茶 谢谢
Monique, bring her some tea... please.
坐吧
Sit down.
阿贾伊对项链的事感到很抱歉 对吧
Ajay is sorry for the necklace, aren't you?
真的很抱歉
So very sorry.
给 如果你想要就拿去吧
Here, take it, if you like.
等你找到他 可以交还给他
You can give it to him when you find him.
他跟我们说起过你 你和你美丽的女儿
He told us about you. You and your beautiful little girl.
我希望你告诉你做了什么
I want you to tell me what you did
对那个法国女人和爱她的土耳其男人做了什么
to the French woman and the Turk who loved her.
我在卡拉奇时问过你 "你能忘掉吗"
I asked you in Karachi, "Can you forget?"
你跟我说你可以
And you told me you could.
你就是这么说的 玛丽
You did, Marie.
-你是在撒谎吗 -不是
- Were you lying? - No.
查尔斯
Charles...
如果...
If...
如果我将来要成为我们的孩子的母亲
If I am to be a mother to our child...
-我就必须知道 -你当时也在场啊
- I must know. - Well, you were there.
为什么还需要我来告诉你
Why do you need me to tell you?
你把她带去哪里了
Where did you take her?
我说了 就是我处理那个男人的地方
Like I said, the same place I took him -
海滩
the beach.
我先把男人丢在了那里
I left him there
然后把她也丢过去了
and then I left her there.
就这样而已吗
And that was all?
你这种胡闹该停止了 立刻
This has to stop. Now.
你发誓
发誓你没让那个女人的孩子成为孤儿
我发誓
用你孩子的性命发誓
用马杜的性命发誓
我用我女儿的性命发誓
把这些都忘掉吧
把心思都放在交易上
更多尸体与连环杀人案相关
更多尸体与连环杀人案相关
斯蒂芬和可丽奥在伊维萨岛
1974年6月
你好 是《曼谷邮报》吗
能帮我接一下编辑室吗
就说是斯坦顿先生
我是国际刑♥警♥组织的
曼谷邮报
克尼彭伯格先生
Mr Knippenberg!
能耽误您一点时间吗
May I have a moment, please?
好的
Yes.
我是苏西迈中校
I am Lieutenant Colonel Suthimai.
隶属国际刑♥警♥泰国分部
Thai Interpol.
你带了证件吗
You have identification?
你的疑心似乎很重啊
You seem suspicious, huh?
吃一堑长一智
Ah, experience teaches.
你这段时间没闲着啊
You've been busy.
如果你不介意 我想查验下你的材料
And, if you don't mind, I'd like to inspect your materials.
什么材料
Materials?
根据我从斯坦顿先生那里了解到的情况
As I understand it from Mr Stanton,
你收集了各种各样的证据材料
you have quite an assortment.
我说清楚一点 克尼彭伯格先生
Let me be clear, Mr Knippenberg -
这不是在请求你
it's not a request.
你早知道吗 但你却没阻止他
You knew? And you didn't try to stop him?
你还不了解赫尔曼那个人吗
Have you met Herman?
再说 这办法或许会成功的
Besides, it might work.
这下人们总没办法再遮掩这事了
People can hardly brush it under the carpet now.
然后怎么样
And then what?
-他们抓住他 -然后一切就结束了吗
- They catch him! - And it's all over?
-是啊 -可惜并不会结束 安吉拉
- Yes! - Except that it won't be, Angela.
永远不会结束
Not ever.
这种恶劣影响会缠着赫尔曼一辈子
The stink will follow Herman his entire life,
那意味着也会缠着你一辈子
which means it will follow you, too.
别以为你这么做就能有任何成果 克尼彭伯格
让众人蒙羞 被迫采取措施是不会让你得到什么好结果的
你未来的职业生涯 都会笼罩在这事的阴影下
你们以后去的每一家网球俱乐部 每一场派对
Every tennis club, every goddamn party the pair of you ever go to,
都会有人指着他说
剧集 | 毒蛇(2021) | 导航列表