剧集 | 毒蛇(2021) | 导航列表
See you.
那莫妮克你准备怎么办呢
So, what are you going to do with Monique, then?
那不是你要操心的事
That's not for you to worry about.
你和我能随意来来去去
You and I will move backwards and forwards as we please.
曼谷拿宝石 巴黎去换钱
Gems in Bangkok, money in Paris.
更多的宝石 更多的钱
More gems, more money.
你一辈子都花不完的钱
More than you could ever spend.
失陪了
喂
-须田 是我 -你好
- Suda, it's me. - Hello.
今晚都安排好了吗
All set for tonight?
晚餐是在八点
Dinner will be ready at eight.
但客人们七点左右会开始到
But guests will start arriving around seven.
他们都急着想见你呢
They are all desperate to meet you.
我堂兄说他已经在准备了
My cousin says he's preparing already.
全家都特别喜欢订婚聚会
The family loves engagement parties.
肯定会是很不错的聚会
Well, it will be a wonderful occasion.
-须田 你拿到了吗 -嗯
- Suda, do you have it? - Yes.
-还有呢 -有好多的宝石
- And? - There's a lot of stones.
我觉得你会高兴的
And I think you'll be happy.
-你呢 -嗯
- Are you? - Mm hmm
那才是最重要的
Then that's all that matters.
回头见吧
I'll see you later.
今晚见
I'll see you tonight.
再见
都搞定了
All set, then?
都搞定了
All set.
三小时之后
向前站
Step forwards.
随身物品
Possessions.
我没有任何...
I do not have any...
珠宝首饰
Jewellery.
娜迪恩
Nadine!
亲爱的 真对不起
别再搞川岛芳子那一套啦
我保证
-干杯 -干杯
- Cheers. - Cheers.
干杯
Cheers!
原来葡萄酒就是这个味道啊
So, this is what wine tastes like.
酒选得不错 雷米
That's a good choice, Remi.
谢谢
Thank you.
我想我们该回家了
I think it is time we went home.
不 不是现在
Oh, no, not now.
我得先尝尝这个阿马尼亚克酒
Not before I taste this Armagnac.
你早就看到了吗 保罗
You spotted it earlier? Paul?
-当然 -打扰一下
- Oh, yeah. - Excuse me!
怎么了 坎妮卡
警局打来电♥话♥找克尼彭伯格先生
警♥察♥打电♥话♥来了
Oh, the police are calling.
警♥察♥ 什么
The police? What?
我是克尼彭伯格
Yes, Knippenberg.
什么
What?
没人否认那里是戈蒂耶先生的住所
Nobody denies it is Mr Gautier's apartment.
但是戈蒂耶先生不在那
But there was no Mr Gautier there.
楚朋警督 稍等一下
Captain Chupong, if I may,
我先确认我们说的是同一个人
so I know that we are talking about the same person...
这个男人
..This man.
你在房♥子里没找到这个男人吗
You didn't find this man at the apartments?
他是美国公民
He is an American citizen.
大卫·戈尔
David Gore.
大卫·阿伦·戈尔
护照
如你所见
As you see.
大卫·阿伦·戈尔 1939年2月18号♥生
上帝啊
Jesus Christ.
警督 我不知道你...
Captain, I'm not sure you...
这个人是阿兰·戈蒂耶
This man is Alain Gautier.
这个人的名字是戈尔先生
This man's name is Mr Gore.
他和他的两个朋友都是外国游客
And like his two friends, he's a foreign tourist
在戈蒂耶先生不在的时候住在他的房♥子里
staying at Mr Gautier's residence in his absence.
我没有理由再关着他们
I've no basis to hold any of them.
警督 他只是用了戈尔的名字
Please, Captain... he's just using Gore's name.
我只认证据
I follow evidence.
或许我可以和詹塔辛少将谈谈
Maybe if I could speak with Major General Janthasin...
少将已经委派我负责这次调查
The Major General has placed me in charge of this investigation.
是我
Me.
那请你要明白 这张护照是伪造的
Then please understand, the passport is a forgery.
只要去查查戈尔去过的最后几个地方
Just look at the last few places that Gore has been,
联♥系♥那里的警方你就会明白
contact the police there and you will see
真正的大卫·阿伦·戈尔已被抢劫 或可能更糟
that the real David Alan Gore has been robbed, or worse.
克尼彭伯格先生 你建议我从哪开始这场小追捕呢
Mr Knippenberg, where would you suggest I begin that little hunt?
他去过了地球上所有的国家
He's been to every country on the planet.
该死
Oh, shit.
这个
This...
这个人就是阿兰·戈蒂耶
This man is Alain Gautier.
这就是他的手段
And this is what he does.
他抢劫 谋杀 他变换自己身份
He robs, kills, he changes his identity
就像是你我换内衣一样
in the same way that you and I would change our underwear.
你查了他保险箱里的东西了吗
Have you checked the contents of his safe?
那是他放所有受害者的护照的地方
It's where he keeps the passports of his victims.
我们不知道保险箱里有什么
We do not know what is in the safe.
我们不能在主人不在场的情况下打开它
We cannot open it without the presence of its owner,
也就是戈蒂耶先生
Mr Gautier.
保罗
Paul.
我想找警♥察♥谈谈
I'd like to speak to a policeman.
-保罗 别这样 -真正的警♥察♥
- Paul, please. - A real policeman.
在这个恶臭的蹲便坑里还有没有真警♥察♥
Is there a real policeman in this stinking squatpot?
-保罗 -怎么了
- Paul! - What?
出去 让我处理这事
Get out. Let me handle this.
好
Sure.
这招总是很管用
That always works.
让这鬼地方见鬼去吧
The hell with these conner!
很抱歉 楚朋警督
My apologies, Captain Chupong.
谢谢
Thank you.
你会把他们关多久
How long will you hold them for?
他们的释放公文已经准备好了
Their release papers are already being prepared.
不 别
No, please.
听着 是少将亲自
Look, the Major General himself
下令逮捕这些嫌疑人的
ordered the arrest of these suspects.
如果你不到两小时就释放了他们
For you to release them barely within two hours
会显得少将决策失误 对吗
would reflect poorly on his judgment, don't you think?
警督 你是一个有野心的人
Captain, you are an ambitious man.
我很敬佩这点
And I admire that.
所以 我想请你想想万一我是对的
So I ask you, imagine if I am right.
想想詹塔辛的窘迫
Imagine Janthasin's embarrassment,
尤其是当我向他描述
particularly when I describe to him the conversation
我们现在的谈话时
that you and I are having now.
我现在给你的提议是
And the offer that I am making to you,
请你继续关押他们
to please hold them.
他们会关他到中午12点
They're keeping him until 12 noon.
中午
Noon?!
你要如何在中午之前证明他就是戈蒂耶
How the hell are you going to prove he's Gautier by noon?
这是我能迫使楚朋关押他的最长时限额
It's as long as I could force Chupong to agree to.
-我们得做点什么 -什么我们 我不干了
- We have to do something. - We?! I'm done.
不 别 我有个主意
No. No, I have an idea.
是吗 你可以把它塞到你肛♥门♥里
Yeah? You've also got an asshole you can shove it up.
保罗 别这样 我
Paul, please, I...
我们可能无法在中午12点前证明他就是戈蒂耶
We may not be able to prove that he is Gautier by 12pm,
但是我们可以证明他伪造了身份
but we can prove that he's lying about who he is.
大卫·阿伦·戈尔的护照已经被篡改了
David Alan Gore's passport has been tampered with,
美国使♥馆♥能看得出来
the Americans will see that.
如果美国使♥馆♥看出来了 他就别想跑
And when they do, he won't be walking out of here.
你还不明白吗
Don't you get it yet?
娜迪恩说过戈蒂耶在警局里有熟人
Nadine said Gautier knew people in the police
是个上校 老天
a Colonel, for Christ's sake.
我不在乎有多少个上校...
I don't give a shit how many Colonels...
你已经用你那正义的小木鞋
剧集 | 毒蛇(2021) | 导航列表